1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cwispy's Scuffed Meso Journal (Inspired by Akashsky)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rohan Varma, Jul 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Rohan Varma

Rohan Varma Mano

May 20, 2020
    Male
    2:34 AM
    cwispy
    Bandit, Shadower
    Konoha
    Hi friends :) My main, cwispy, is a shadower. I really love shadowers and I can grind like the best of them at 7f, but making mesos is definitely the weakest part of my game right now. The most mesos I’ve ever had is 500m, which I saved up to by my dagger.

My current approach to making mesos is by selling leech on my bishop at skele or by praying with 7f gacha. At best I’m making 10m/hour if I get lucky with drops and gacha. With my current approach I can’t see myself ever making the billions of mesos I’d love to have to get great end game equips etc.

What this journal will be

This journal will document me getting set up to farm mesos, and then me farming mesos, using a method I saw Akash doing in his meso journal. I thought it was pretty dope that he is able to make 40-50m an hour just through killing without having to rely on buyers or too much RNG. Obviously his method has quite a bit of setup cost, but I think over the long run it probably will be better per hour even if I take the setup into account.

Let’s say I do money-making for 300 hours over the next year. If I just live my best life at Skeles I’d maybe make 3 bil (and be very sad). With the Akash method, 3 bil would take (if we assume 40m/hr) 75 hours. So I just need to make my 5 mages in 225 hours and I break even. I have no idea if that is feasible at all but if I go to even longer time horizons beyond 300 hours it definitely makes sense.

I thought it might be interesting to make this journal to document the process and also keep myself accountable to something to add some artificial motivation. Also, I’m always curious what it actually takes to setup advanced money makers that I see pro players doing so I figured this might be interested to others.

Goal: Profit $$$
    Requirements: 6 mages level 13x+ for meso farming
    Starting material: lvl 140 bishop (marvalo) & lvl 162 shadower (cwispy) & 100m

Day #1 (today)

Character Creation!

Created 5 new characters to be my farming mages! cwispyAIR, cwispyFIRE, cwispyWATER, cwispyEARTH, and cwispyICE. I started out inspired by Avatar the Last Airbender theming and then realized I ran out of elements so just picked ICE.

I am not sure what mage classes they will all be yet. I will make at least one F/P and one I/L for fun. Any thoughts on what the rest should be?

Levels 1-10!

1_victoria_islang.png

I got each character to level 10 to start doing HPQ. I tried making fame mules once so I generally know the efficient way to get around maple island (cc to teleport, Mai quests, etc). However, doing it all as a mage was a biiiig pain since I couldn’t kill anything.

It turns out Three snails is POG. All in all I took about 25 minutes per character to get to lvl 10 and do the job advance. Levels 9 and 10 were quick by doing the magician job training quests.

Levels 10-20!

3_HPQ_bunny.png

HPQ is OP for low level leech :O. I was able to get the clear time to about 3-4 minutes max. It took about an hour to get all of my chars from 10-20 which is awesome! Pro tip: shads < bishops at solo-ing HPQ :c

Levels 20-30!

5_genin_rope_lvl_30.png

Now I figured I could start leeching. I went and tested EPH at genins (in the ninja castle) and got about 180k exp/hr for 5 way split leech (lvl 120 leecher) which felt pretty OP o.o. Im pretty sure 2 person split leech is not too much more than that.

4_genin_eph.png

Instead of grinding this out, I bought 2 hours of leech for 12m (got me to lvl 29) and then self-leeched to level 30! Shoutout to ElCura for the leech here :D

Stats
    Time spent: 5 hours
    Mesos spent: 13m
    Total levels gained: 145 (+145 since last entry)

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.