1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Luru's [Experimental] Sketch Shop

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by comfycal, Apr 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. comfycal

comfycal Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    7:11 PM
    Gunslinger
    >> STATUS: Slots Full <<

[ Luru's Sketches ]

Great as gift, your next profile pic, or if you just want a cute doodle~!

>> Intro <<

Oha! MapleF2 It's Maple season in my veins so I'm back on my bs - only now, I'm logging the adventure in a journal.

The goal of that journal, of Luru's, is to collect a bunch of chairs by her own strength and merit. The gimmick granting an allowance to sell art and aid with the expenses.
    I suck at merching, following the market, and simply don't have the time to play Maple on a daily basis MapleF4

Soooo that's why I'm opening this little art shop! MapleF11 :coin:

>> Why "Experimental"? <<

I've decided to play this by ear and explore how much time and effort I can invest into this project. I also don't really have a concrete style, so I just wanted to make note of that~ Price and style will fluctuate!

>> Pricing + Samples <<

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[50m] Full Body, Single Character, Simple Background, One-Tone Shading OR Black n' White
    • Full-Color: +40m each chr
    • Additional Character (couple): +40m
    • Pet (up to 3 per order): +20m each
    • Weapon or Prop (1 per chr): +20m
    • Complexity (silly hats, ornamental things like a kimono, wings): +10-30m

[​IMG]
    [100m] Head Shot (about shoulderup up), Single Character, Simple Background, One-Tone Shading OR Sketchy Colors
    • Gacha: Leave everything up to luck!
    • In a "normal" anime style

>> Order <<
    IGN: (character you'll be paying with)
    Type: (Chibi or Headshot Gacha + options)
    Reference: (can be shared here or through Discord DMs)
    Notes: (things like mood, expressions, and/or poses)
    Contact: (if not through forums, then Discord user; also free to PM)

- 1 order per post.
    - Delivery Estimate: 30 days maximum. Will refund if order time exceeds that point.
    - Full amount must be paid before starting order.
    - Payment is conducted through direct trade or FM shop (will edit location as needed).

>> Process <<

1. Post order as a reply under this thread.
    2. I choose who to accept.
    3. If chosen, we can discuss details further if required. If not, please sit tight.
    4. Payment.
    5. Reply or edit post with a screenshot of confirmed payment.

>> Important Notes <<
    - Not first come, first serve.
    - Commissioned art is for personal use only.
    - OC's are welcome.
    - I don't do furry/scaly, mecha, heavy armor, or real people.
    - My expertise is in drawing cute girls, but I'm not against masculine characters!

- Not accepting characters with fully covered face or hair or obstructive equipment. Including, but not limited to: Motorcycle Helmets, Zakum-helm type hats, Full-face Masks. Just ask if you're unsure~
    - Prices reflect the value of my time + the drawing. I've real money commissions that I'm also working on!

>> Slots <<
    1. DephyflDephyfl (paid)

>> Waitlist <<
    1. HiyoHiyo
    2. MiscahMiscah

3. VowelsVowels

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.