1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Making a New Generation of Bossing Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyshies, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    2:08 PM
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hello,

Recently as I lay in bed I was looking through Youtube to find some pre-big bang Night Lord bossing videos so that I can watch people chuck MTKs/Balanced Furies at moving or stationary EXP pinatas for 10-15min straight, be it on this server or the other server with the hackers and corrupt staff that won't be named. It's a nice and relaxing thing to do to wind down after a long day, watching these videos.

Unfortunately... they're now ALL GONE? Apparently Neckson has contracted another company to get them all removed off Youtube, or something like that. It's a dark warpath they're on... a Dark Crusade, if you will. People are outraged, but if you go to their (company doing the claims) Facebook page the official response after being translated from Korean can be summed up as 'lol get fuked losers'.

Blasphemy, I say! As someone making a washed Night Lord of my own alongside my F/P (check out my journal!), I wish we had those videos of people doing NT bosses and whatnot on the jobs they please, so I can watch them in my own leisure time.

Therefore, I do hope we as a community can fight back against this and rectify this by uploading new MapleLegends bossing videos on another non-YouTube video streaming site, while also re-uploading previously removed content on said site as well. Or perhaps we can upload them to the official MapleLegends site! Not sure about the feasibility of that... but one can dream! That'd be cool.

Thank you for attending my TED talk. Refreshments should be outside and available.

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    5:08 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    When I was starting out on this server, it was really intimidating participating in new boss content (especially when unwashed), because it's hard to know exactly how much hp you need (and usually experienced stop looking at exact damage, once they can tank). I think bossing/class specific videos would be great! Maybe an organized Video Guide section would help?

3. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    I think so too!

There used to be a wealth of videos from this server and the other one, but they're all gone now sadly :(

4. Loug

Loug Horny Mushroom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    9:08 AM
    Loug
    Paladin, Bishop, Marksman, Buccaneer, Corsair
    There were quite a few korean channels with lots of cool videos about all pre bb jobs and gear, even those got completely wiped.

5. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:08 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I upload most of my stuff on an old Facebook page but it seems like people shy away from Facebook because of the lack of navigation without an account. I'm thinking of dailymotion... hmm

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    Well that and the fact that Facebook is garbage and Zuckerberg doesn't have to know everything I do :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2