1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Making parts of Horntail elementally-weak

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AioriaX, Feb 24, 2021.

1. NostalgicaL

NostalgicaL Mano

Dec 28, 2017
    Male
    5:32 PM
    NostalgicaL
    Cleric
    GodDuckness
    HH mule was the reason why there was so much paladins in the past, people who are playing normal dps paladins actually got affected because of it. Pally is just a pure garbage single target dpm right now in HT / PB...

• Like Like x 1
  2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    2:32 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    If a group wants to spend 400 hours on leeching a LUK warrior to gain a measly 2m dpm advantage and 600k less pot spend, I think that's fair. Especially with the state that Horntail is in right now, it just wouldn't make sense economically to do so.

I wouldn't put it past staff to reconsider their initial nerf from dexbuccs and apply it to LUK warriors to readjust it based off of the current meta.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    6:32 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Sometimes, madness overcomes economical logic. I'm sure for that.