1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted & Implemented Reduce CWK Signs to One Per Job

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Pundit, Apr 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Pundit

Pundit Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    3:44 AM
    liljer
    Bowman
    Homies
    You know how people tend to make suggestions that are designed to benefit them personally and it's kind of annoying? this is that, again. I write this as I struggle to find two pirate signs.

I think the original intent of the two-signs-per-class rule for CWK was to ensure that all classes were included. In a game without multiclient, this is great. But, in our game, it adds a layer of difficulty to organizing a CWK.

In most runs I'm on, we have to bring a character to Crimsonwood Keep to sign up for the PQ and then leave. This is only annoying and does not add to the quality of the content.

To actually complete CWK, you do need one of each class, so there is already an in-built mechanism that requires some class diversity. But getting two signs per class, or not being able to start a run because you can't find a second pirate or archer sign, is just annoying, especially because you don't need that second sign to actually finish the PQ. I think we should get rid of this formality.

I don't think that this will make CWK runs smaller than they already are because most people try to minimize the number of people in their run by how much damage they can do, not by the number of signs they have. I could be wrong about this.

To me, this just makes organizing runs easier, which helps keeps CWK viable. It's no fun to spend a huge amount of time trying to get a run going.

• Agree Agree x 48
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.