1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove MP cost from Hero's Will

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RegalStar, May 21, 2020.

1. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    11:20 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Getting hit by 1/1 or MP drain during sed and not being able to will is not difficulty, it's just luck-based bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    8:20 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    bad players that don't know horntail 1/1 animations deserve to be punished IMO or just get a bettter bishop lol

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Nicholas

Nicholas Mixed Golem

Jun 9, 2016
    Male
    London
    8:20 AM
    DragonNich
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Summer
    It literally is not luk-based. My Dark Knight loses all of its mana if it gets hit with 1/1 or mana drain, so whenever I see the seduce animation (and the time is about right) I know that I need to heal both hp/mp. Moreover, I make my decision to use will or not as soon as I know whether or not the bishop has shielded. If you're running with novice bishops then you need to just choose to will and not trust the bishop to shield. Otherwise this shouldn't be an issue. Moreover, with the either the 1 or 2 resolution option you can see all of HT's animations, and with 0 you should be able to see all relevant HT animations (depending on which route to kill HT you take).
    There is a very minor possibility that you get seduced at the same time as getting hit with a 1/1 (seduce and mana drain can't happen at the same time if you're careful), then that's just bad luck, but even then your bishop should have been on top of shield-- it's their job. So that's part of it.

4. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    sounds like you just need more mana to not be mana drained
    or just rope it when you see animation

5. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018