1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sku's Master Quest V2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Nov 29, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    12:52 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    All prizes should be sent! I'm not sure if Duey takes 24 hours in ML or not, but it seems that some entrants have already received theirs. If you're missing a prize or received the wrong prize by mistake, let me know via Discord (sku#2309, I'm also sku on MapleLegends disc) and we'll resolve it ASAP.
    If you're curious as to how you scored, well I won't reveal those publicly. Ask me on Discord if you really need to know. SlimeWink

2. Yeeeeeeeet

Yeeeeeeeet Red Snail

Sep 30, 2019
    Male
    YEEEEEEEET
    hehe thanks for the awesome raffle Sku!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    2:52 PM
    This is by far one of the most heart warming threads I've ever read for the longest time. I love reading everyone's stories and how they came about playing a mushroom game since young and how everyone slowly discovered our server. Thank you for the public service (sort of), for hosting this fun event for everyone! I hope that even after the raffle has ended, people would continue sharing their stories somehow. It's lovely to read :)

lmao I'm pretty damn sure I know who said this OnionMuha

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  4. fifthsummer

fifthsummer Horny Mushroom

Feb 24, 2018
    Night Lord
    SweetDream
    heheheheheh see he made an impact in me life MapleF4

5. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    I would like to meet this person too

6. fifthsummer

Feb 24, 2018
    Night Lord
    SweetDream
    if I can pay for ur fame service using my happiness then ok I bring u to see dat person omegalul

7. iLovKimberly

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Then you are taking away my happiness, that's opposite of his legacy

8. fifthsummer

Feb 24, 2018
    Night Lord
    SweetDream
    dammit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. iLovKimberly

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    so did I win? Are you going to introduce him to me?

• Like Like x 1
  10. cobbages

cobbages Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Dec 11, 2019
    Male
    Maple Island
    2:52 AM
    Clearing
    Bandit
    None
    Love this! I'm going to be releasing a diary of my own very soon! Keep the updates coming, please :heartbeat:

• Like Like x 2
  11. junnyking

junnyking Slime

Jun 27, 2017
    thank you soooooo much for everything !!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. fredaaaaa

fredaaaaa Brown Teddy

Jun 25, 2017
    Promise
    thankyou skuskuuu, I look forward to more of your adventures MapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    [​IMG]
    Total Playtime: 78.5 hrs ~> 108.5 hrs
    Get it? Time? Chronos? Before we get into the sweaty grinding, I just wanna note that from here on out, updates are going to be slightly more frequent (and naturally a bit shorter) now that we've more or less powered through the bulk of the early game struggle. As a result this means my posts can be higher quality and more comprehensive. And more fun. SlimeSmile
    [​IMG]
    Master Chronos. Get used to these guys.
    OK, let's talk grinding. Since I've only got single-target skills to work with, my options are limited--even more so due to my character having so much INT that he might as well be missing a limb. Nonetheless, you'd be surprised how well we can make the best of a situation like this. All it takes is a little sweat. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    So, Master Chronos. Not only do these guys have a big money drop in Helmet for DEX 60% scrolls (~4m at the time of this post), they have several more common, decently valuable drops to bridge the gap: LUK Crystal Ores (30k or so), Bow Stimulators (at least 20k), and even Summon/Magic Rocks (5k each). ELIXIRS TOO! (~2k ea) All this stuff adds up big time. And of course, the high mob density means you'll get plenty of gacha tickets. SlimeAngel

THE EXP IS SHIT THO
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    Um... ya... I scrolled my bathrobe, let's not talk about it...
    At least it's more than 10?

[​IMG]
    The point is I wanted to tune up the INT gears just a TINY bit more so that I won't end up feeling guilty about it later. I made it my goal to just hit the next threshold of 10 (for 230 total INT including MW20). Landed 3/4 60%s on my racc mask, which was super nice, and also picked up this sword which is helpful af because have you ever tried to kill stuff w/ a level 8 wooden wand?? Not fun.

[​IMG]
    Still needed 1 more INT tho. I'd never done the questline before, but had heard tell of a +1 all stats shoe obtainable from some quest in Floating Market. Sadly we don't have poof.ml anymore and our own library is still in a primitive state, so I fumbled around doing a bunch of Floating Market stuff at a time when I really wasn't in the mood to be questing. And then I finally found the right quest and she made me go to Orbis, then this hoe Lisa wanted 15 FAIRY TENTACLES which I had to farm... baited. SlimeSweat At least we got the shoe.

[​IMG]
    Kebobs. I was originally planning to use the one on the left, but then I found this 102 att monster KEPOG in FM and could not resist its allure. For those unaware, the max base att you can get on a Kebob is a mere 87, making this beast a Perfect+15. Totally worth it for the dagger I'm gonna be using all the way to 120.

[​IMG]
    But we can't use it yet. So more Chronos!
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    I present to you a new look; some know him as Lil Skucci.

[​IMG]
    Btw, the Blades look sweet w/ Savage Blow + I get to pretend I'm a DB. And I hit 70, ez. SlimeGrin

[​IMG]
    3RD JOB GET! FROM BAND-INT TO CHIEF BAND-INT! But if you think I'm about to go blowing up my own money, you are sorely mistaken. You will NEVER catch me using such an unholy skill. Band of Thieves all the way bb!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 56 ~> 98
    [​IMG] 23 ~> 44
    [​IMG] 0 ~> 16
    Milestone(s) Achieved

Level 70

This was the beginning half of our first big grind. The next half is gonna be the push to hit 75 and wield the legendary KEPOG before xmas. Wish me luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    7:52 AM
    Finally!!

All this time I was wondering what had happened to the first Master quest, not knowing you had already started fresh twice..
    Was feeling a little mushy this weekend but when I hopped on the forums to see what's new I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the title of your thread!

Really enjoyed reading through all the progress you've made so far - Keep it up!

*drops follow on thread* OnionCoffee

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Ty! I promise I'll do my very best to see this one through. SlimeLaugh

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    2:52 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    Perhaps the thread that has made me smile the most since I started ML. So great to read everyone's stories, what an awesome idea Skuire

Best of luck on your shadower man <3 hope you enjoy it all the way through

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    [​IMG]
    Total Playtime: 108.5 hrs ~> 137 hrs
    Hey maplers! I haven't got much to say, hope you enjoy this HIGH ENERGY update with
    M I N I M A L S C R O L L I N G ! SlimeSmile
    [​IMG]
    The Chronos grind continues! I was a dummy and didn't add my starting 3rd job point to Assaulter, so I got it at 71 instead. It's a niche skill but saves a lot of the trouble of climbing up ladders, which are numerous at Master Chronos.

[​IMG]
    This 5 dex/3 slot mask I picked up turned out to be a big disappointment. C'mon, 7 dex would have been great, 8 would have exceeded all expectation, but 6 is just... meh. The good news, we can cross that Face Accessory slot off of our gear list and just roll with this.

[​IMG]
    Speaking of gear, I've decided it's time to start booming daggers. The goal: 120 or bust, 30% scrolls only. These two boys had a promising start, but both met the same fate in the end... may they rest in peace.
    OnionSilent

[​IMG]
    I tried killing some Crows for fun cuz some dude was buying 2h sword stims for 200k ea. I got ONE and managed to finish the quest, but was back to Chronos before ya know it. No crows for Chro-nos, bars.
    Btw, shoutout to michaelxiimichaelxii for going full tilt and booming an 87 att Dragon Slash Claw w/ only 3 slots left.
    y i k e s SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    [DO THIS QUEST GUYS!] It takes a bit of back and forth, but you've got about a 1/2 chance of getting an amazing scroll, like myself!
    OnionMuha

[​IMG]
    Magatia PQ is another of those pesky PQs with quests to accompany it, so again I took hold of the very first opportunity to get them out of the way. But first I had to do the PREQUESTS to the PQ quests...

[​IMG]
    MPQ might just be as big of a pain to recruit for as Orbis PQ. Maybe even worse, since you absolutely NEED a mage, and from the level range of the party quest, 71-85, all the mages are off powerleveling at GS2 and/or spending their time doing WAY BETTER THINGS than burning pots at this accursed PQ. So you tend to only get the mages who either a) got suckered into it by their friends, or b) are dedicated questers/card collectors who can't pass up the opportunity.

[​IMG]
    BUFF THIS MESS! For one thing, some of the stages could stand to be a bit less grindy. Example, the beaker stage (shown in the previous screenshot) takes way too long farming the mobs for their drops. Either up the spawn of the Homunculi or increase their drop rate. Besides that, 71-85 is way too narrow of a level range and, like I said, most mages (WHO YOU NEED) are off spending their time in far more efficient ways. Unity had a level range of 71-100 for MPQ, which I think is perfectly fine. And of course, GIVE PLAYERS A GOOD REASON TO DO IT! The pendant is bad, almost completely outstripped by Dep Star, and to add insult to injury, its upgrades are RNG-dependent. Legends can do better than this.

[​IMG]
    Ranting aside, I'm glad to have gotten the quests done. That leaves Pirate PQ as our last party quest objective, and I think I'll save that one for when I'm nice and strong.
    (WHY DOES PPQ HAVE A LEVEL RANGE OF 55-100 WHEN MPQ IS ONLY 71-85?!) OnionShout

[​IMG]

Finally, I've done it! After killing over 35,000 Master Chronos, the KEPOG is mine! Now we just need to max BoT and we'll be ready for all kinds of mobbing.

[​IMG]
    HUGE SHOUTOUT to the guy who dropped 800 Cursed Dolls in FM. It's people like you who make questing sooo much easier.
    OnionLove

Oh, and I scrolled this shield as the last bit of 'right-now' gear we're gonna be using. Took 11 Shield Att 70% scrolls, which is more than I'd hoped, but that's g. My philosophy is that improving my damage right now is only going to help us hunt cards/farm scrolls/quest more efficiently, and boy have we still got a loooong way to go in that regard.

[​IMG]
    For the statistically curious, here you are.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 98 ~> 133
    [​IMG] 44 ~> 63
    [​IMG] 0 ~> 11
    [​IMG] 16 ~> 35

Next time: HIGH ENERGY questing! Hopefully we can get a few more levels into BoT before the xmas patch.
    OnionBye

• Like Like x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. michaelxii

michaelxii Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2018
    Male
    11:52 PM
    michaelxii
    F/P Arch Mage
    California
    PUBLICLY OUTED :(

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    [​IMG]
    Total Playtime: 137 hrs ~> 153.5 hrs
    Hey guys! In anticipation of the xmas patch, which is going live as we speak, I wanted to make sure we're 100% updated so I won't have any pesky backlog to work through.
    Forgive me if I'm still suffering from the after-effects of Questing Sickness: symptoms include brain fog, nausea, and extreme lethargy.
    OnionPuke
    [​IMG]
    HOW TO BOOM 5 GDKS IN 1 MINUTE!

[​IMG]
    The pickings are a bit sparser now that we've passed the 500 mark, but there's still plenty of quests to do if you're willing to go off the beaten path...

[​IMG]
    Finished off the last of Muirhat's busted stuff and did some extras in Vicky...

[​IMG]
    lalala hit 600 quests then did some zipangu stuff...
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    LALALA did everything in mulung+herbtown.....
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    OnionPuke
    BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...ok, i did a couple stragglers around the ludus lake area including zeno/old fox lines...
    please make the questing stop...
    OnionGloomy

[​IMG]
    Oh, here's something to cheer me up! Look at these promising young Kanzirs I got from Blu! They're so shiny and nice, it would be a shame if--

[​IMG]
    BOOM!

[​IMG]
    OnionMercy
    look how they massacred my boys... one's gone forever, the other is on life support after failing 3x 30s in a row... "kill me" he says...
    but maybe, just maybe he can make a comeback...!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 133 ~> 150
    [​IMG] 63 ~> 66
    [​IMG] 11 ~> 20

[​IMG] 0 ~> 1
    Milestone(s) Achieved
    Completed 600 Quests

OK, the maintenance is still going on right now, but I think my questing sickness is starting to wear off. Next time: something I've been waiting for... the card hunt begins!
    OnionCourage

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    7:52 AM
    Looks like you had a "GREAT" time questing your shady pants off...! OnionMuha

Good luck with the upcoming card hunts + Xmas shenanigans~
    Love that cheeky "F" counter for the daggers btw.

*can't wait for the event to be released! OnionF2

• Friendly Friendly x 1