1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Storage on Maple Island

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Salt, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salt

Salt Slimy

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    3:54 AM
    Newbton, Salt
    Paladin
    Southperry
    Hello, I would like to suggest adding a storage NPC to Maple Island.

22462.png

Why tho?
    I've been asked plenty of times and also seen messages in discord etc asking for int gear on Maple Island to start washing early. This would help those people out even tho washing from 1-10 doesn't have a large impact. Right now some people do have access to int on Maple Island due to smuggled items. Almost every event islanders have in some way had access to enter free market etc. Is this allowed? no one really knows since it's not "ruining" the game or having an impact on normal players except for islanders.

The game has come far from what it was in 2015, and Maple Island has also changed. Back in the early days everyone basically had the same items and "speed" which is the most valueable stat on Maple Island was hard to come by. Now most old islanders have close to/max speed and new islanders that wants to join this community/server as a whole don't have access to items that would help them on their journey.

Storage on Maple Island would also help to silence the non-stop suggestions by islanders. The relationship at least in the past between GMs and islanders has been rocky due to complaints/suggestions and simply from passion. We all love the game and want everyone to have a good time and the same opportunities.

Let me know what you guys think, and as an Legends islander since 2015 I just wanna say that I love this community and hope you all have a great 2021.

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.