1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] The Great Summer Voting Compromise of 2020!

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Alex N/A Bi, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Alex N/A Bi

Alex N/A Bi Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2020
    Male
    2:46 AM
    Vorkath
    Bishop
    DuckNation
    Hello GMS and fellow Maplers!

Tired of hearing people complain about the summer event? f3

Worried that it may never come? f4

Well fear not! There may just be a compromise right around the corner! f2

Our lovely GMS (who are volunteers by the way) are overworked, under-appreciated, and rushed to fit an event in before Halloween. As players we don't truly grasp how much planning and effort it takes a dedicated group of volunteers to put an event together.

My suggestion is that we forgo the summer event entirely. I think that they are brewing up something super juicy! Give them time to work on a BANGER Halloween event and who knows... Pink Bean?!?

In return... We will receive 2x vote nx for the month of September.

A large part of the events that I look forward to is the ability to farm extra nx and ap resets. As someone who started playing ML during the anniversary event, I'm starting to really struggle for NX to properly Hp/Mp wash. Friends of mine have also voiced the same concern, having to pause their play to save up NX to wash.

I also think that the extra month will give time for the market to correct itself, without inserting extra cash flow into the game.

P.s. One of my dreams is not having to choose between looking cute and being viable (nx for washing). Also the Int Lords would appreciate greatly xD

Thoughts, suggestions and, concerns?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    11:46 PM
    Im really looking forward to the event as I missed the last one. But if this is something to take the stress from GMs of always feeling behind(if thats what they feel), I wouldnt blame them at all.

3. OP
    OP
    Alex N/A Bi

Alex N/A Bi Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2020
    Male
    Vorkath
    Bishop
    DuckNation
    Yeah me too! But it's just a suggestion, I think the community would rather see a good event rather than a rushed one. So I don't want the GMS to feel like they HAVE to release an event, ya know? This game should be enjoyable for them too :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    Just give me the 15% exp bonus and I'll be happy

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    One downside of skipping summer event is it’s the only way to obtain purple surfboard which is the best polearm for DK. Not that it can’t be added elsewhere but it’d be pretty unfair to all the new DK players to not have a chance to get one. A full month of 2x vote would also be way too much imo.

6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    At this point I would be happy to even have 10% bonus exp.

7. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Shadower
    Beaters
    bro 10%??? I'll take 5% at this point

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    12:31 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Skip Halloween? Move stews into summer event?