1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 "this is an ID that has been.... blocked from connection"

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Domingezz, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Domingezz

Domingezz Blue Snail

Aug 23, 2023
    1:11 PM
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-31 at 08.12.00.jpeg got this message in log in screen to any account I tried. Nightzz said it has something to do with my IP so to try VPN.
    I did and it worked, but it slows my already slow connection drasticlly and the game is barely playable.
    is there a way to fix the problem, and not just to get around it?

thanks!

Attached Files:

2. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    6:11 PM
  3. OP
    OP
    Domingezz

Domingezz Blue Snail

Aug 23, 2023
    1:11 PM
    yes, actually in the timeframe it has been like that I completly changed my internet provider and modem (for unrelated reasons). I'll look how to release and renew IP, thanks
    Edit: I did release and renew the IP, didn't help either :(

Last edited: Nov 1, 2023