1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Krythan's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Krythan, Nov 15, 2023.

1. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    5:04 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Entry #50 - Check-In #4

So, let's see where we're at!? We're still working on our multi-mage setup. Haven't decided if the sixth mage is going to be a Bishop or I/L. (Really appreciate the insight from everyone). Meanwhile, we're upgrading our SE Mule to become a duo attacker. I've also put a new goal for the Night Lord. Level 175. I think that's a realistic target 2024. This means we'll have to increase the frequency that we're currently running HT at.

What are our long-term goals
    • Create guides (6 of ?)
    • Run 6-man Horntail (1 of 2) / 18-man Pink Bean
    • Reach 30k HP on Night Lord (16,342 of 30,000) - Updated
    • Reach Level 175 on Night Lord (164 of 175) - New!
    What are our medium-term goals?
    • Join a regular Horntail group (0 of 1)
    • Upgrade Night Lord's dummy dpm (7.04m of 9m)
    • Upgrade SE Mule's dummy dpm (4.47m of 5m)
    • Level up F/P to 1-hit Petri (1210 of 1255) - Updated
    • Level up I/L to 1-hit Ninto (979 of 1196) - Updated!
    • Level up Bishops to 1-hit Viks (860/869 of 984) - New!
    • Calculate the EV of ten multi-mage maps (8 of 10) - Updated

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Milkydoor

Milkydoor Master Chronos

Feb 10, 2020
    2:04 PM
    Yes, it sounds silly but it just gives you more options - you can simply run more pb every week while ensuring every attacker has a paired bishop mule, you can bring two bishops to one run for even more utility/safety, or even three bishops for permanent shield, and so on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Entry #51 - Late Advancements

Speaking of guides that no one asked for (examples: 1, 2, 3). I was recently stuck on a plane without Wi-Fi, so figured I would type up the answer to one of the questions I've seen a few times in the Discord. "Will I get penalized if I do my job advancement at a later level?".

Link: Guide to Late Job Advancements

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Entry #52 - Stale Washing

Our SE Mule has reached it's Target MP. We're on target for 30k HP / 10k MP. As such it was time to reset Base INT. As a point of no return, resetting Base INT is always a scary moment.

Fortunately, we had enough NX saved up to reset Base INT, and Stale HP Wash up to 9k HP. Now to start practicing our duo-attack setup in Rav/Zak/Krex/JC.

• Upgrade SE Mule's dummy dpm (4.5m of 5m) - Updated

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Entry #53 - One Thirties

Just hit another minor milestone! We can now 1-hit Vikerolas on our new pair of Bishops. It took four books to pass both Genesis 30's. We made some cheap Elemental Wand 7's, and shuffled some gear around to get that magic number of 984 tma. At dual-mage Vikerolas, each Bishop is making 28.5m of exp/hr... or just shy of 1% per minute, so we're going to keep these Bishops here for a few dozen levels. The next milestone isn't until 1185 for ulu2/squids (oof).

• Level up Bishops to 1-hit Viks (984/984 of 984) - Accomplished!

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  6. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Entry #54 - Raid Train

As a little birthday celebration, the guildies of Reset and I put together a "Raid Train". I take this term from a previous game, where you make a single party and try and go through as many raids as you could in an evening. Shoutout to oldkevoldkev, DaveDSDaveDS, Jason and Sky for a 0:45 second Rav run as seen below!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2024 at 9:23 PM
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Entry #55 - Nisrock

Inspired by kiwizkiwiz we set off on an adventure of scrolling. With 99 att. Nisrocks selling for < 1m, and Bow for Attack scrolls < 100k, this was a great contender for Kiwi's signature reverse scrolling technique. After blowing up ~30 bows, we finally got a winning streak. 4x 70% scrolls, followed by 3x 30% scrolls for a brand new 122 White Nisrock. Thanks to @Pakush for supervising the project. This, along with the hand-me-down gear that our Night Lord has since outgrown, pushes our Dummy DPM well past our target of 5m!

• Upgrade SE Mule's dummy dpm (6.03m of 5m) - Accomplished!

[​IMG] https://i.imgur.com/ynBIgRA.gif

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  8. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    3:04 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Time to replace that MoN for a Htp for some gains, that bow will keep you going for a long time

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Absolutely!

Next upgrades on the SE mule:
    1. HTP
    2. Scroll a Zak/Scar Helm
    3. Scroll Better Overalls
    4. Replace this ridiculous looking Branch Nose
    I'm finding BM to be a lot of fun. I miss the avoid that I'm accustomed to on the NL, but "hold down, go brrrrr" makes this character a wonderful duo-attacker. I'll run my Bishop + Night Lord on my main computer, then Bow Master on a laptop to the side. Been running Rav, Zak, and JC in this matter.

Last edited: May 14, 2024 at 4:37 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:04 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    when you can cwk is much nice, a nice profit exp and money and always need pirate pinners

11. Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Sounds like a solid plan, also +1 for what LeonardoJFLeonardoJF mentioned, Cwkpq is one of the only true afk content a bm has at lower levels. I usually spend the time voting, the extra money+exp is a nice bonus lol. Once you hit 5800 range you can pin pirate.

12. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    You can pin pirate as low as 5,800? Sweet. I ran a few CWKPQ's earlier this week, where my Night Lord and Bishop were pinning mage, and the SE mule was used to add some DPS to the mage. Though, now that you and LeonardoJFLeonardoJF say that, I'm very excited to (in a few levels) see if I can duo-attacker to do both mage pin and pirate pin myself.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Yea 5800 you hit 15k on pirate consistently enough for a reliable pin.

Definietely doable to mage+pirate at the same time but couple factors to consider

Everytime you shark yourself it hurts dpm alot multi clienting if you need reposition the NL/bish

Cwkpq you are limited by the ability to loot bonus. 3 people I'd say is the realistic lowest you could do to loot bous without bringing another person to loot your items

Pirate has 240m hp iirc, mage 200m. Even at 187 with my gear+echo (somewhere around 8300 range with concentrate, 10-11m dummy dpm) it generally takes around 35mins to solo, a 5800~ range archer generally will require help to clear, or must focus dpm the entire run to clear solo. Likely with only 5-10 minutes left. I always used energizers since the cost is only 2m/run for +25 w.att, it helped me make up for my lack of range when I was newer to cwk since you dont level concentrate until later on. Tldr you may require apples until your NL/Bm are higher level to achieve solo range

Also, hamstring is your friend. You just don't know who he is yet, but you will love him more than any woman (or man) you've ever known before in cwkpq.

Last edited: May 14, 2024 at 7:37 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  14. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:04 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    its a good deal, u will suffer a bit to pratice it causa the mage need bishop/hero to dp/crash, so have more actions, but with pratice u will rule

15. OP
    OP
    Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset