1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

questions about a zakhelm

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by rebaia, May 6, 2024.

1. rebaia

rebaia Blue Snail

Aug 27, 2021
    Female
    6:35 AM
    rebaia
    Crossbowman
    Fuit
    heya! i haven't played on my crossbowman in a few years, and i have a few questions about how i'd go about getting a zhelm.
    as it was my first character and i haven't done any washing, i only have 1603 max hp at level 51. i'm pretty sure i've done the prerequisite quest for it, but my memory is hazy. do i have to do the jump quest again if i were to actually buy a service.

additionally, what's the average price of a service, afk or not?

sorry for all the questions, have a great day!

2. Krythan

Krythan Headless Horseman

Sep 2, 2022
    8:35 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Based on your HP, the AFK Service will be worth it. 15-18m, free reloots. Best way to find a seller is to watcha for smegas, send out your own smega at prime hours, or there are a few sellers who post to the #free-market channel in Discord.

You only need to do the JQ once. If you're holding an Eye of Fire, you'll be able to enter the "waiting room" by Adobis. That's often the easiest way to check if you've done the pre-quest.

3. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    9:35 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    You're only required to complete the JQ(And the subsequent exchange quest for EOF)once to enable permanent access to Zakum on your character.

4. xAlcoholic92

xAlcoholic92 Blue Snail

May 9, 2024
    Male
    8:35 PM
    xxxHolic
    Cleric, Beginner
    Asking off this thread since it's Zakhelm related and its recent.

So for mage LVL 50 ~ 51 with 600 HP, 2400 MP will not need an AFK service?
    Would you recommend NoAFK for a first time Maple player like me ;)?

Sorry and any advice would be appreciated.

5. Krythan

Krythan Headless Horseman

Sep 2, 2022
    8:35 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Nope! Do just regular service. It's kinda fun (and intense).

Just make sure you get ~300 pots (per run) that recover HP+MP (ex: Ginger Ale), and put them on your MP slot. Adjust your Auto HP/MP settings at like 90% to ensure you pot up to full every hit.

Then sit in the bottom left corner, hold down heal (if priest), and clench your butt cheeks for 25 minutes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    5:35 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    For a mage with 600 health you’ll probably be wanting to use PEs tbh. Ales won’t cut it.

Or like Amorian Rice Cookie, Smoken Salmon, Maplemas Ham, Cotton Candy on a Stick, or anything that restores at least 600 HP and 2400 MP.

Last edited: May 9, 2024
  7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:35 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I know several people who sell the reg service through the eye of fire themselves, so if you manage to survive you don't need to do AFK, if I'm not mistaken there is a guide that covers some things here n on the forum, but it's very old, and Krythan will probably make a new and better one