1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ITCG items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Talos, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Talos

Talos Blue Snail

Jul 13, 2017
    Male
    6:52 PM
    Talos
    Night Lord
    Hogwarts
    After Facestompers were added as a PB drop and introduced ITCG items,i think Legends
    should add Stormcaster Gloves as a more Low level gain.
    could add it as an NLC crafting item, by adding Untradeable ITCG crafting etc's
    in gachapon u could craft it with a certain amount of items (Like NT Crafting), ITCG etc's, a fair amount of mesos and a "sacrificial item" like Flamekeeper Cordon.
    Could be fun and challenging, Could add a bit of dimension with Gachapon which could benefeit "Lucky" players other than the WS/CS Prayers.
    Could use the method to add more ITCG items like Crystal ilbis
    or other cool stuff. Think about it =]

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:52 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Stormcaster gloves would just nullify everyone's current investments into BWG. Stompers was already quite controversial, but didn't really undermine anyone else's previous efforts, as there was no permanent WA shoe. Also note that Stomper level req was raised to 150.

Also, more gear to perfect would increase WS/CS prices, and still make those pulls the most "lucky" pulls.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    8:52 AM
    Adding in Stormcaster Gloves into the game would make people go for those because it already has its own base weapon attack on them, the prices of White Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls are already going up anyways even with the buff to gachapon.

Adding in Crystal Shards to make Crystal Ilbis would make another way to use and spread the use of mesos, although its weaker than Balanced Furies by -1 weapon attack and Magic Throwing Knives being +31 a +1 from Balanced Furies and a -2 from Crystal Ilbis theres TONs of Crystal Ilbi fans, myself included and I'm pretty sure Mott would also enjoy them as being a fan himself.

Also, the visuals on Magic Throwing Knives are huge.. is there possibly a way to downsize it?

4. raysinz5

raysinz5 Mr. Anchor

Jul 1, 2015
    Male
    11:52 AM
    I/L Mage
    If there is a way to make crystal ilbies an NX cover since they are the coolest stars in the game, I'd be on board with this idea. I don't really want to use them as my main star set though, since I lose 2 damage compared to MTK.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    11:52 AM
    iPippy
    Since stormcaster has fewer slots, isnt it objectively worse than a +2 bwg?

Crystal ilbi is iconic enough to warrant an nx cover imo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Stormcaster and brown work gloves are actually a really good example of two balanced equips.

SCG is better in the mid game than BWG, but BWG is better in the end game compared to SCG.

In the mid game, stormcaster gloves are better:
    -Landing all 60s leads to a 15 attack SCG, whereas landing all 60s leads to a 14 att bwg

However, in the end game, brown work gloves are simply better:
    -Landing all 30s on a scg leads to a 20 attack glove,
    -Landing all 30s on a bwg leads to a 21 attack glove

The same can be said regarding chaos scrolls. A chaos'd bwg is at least 1 attack better than its equivalent SCG.

Also, adding facestompers did undermine efforts of everyone who invested a lot of meso into scrolling a high DEX / stat shoe.

• Agree Agree x 10
  7. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    I think reverse/timeless shoes already killed previous stat shoes for some classes. Before, 22+ stat was end game. Now it is achievable with just 2 30's and moderate leveling luck on reverse. You'd probably need a 5-6 atk FS just to get an advantage (Except for NLs, FS is just broken for them).

Reverse/timeless gloves also act as a good mid-game glove currently. It's pretty reasonable to get a 12-14 atk glove with 15+ stats (so 16-18 atk equivalent). I doubt many people ever upgrade their bwg past that anyways.

I guess stormcaster gloves would be around the same power level, just usable by the classes that can't equip reverse/timeless.

• Like Like x 1
  8. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    These are some good points but the numbers only work out as you explain for archers / warriors (and if you want to be nitpicky only archers, since warriors might not need the dex). The secondary stat requirement for pirate/mage/thief makes it so you can't use the secondary stat gained on the gloves / shoes efficiently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    I would enjoy them as a cover too, anything to have the visual in-game, and of course.. make the size of MTK a bit smaller XD

OnionCheer

10. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Stormcasters exist already, just pass a 30 and a 60/70 on BWG's and use the lightning glove nx cover. coolmush

But if they did come they'd need to be rare enough to justify a 180-200mil price tag, as to not completely crash the 3 att 6 slot glove market. They don't really do anything to end-game gloves but with fewer slots a cheap price would likely kill the price of 12-17 attack work gloves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. SinclairJ

SinclairJ Master Chronos

Dec 8, 2020
    5:52 PM
    Chief Bandit
    I love the ITCG crafting system, there's so many unique items its unfortunate a few of them are considered too strong, but judging by how facestompers were altered to be level 150+, surely other items can be brought in tune with current items, have their level reqs raised, etc?

• Agree Agree x 3