1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Final dedicatory, a lesson of life and a apologize.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Althariisa, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    3:50 PM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Well, first of all my regards and greetings to everyone who is reading this, to the persons who don't know me yet, I'm Tauriel, Nice to meet you. (PS: My english is not good, so my apologizes if I got wrong in some sentences.)

To first start this speech, It was a very long journey for me, and i have to say it was full of many emotions, feelings, moments of sadness, happyness and in some cases frustrating but marvelous in the end. I had meet so many people here on legends, people that everyday that i expended here changed the way I see the things, and teached me things that ill carry the rest of my life. First of all i want to thank everyone of the server for making a marvelous community on the server and my best wishes for it to grow more as marvelous than it is. Every person no matter the personality in the end it have a good side and always there will be some1 that can see the good side on us, and love us the way that we are in reality.

I had been through by many experiences here on legends, experiences that by the day as today I never regret, experiences ill carry within me the rest of my life. I ve made so much friends in legends on my journey, friends that supported me on everything and made everyday here a thing for remember, friends that ill don't forget never although i dont know them real life, feelings remaning the same, and those bonds no matter how small they are, it have a significant mean to the one who really cares about them. so my thanks for those friends that no matter the events or the things I did stayed by my side.

Sometimes i can't believe a year and half passed since im joined, it was a year of half of things to remember and carry. a long time for ones and a simple time for other, the important thing is not the quantity of time. but the quality of the things that were on it. and i have to say, they re going to remaing as happy memories to me.

I remember when i first joined to the server, because i wanted to do something diferent because I had so much thing to do with studies and i felt so frustrated about it., and a friend that was studying with me passed me up this game and well i ended joining here as Tauriel. I've said in the beggining that I didn't wanted to ppl on my town know that i was playing this game so like, I Enrrolled myself in an identity that is not mine, that Identity was Demi. the name that almost everyone had know and called Tauriel all the time I was playing here.

I lived this journey as Demi, i had lived a lot of things, made a lot of friends, had moments of falls and ups, even moments of love. I have to say that every moment i ve lived as demi in this server, they always will be precious and.. well there is the thing im going to say.

At most I want to apologize to everyone because, i ve lied about myself all this time, No matter what were my reasons.. from the bottom of my heart, I really regret about this. Sometimes well i want to turn back the time and well not doing this, but the damage is already done, I ve hurt people i loved after i said the truth, it was 1 Year and Half lie and there is not way to just delete it, maybe not everyone will forgive me at all but, with the heart on my hand, and all the sincerity i have (Or i think i have). I want to say sorry and well, my best wishes to everyone, and to my dearest friends that i had, the thing i want to say is that no matter how the things turned like, Ill still love you forever and ill never forget you.

Some ppl can think, well who cares? this is just a game. Well to be honest I was one of these persons, but i ve learned that in the end the thing can turn like more than a game, you don't will never know how you re going to hurt the other person saying things that you don't truly are, the thing I mean is, that you gotta to be yourself by the beggining of everything because you don't know what is going to happen and what are the repercutions will have on you and your loved ones when everything is uncovered, You can lie to few people all the time, BUT YOU CAN´T LIE TO EVERYONE ALL THE TIME. Everything have an end, and that end will not an happy one, and it will become a thing you can regret maybe not all your life but, it will be an stain that you will carry on you. there are things than a simple "Sorry" cant fix, and it just on the hand of the thing we call time.

So guys, Always be yourselves. never lie about yourself because because by the end, its better to ppl to know you how you are, than saying it late as me and just turn in a complete stranger to the ppl that you care the most. you don't know how i miss on maple all the friends i ve lost after the events, my life in maple is not the same as before. so many things changed, but it's my punishment because my sin, this is my lesson of life, a lesson that im going to carry and pass it as a lived experience.

Im really sorry about this, I love you all because everyone of you were so good with me within my journey and turned Maplelegends in my best online gaming experience, and for sure, Ill never forget you, so really.. I wish for everyone the best. as well.

Well this is the thing i want to say to each one.

Eiji: Well, Sensei, how i should put this?, first of all my greetings to you. I remember the day i know you, you sold me a Zerk 30 and i passed it. then i remember the first ht i did with you. I was doing HT with Nightmare96 and you saw me on cave and you took me to help preheads and you said "You re part of the team now", I felt happy back then because i remember that days i was a novice on ht and you teached me a lot how to act and think on that kind of run. you teached me everything i know about runs and made me better. so im always grateful to you. thats why I called you sensei. I admire you too because you re a strong person and a good friend. the day i confessed myself you gave me words that helped a lot and im going to carry the rest of my life, you said me that ppl will still talk to me if they truly are my friends, and cheered me up. so really thank you. and i wish you the best bro. Bboyfatty. I mean Bboyfifishy.

Ruby: Hola, te hablare espaniol por que somos de la misma nacionalidad :p, siempre me has escuchado cuando me sentia triste por algo, y me has animado, y tambien te acercastes hablar conmigo cuando muy pocos lo hicieron cuando supistes la verdad sobre mi. y disculpa por haberte agobiado tanto muchas veces. tu honestidad me ayudo y tambien me hizo darme cuenta de las cosas. te deseo lo mejor. y igualmente a Saphy.

Zelretch: Shay, thanks for giving the voice of reason in many situations, thanks you for everything. I dont know how to pay you back, so like, you re the best bro, i love you. I hope you do well in your studies as well my apologizes to disturbing you so much.

Sappho: Cutie, you re an amazing person you know?, I hope you keep going like this. your friends really love you because you re simply amazing. I had so much fun with you, and ill never forget you. thanks sunjoo <3

BonzaiTree: Hi preciosa, once again, congratulations on your graduation and i hope you keep doing more archvement like that on your life, you re a smart, sweet and wonderful person. thanks for accepting me how i am. I love you too so much.

Keenan: Sorry, we didn't talked more after everything happened I dont really know how you took the thing but i want to say im sorry for lying to you too. and i wish the best to you.

Aaronis: Hi daddy, I didn't talked to you, but i want to say im sorry to you too.

Naise: Hey, Teana never lost a battle on yugioh... YOU KNOW THAT!!!!, well end of the joke. im sorry to you too, you re really a nice person.

Camille: The most strong hero on ML, I really admire you. as well pregratz on your graduation! CAMOL!!!!!

Hysteria: BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE BORKE!!!! you re a good gm! Keep doing that way!

Meleesmash:thanks for supporting me to reach my goal, thanks for being a good friend and grind with me the last steps! and thanks for giving me a second oportunity. you gave me good words too and will be grateful for that, you re a amazing person bro.

ChickenBBQ: Chop, thanks for talking with me, I kinda like you so much because you re an unique person, i hope you do well in work and like! POK POK, be as successful everyday as you are. You re cute thats a undeniable fact!, so like chop, thanks for being such a good friend to the true me. I really love you too.

Postcard: you re amazing too, and a nice leader, keep it up! maintain that positive spirit that you always have. I love you too.

Jennijoon: Jennijoonerss, thanks for being my friend too, i love you too.

ImSinXD: Fuck you sonni.

Johnn: You re more swole than sonni. i hope you find a gf mr lv 200 six pack.

EllaPie: Gracias por darme un nuevo lugar en legends y ver lo mejor de mi, eres una buena amiga, te amo, eres la mejor. No importa que mierdas puedan hablar la gente que es envidiosa. siempre tendras amigos que valoraran lo que eres asi como me valorastes a mi. gracias de todo corazon.

Skarmory: Pepegateela, lets HT lets go, pepega.

oXLuffyXo: Eres un amigo de verdad, gracias por estar conmigo desde que comenze el juego, te tengo la mejor estima, y tambien te deseo lo mejor en tu vida, eres un estudiante muy dedicado, y eso es totalmente admirable, y siempre ten siempre ese amor que tienes por tu carrera.

Oldspear: Cuida de danna en maple :p

Tekyuu: Carl!, thanks for being my friend too and i hope you and your loved one keep pushing forward!

LazyTran: Bro, in that run of 2 MW 20 we were truly rich, I hope you get things like that on more runs on maple! hf my friend :)

Ziozo: You didn't cared about my identity and treated me like always, thanks for being my friend bro!

Nair: Same to you, thanks for valorating me as a player and grinding with me so many times.

ThiefNL: Sorry bro, you ended mad with me cause i didnt joined tempus... im sorry, in the past I talked about tempus so, i didnt felt confortable there. it was like... very out of the place that's why i didnt joined in. Im sorry bro :(

Gitsnics: thanks bro for teaching me how to make a thread! thanks for being my friend too.

HungryPanda: Lucy, I love you. thanks for cheering me up too, and im sorry too. you re a very sweet person. i really really like you. keep being like that!

Bamukuhen: ily

Talesweaver: BLEHHHHHHHH SETH BLEEEEHHHHH 200 waifus when?????

9812: Bro, im 98.12% insane.

Taxdog: Eric! keep doing your best as gm, thanks for free my yukiina back that day!

Kimmy: F1...... I love your server! its the best game i played i swear it!.

Sodagor: Poh, thanks for your understanding, thanks for being my friend too

xJia: feijia, you re a cutie, thanks for being my friend, i love you.

Cruor: JEREMYYYYYY PLEASE LEVEL UP!!!!

And for everyone else i missing here, my memory is so short, Im sorry to all of you too, and well i love everyone in the server. my best wishes to everyone

I really wish to have friends like you real life, you both are true friends to me, and i really admire you both, as the first ones who accepted me how i am and give me the strenght to not fall back, thanks you guys. I really love the pepegasquad. and thanks for always listen my rantings even if they were so repetitive.

So well this is the end of my post, and my message to everyone in the server. ill say that im grateful to everyone and thanks for helping in my meta and sharing so many moments with me. thanks all legends community. And once again, Im sorry about everything, im really sorry and i wish the best for everyone here.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    • Friendly x 12
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Great Work x 1
  2. Apuntar

Apuntar Orange Mushroom

Sep 7, 2018
    Male
    11:50 AM
    OldSpear
    Dragon Knight
    California
    I'm mean and abusive to danna, but I'll try brudder

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Soniii

Soniii Mixed Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Female
    Chicago, IL
    ImSinXD
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    It was fun playing with you even though you were a trap. But my number one rule is if they don’t voice 100% trap. Good luck in life!!!! My name is da victor BBOYFIFISHY

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. oohyoo

oohyoo Horny Mushroom

Mar 3, 2018
    Female
    2:50 PM
    sunjoo/sappho
    I had fun playing with you too!! Thank you for all the toad runs and for always including me in everything you did. Good luck in the future, all the best~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Just refer to people by their IGNs and avoid this problem?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    9:50 PM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    Dude, you did NOT disturb me MapleF4
    It was hard for us to talk because we live in different timezones and I've been hardcore studying for the past couple of months... I'm sorry if you ever felt like you disturbed me ;-; I don't even get to talk to my own gf as much as I'd like atm... (hey qt ControlPanelControlPanel)

I also have some great memories with you (starting with Jo's HTs back then) and I'm really happy we got to meet. I'm proud of you for deciding to tell the truth about yourself, I know it must've been hard; and I really hope things keep getting better for you from this point on.

As I've always been telling you, I'm not going anywhere. Whatever you choose to do, I have no intentions of disappearing from Discord, so you know where to find me.

AND ANOTHER REMINDER TO TELL ME A COUPLE OF DAYS IN ADVANCE WHEN YOU WANNA HIT 200 SO I CAN SET AN ALARM!!! MapleF5

All the best, Victor :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  7. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    it's always been fun playing with you,e demi. neo tokyo the other night was hilarious lmao, the chaos at dunas and nameless is the kind of thing i enjoy best on maple with friends!

there are other things i wanna say but i'll dm you at some point

i'm wishing you all the best and i will try to be there for your 200!!!

• Like Like x 1