1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Sweaty Journal...

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Subterlabor, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:30 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Cool journal entries! Fun to read. Keep it up!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    3:30 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Thank you ^_^

I probably won't keep posting my runs unless they are special in some way however. It was nice bringing new runners from our alliance in to gain experience today, while I learned to HT on bish. HT is very trivial to normal runners+hosts but I'm basically experiencing it for the first time all at once. My work being on call (mostly) has meant I was never able to commit to friends runs unless I had the day off, and they invited me the same day. I've gotten to 17x basically with 5 HT runs under my belt exp wise.

Another 6 man tomorrow then back to work again...

3. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Need to revisit this soon... been too busy with HT/Leeching my nubs and work. Hmmmm

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    [​IMG]
    6 man run, Echo/HT buff/Mw30 with a pog bish.

HT is a cock tease. That 6m goal is so hard but I broke past 5.6 which was my previous record. I think I've hit the upper limit of what my BM is capable of at its current level/gear without wing doping or shad smoke abuse. Maybe next HT run I bring 2x cleave so I can justify doping on wings. I'm sure every dpm test on here has been doing it f3

LF>Borrow 20 cape/20 shoe to flex fake dpm run thx

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm so glad this bullsh is over. I can finally focus on other things. None of my chars need Mw20 anytime soon, so I can just grind/sell leech with my Arch mage until 1h petri. It has a decent amount of nx stocked up again for mp washing.

Also I bought these for a good price off kiwizkiwiz
    Solid upgrade from 18 tma. One step closer to 1h skele on Dexedrine who hit 156 yesterday after my 12 man Horntail as a sed bish.

[​IMG]
    I was content with 24 tma but these were more tma for the same price~
    [​IMG]

That's it for now back to work after HT tonight. Its so cold out here the government is telling us they will start cutting power to our homes because the power grid is over burdened.... as if it wasn't this cold last winter.. and the winter before that... and before that.......

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  6. jonobanana

jonobanana Orange Mushroom

Jan 25, 2021
    Male
    iLRight
    I/L Arch Mage
    Fellow Albertan?!

7. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    BERTA BABY

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. SuperOrange

SuperOrange Blue Snail

Dec 22, 2023
    5:30 PM
    I WAS THERE, GZ

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Toilet pog guild

10. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  11. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Well I'm finally at ease.

I borrowed a friends 10 w.att cape awhile back to see the difference compared to my 5 att 10 dex Blackfist cloak and it was highly insignificant.

I curbed the idea of a 10-12 cape for now considering how expensive they are currently and after many long talks in HT with some friends returned once more to my Bow.

So to start this is what I had made awhile back, its currently still my main bow.

[​IMG]

I once again returned to crafting new bows after I had spent so much time and money destroying them before. I managed to craft a max w.att Timeless on the first try

[​IMG]

I spent a couple days after work leveling it and after my 12 man HT last night it was finished.

(Ss stolen from rhandomonerhandomone bc Im not at home, Im sitting outside the mall with the kids while my wife goes shopping kekw)

[​IMG]

The bow leveled +2 +1 +2 +0 +2 leaving me with with a 116 w.att 7 slot bow. Arguably not worth ws10.

Well after stressing for about 20mins (the time it took to hit 180 on my BM) I decided to raw dog a 30% on it.

I literally closed my eyes. If it failed no boom, this bow would see 30%'s until 0 slots or destroyed. If it passed re-evaluate

One of two outcomes for it

[​IMG]

Now that I have a perfect 109 Engaw (650-700m clean) with +7 levels and +1/6 the bow will get ws10 until done. The cost to reroll +8 or more is likely to surpass 2k+coins just to get back to +1/6 so I'm content with this instead

So this is basically farewell to the journal.The bow will take me years likely for these 6 slots in the games current economy. My bow adventures are finally over after the bloodbath of Engaws that were destroyed in the process
    The ws10 will be funded through HT, Leech, and Cwkpq mainly. I get to just play the game for awhile for once. As for my 128 Engaw, once it is surpassed by my ws10 bow, it will die in a blaze of css+30%'s. It has served me well

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2024
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
  13. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    I'm kind of impressed it took this long for someone to argue my gameplay. You guys had long to do it and you choose now, interesting.

When I started booming Timeless bows everyone told me level it first, then they said don't do Timeless, then only do Timeless if you're 30k, then they said only do Timeless if you ws10, now that I leveled it first and I'm going to ws10 everyone is up in arms.

Not everyone wants to quit their char at 200. Not everyone wants an (ugly) NT weapon.

The entire point is ML is the chance to choose your own road map, and your own goals. I'm happy to be a big part of Toilet where we encourage people to actually play the game how they choose rather than follow a strict "meta" build.

I play 20 hours a week at best, usually less.

We can't all be Shambles.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    5:30 PM
  15. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    I was going to end the journal but screw it. I'll use it to track the progress on my bow so people can see how long it takes a casual 20~hours/week player to ws10 6 (fuckin S I X) slots in this server.

0/1 ws10

Money came from leech+HT Splits on funded Bishop.
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 8
  16. rctycoon7630

rctycoon7630 Mano

Jan 28, 2024
    5:30 AM
    is selling leech the current meta?

17. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    More or less yes. There are other methods but leech is the easiest/fasteST ROI for entry level income

18. rctycoon7630

rctycoon7630 Mano

Jan 28, 2024
    It's weird to me you didn't mention farming at all. What happened to multi-mage farming? I stopped playing when everyone was trying to make mages to farm at ml5 or vikerolas

19. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    That still exists I just didnt dive into it for a more basic approach. I also dont currently multi mage so my knowledge is small/may be incorrect

20. rctycoon7630

rctycoon7630 Mano

Jan 28, 2024
    Ah I see, looks like you're doing fine and this looks much more fun than farming so win win