1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

As a 175 bm still has 90 base int... I get despites like this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Socollocos, Nov 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socollocos

Socollocos King Slime

Oct 9, 2020
    10:40 AM
    Socoli
    Bowmaster
    [​IMG]
    team lead: this bm still has 100 int
    team member: GG

My thoughts after reading comments below: Now I am getting accused as a liar. Let me provide you some context. Before I joined, they asked my level and my class, but didn't ask about my stats. (They didn't ask. So why I have to tell them about my stats? If they are looking strong attacker, then they should state that when they are recruiting.) The leader knew that I still have ~100 base int because I told him/her before in a zak run not too long ago. I already got despised that time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    8:40 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    I don't think it's a problem, sometimes people just want to be mean.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lapulasi

Lapulasi Mano

Oct 16, 2021
    Male
    4:40 PM
    Xingan
    Bishop
    Heaven
    U are simply too "strong" to ignore the fact that u still have 90base int. I used to be greatful about ppl who take me into content as a int player. I get it u are almost washed out and have decent dmg at the moment. However, I think ppl want their teammates to be at least honest about their stats. It would put team into awkward situation if someone lies about their stats in order to get into more profitable content. The concept of washing is u can unlock more content as it goes. We all play the way we like it. I am sure your friends would like to spend more time with u on content, but does that mean others should spend more mesos on att potions to recover the time for u being a random stranger ?

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Just boss with people around your same power level and there should not be any issues.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Rapi

Rapi Mano

Feb 14, 2022
    11:40 PM
    Rapi
    Shadower
    If you explain in person, you will get a reply "filled sorry"Unless your gear is amazing. :nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    11:40 AM
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    90 base int is not a lot. I've never seen anyone that cares unless you have 200+.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    11:40 AM
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    thats not nice wtf socoli is pro bm

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Some people will just be toxic over nothing. 90 base int is not a lot by any means at that point. Just ignore people like that and if you are hosting don’t invite them again

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. red archer

red archer Horny Mushroom

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    Flipped
    Night Lord
    Heaven
    Agree,Just like lv157 BM,Maybe try join 150+ run not trio

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    12:40 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  11. zswitch

zswitch Slime

Jun 2, 2021
    Male
    5:40 PM
    zswitch
    Dark Knight
    The point is not that you have 90 base int, it's about you choose to conceal the truth when hoster asks you.
    I don't exclude int players, because this is the only way for everyone who wants to play a good ranged, but please be honest when you running trio zak or fast boss run, you should stop lying and learn from these people.
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. JukkaShang

JukkaShang King Slime

Jan 31, 2020
    Male
    JukkaShang
    Paladin
    Twice
    +1
    The only issue is not how many int you've got but your lying about your stat for TWO TIMES.

BRO they didn't 'despite' you at first place. They asked you for the true int stat 2 times, they trusted you twice.

But instead of being honest, you lied, TWICE. And then crying for being 'despited' in a thread.

It's a good thing that there's a button called blacklist. I think we can just do that both way.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman Blue Snail

Nov 29, 2022
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    just stay in your (damage) range and it will be fine
    don't expect people to carry you unless you are friends

"You reach, I teach"

• Like Like x 1
  14. LockCloud

LockCloud Snail

Aug 12, 2022
    Beginner
    Don't be self-centered plz. just treat each aother honestly.
    No one cares about your 90 base int;)

15. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    1:40 AM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Next time, tell them your DPM 45 instead

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Lapulasi

Lapulasi Mano

Oct 16, 2021
    Male
    Xingan
    Bishop
    Heaven
    u run zak and nt for 45min ? smh

17. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    5:40 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Is this the new ML meta?
    J> boss run, I am LVL X with Y base int

And if you don't have that certain amount of Base int, and people think you have lower dmg range (how would they know, trash gear maybe?) they go toxic...
    Like the game is starting to feel like a speedrunning boss clear game lmfao.

Sad to see people being braindead over the fact some people are trying to get their Char up to standards (which at times are too far gone, aka the 15k hp on range or 20k hp clean lul)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    As much as it feels like that, this is life unfortunately. Rich people hangout with the rich, poor hang out with poor. And occasionally, you get a mix of the two.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Lapulasi

Lapulasi Mano

Oct 16, 2021
    Male
    Xingan
    Bishop
    Heaven
    Sure. Let me provide u with more context.
    When we do TRIO zak in the first place. I FOUND OUT that u should have some int cuz i saw your dmg in zak does not fit a lv175 bm. Then u told me about u have 100int ish. I personally wouldn't recruit an attacker with int for TRIO zak. I personally would not join a TRIO zak on random runs with stranger if i am not washed out. Instead of DESPITE u, I used some 30att potion and heartstoppers in first and second run. This time we were doing 4man nameless as a FAST RUN. I told teammates to find a none int attacker plz. My friend didn't identify your ign and thought u should have no int. When i saw your nx and ign I realized u are the same person that we did TRIO zak before. I told teammembers "This bm still has 100int" for their information. Instead of DESPITE u, I used energizer drink and heartstoppers for first and second runs. After first run u don't want to join the next run cuz u felt "despite" about having 90int and suggested us should find a stronger attacker, we said "LOL, we were joking, it is quite alright, u are already here".
    At that time we were just joking, we thought u are joking as well. As a matter of fact, we didn't even take it seriously. IF I do take it seriously, I would just leave or ask u to leave or making some excuses about sry i can't join for 2nd run. Using 1m or 2m Att potions does not mean anything for me. I would rather have a good time with my friends. But here u are at forum, talking about how we DESPITE u with a ss of joking Chinese conversation and some sense of superiority as a bm lol. Maybe nextime u can be more honest and try "J lv157 bm" or "J lv175 bm with 90int". As i said before, i used to be grateful about ppl who take me into content when i still have int. I am still grateful after washed out. I do think our communtiy is lovely cuz very few ppl is really mean. This is not about your int, not about your dmg and gears. It just u are being disgusting rn. And I hate spending time explain all this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.