1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff marksmen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Selquin, Feb 2, 2020.

How bad MMs?

1. MMs are balanced and do not need a buff

25 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. MMs are under powered, but not to the degree where significant buffs are necessary

35 vote(s)
    28.7%
  3. MMs are bad enough to the point where significant buffs are necessary

62 vote(s)
    50.8%
  1. OP
    OP
    Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    3:06 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    All in good time cogs

I just picked toon because hes the only MM I can point to which has higher dummy dpm.
    Here it is,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Which is about what I expected, although I'm not sure if you used bird in your dpm (I didnt in this particular test).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    2:06 PM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    I did use bird for the dpm test, which probably adds like 300k or so. Closer than I expected, although my gear is also nowhere near 60b's worth.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    3:06 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Maybe 60b was off the mark, perhaps its around ~40b or so? I think thats roughly how much it takes at current prices to get perf weapon/21+ glove / 15+ atk cape/ respectable stat equipment.