1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pebbytan, Mar 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. pebbytan

pebbytan Mano

Dec 17, 2021
    Female
    2:24 AM
    Pebbytan
    Bishop, Bowman
    Aspect
    This is what I wrote in another thread here but just in case I want to post it here.

9. What would you really like to see added or changed in MapleLegends?
    • The donate all to Chief Tatamo. Instead typing the quantity I'd love to just donate everything in my aresenal.
    • Joining low level PQ, like if you wanna join LudiPQ then you'll have the skills and stats rebalanced of a lvl 40 cleric (if bish) or something (the average stats and level of the player typically have in that PQ and depends on which level then the skills like only 2nd job or 3rd or whatever) in that specific PQ area.
    • Don't make FM something that makes people AFK, maybe kick them out for a certain amount of time or kick them back to the town they were currently in, like if in Ulu2 then you go to CBD. I'd love to chat while resting from grinding unlike when you are in FM where people spam shit and you can't see who's typing what.
    • Make it so that GM Boofs won't be overwritten plox.
    • Make a toggleable, where you can turn on or off, clock of your local timezones so you can see how long you've been playing or just checking time.
    • Guild storage, where you have an area everyone can donate or get, and area where only Jr and above can manage, although everyone can see what's inside (read-only kinda thing), like they can ask the jr. what they need in that area and if possible then give it to them, to prevent abusing good items and just getting good stuff and leave guild.
    • The most I want to be implemented is the PQ plox.
    • If people really want to hard reset the server, I'd rather have a different server where it's like an event server every 6 months or so, where the it's easy to level up and you have limited items that only available in that event server and when you got to the 6th month then your character will be migrated to the standard server with the items intact, would be good if the more level up rewards would only apply if 2nd job to avoid abuse in the beginners class. (This last suggestion wont probably be even implemented, just giving it a shot tee hee)

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    6:24 PM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    • PQ rebalancing for higher level characters would be nice... although it may not be programmable depending on whether it's client/server side restrictions, or if there's limitations in the code itself.
      • also depends on whether or not the Staff has time to re-code for ALL PQs
      • it's faster and easier to make PQ mules.
    • The Guild Storage is really tricky. It's implemented in Vindictus (necksonTM), which has some upsides.... but mostly very very open to abuse, even when if it were applied exactly that way.
      • all it takes is a pissed-off/shady Jr or Master, to decimate a Guild Storage box
      • most active guilds use Guild Chat/Discord to ask for items and trade or buy via FM anyways
    • People will FMhoe/HeneHoe by AFKing however they like.
      • change to another channel/map to chat, or use Discord/Guilded

Chief Tatamo Exchange + GM Buff QOL would be cool... but again... depends on implementation issues and time for programmers to do it for free, after their IRL work hours.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    The one thing from this thread that catches my eye is an update to @ time.

Instead of just putting @ time and getting server time, it would be cool if you could specify more like @ time pst or whatever and receive the current time in that timezone instead

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    I'd like an interface overlay that can be put on either top corners of the screen. You'd start out with a very basic analog or digital clock programmed to your time zone or the server's time zone depending on what you pick.

As you venture through the game you can unlock different skins. Quests in cities like Kerning City, Orbis, Sleepywood, Ludibrium, etc, and bosses like King Slime, Alistar(almost called it Alucard lol), Zakum, Papulatus, Pink Bean, etc, would change the look of the clock.

Something super minor and dumb but honestly I'd probably try and get all of them just for the fun of it.

• Creative Creative x 2
  5. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    This is probably the epitome of "Too much effort to implement for not enough reward"

This seems so very contradictory. You want it to be a place where people (you) can go to chat, yet you don't want it to be a place where people (others) spam.
    At the same time, you don't want it to be a place where people can afk -> which means they aren't dedicating to the spam you seem to mind.
    At the same time, you want to be able to rest in a spot, but you don't want to let people afk, so others aren't allowed to rest in that spot?

6. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    10:24 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  7. OP
    OP
    pebbytan

pebbytan Mano

Dec 17, 2021
    Female
    Pebbytan
    Bishop, Bowman
    Aspect
    Let's say in Hene is usually the place to AFK where players tend to chatter and gather there; meanwhile FM is literally just like a supermarket where people just come, buy and go.

8. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    9:24 AM
    Beginner
    I'm a part time hen hoe, but sadly our size is very small. If the FM button got removed or even if folks would get wrapped out of the FM entrance, It's highly unlikely for folks to gather in any or many towns simply because Henesys is out of the way (unless we get a 'HOE' button adde kek). Aside from that accessibility constraint, there is if at all, almost no value in Hen hoeing for the majority in server, some wouldnt even want to try afking in henesys.

You can check here https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/making-towns-henesys-more-alive.39232/page-4

9. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:24 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    alliens will come first then kill us all

• Agree Agree x 1