1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pebbytan, Mar 8, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. pebbytan

pebbytan Mano

Dec 17, 2021
    Female
    11:47 AM
    Pebbytan
    Bishop, Bowman
    Aspect
    This is what I wrote in another thread here but just in case I want to post it here.

9. What would you really like to see added or changed in MapleLegends?
    • The donate all to Chief Tatamo. Instead typing the quantity I'd love to just donate everything in my aresenal.
    • Joining low level PQ, like if you wanna join LudiPQ then you'll have the skills and stats rebalanced of a lvl 40 cleric (if bish) or something (the average stats and level of the player typically have in that PQ and depends on which level then the skills like only 2nd job or 3rd or whatever) in that specific PQ area.
    • Don't make FM something that makes people AFK, maybe kick them out for a certain amount of time or kick them back to the town they were currently in, like if in Ulu2 then you go to CBD. I'd love to chat while resting from grinding unlike when you are in FM where people spam shit and you can't see who's typing what.
    • Make it so that GM Boofs won't be overwritten plox.
    • Make a toggleable, where you can turn on or off, clock of your local timezones so you can see how long you've been playing or just checking time.
    • Guild storage, where you have an area everyone can donate or get, and area where only Jr and above can manage, although everyone can see what's inside (read-only kinda thing), like they can ask the jr. what they need in that area and if possible then give it to them, to prevent abusing good items and just getting good stuff and leave guild.
    • The most I want to be implemented is the PQ plox.
    • If people really want to hard reset the server, I'd rather have a different server where it's like an event server every 6 months or so, where the it's easy to level up and you have limited items that only available in that event server and when you got to the 6th month then your character will be migrated to the standard server with the items intact, would be good if the more level up rewards would only apply if 2nd job to avoid abuse in the beginners class. (This last suggestion wont probably be even implemented, just giving it a shot tee hee)

• Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.