1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Washing-is-still-doable-Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by RegalStar, Jul 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. RegalStar

RegalStar Wolfspider

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    11:43 PM
    DMsRebirth
    Yeah so since Ainz's previous journal went to a better place after like a week and a half, I decided to make one for myself in the same spirit (that is, demonstrating that it's perfectly doable for a new player to start with a playable ranged character without needing to be crippled with base INT). Since I didn't want to do it when an event is so near (the character would lose a lot of demonstration value with an event making things easy for them), I waited until anniversary event is close to the end to do this. I'm not sure how far I will take this character, but I'll strive to at least go to somewhere in late 3rd job.

Unlike Ainz, I'm going to be doing this on a gunslinger, mostly because I already have a Marksman and I'd rather do a class that I haven't done before (that, and I like to hoard my old weapons so I still have all the weapons I used since like level 60, and I'd feel tempted to sell them to this character if I do another crossbowman). Gunslinger is actually a bit harder to wash for than archers (some free HP and same HP gain, but more MP lost per wash) so it works out fine anyhow.

Rules:
    • Since the purpose of this character is demonstrative for new players, I will obviously not fund it with my existing ones, or help it out in any way - with two exceptions. I will use NX on my other accounts for the purpose of smegas and owls (since new players can and should make a secondary account and vote on it as well to achieve the same result), and I will give myself MW20 on levelling after level 50. For new players, you can ask your friends/guildies/random people in FM to do the same for you. I'm still undecided on whether I'll give myself echo, but I'm kind of leaning towards "no" at this point.
    • I will buy stuff from other people and buy leech when I deem the need to. I shouldn't need to buy leech that much but if I ever get to late 3rd job I'm probably gonna prefer skipping a few levels.
    • Also, I'm not gonna be taking donations or free boss items like zhelms. I might do a self carry for BF toe since people commonly give those out anyways but I also might just do it myself. I mean if I've done it once before then I can do it again, right?
    upload_2021-7-10_21-2-10.png

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.