1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is someone you respect a lot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dimez, May 18, 2023.

1. Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    2:54 PM
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    Wholesome thread…

who is someone in maplelegends you respect , admire ,and/or look up to?

• Friendly Friendly x 8
  2. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    9:54 PM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    You and snorf

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    11:54 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    EdannEdann is easily the funniest player on this server. There's nobody that makes me laugh as much as him and running content with him is always a treat.

SelquinSelquin taught me most of what I know about Bowmaster and I try hard to try to live up to his legacy. Also probably the second most entertaining person to run content with after Edann.

idk what Peter's forum name is but he was the original person who taught me Bishop and I look up to him and VowelsVowels as Bishop gods

JokerJoker is the best guild leader on this server and an amazing friend and I'm happy to have met him even if I'm just his personal alarm clock

NightzNightz is insanely based and I respect his ability to remain impartial and fair and I'm glad he got rid of RWT forever

CornwallCornwall was always helping me push myself farther, including upping my original wash goal and taking me on my first 6 man HT and I'm glad he was always there encouraging me to go beyond

iPippyiPippy is the god of buccs and I will always remember how he adopted me and Alaei as scrubby INTed out attackers and took us along on trio Zak runs back in the day and then talked my ears off about weird bucc tech

Last edited: May 18, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vowels

Vowels Mr. Anchor

Jan 23, 2019
    3:54 PM
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    i respect TTKirnkTTKirnk because he is a good guy that stands up for what is right and just, he also stands for the little man and wants to create a maplelegends society that values compassion, empathy, and equality, he also eats in restaurant with edan and hates NL, strange but true and very peculiar my friends

Last edited: May 18, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    I forgot to say mine.

I have a lot of respect for Instalock/Heem/30it. In my opinion he is the best NL in the game. He pushes me to new heights and challenges me to do better. A good dude and even better guild leader. MapleF2

I also love and have respect for my guildies in Pasta and Frawgs.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    I also wanna say I have a lot of respect for ZylphZylph for coming out and discussing their struggles with being accepted in certain environments. As a black man I can speak to this and how troubling it can be at times especially in maplelegends circles.

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zorele

Zorele Slimy

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    Zorele
    Cleric
    GurkGurk For being my mentor in the shad doomerism. Currently his teachings are an integral part of me so i consider myself his equal at this point. Also he's an overall chill and fun to talk to guy.

VowelsVowels We aren't particularly close rn but when i first played legends was one of my closest friends and evolved from being somewhat casual to being a legends beast. It was truly epic to see the change and the new found passion.

There's a lot of players i'd tag here in this section but i didn't want to bother them but basically all the players who are truly passionate about the game, pushing it to new heights and innovating what would otherwise be a stale game.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Shoutout to NightzNightz for being a definitive source of information, faelfael and zeroxlrzeroxlr and for all their guidance on the mechanics of washing, and "blen (irl rat)", GurkGurk, and "Mana" and "Milky" for always helping out folks in the Discord!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  9. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    fartsyfartsy deserves some respekt

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    never thought i'd get a shout out for something besides shitposting ngl

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    7:54 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Everyone in my BL.
    A special shoutout to spencil2spencil2 for his determination, integrity and discipline of his own. Not just from playing this game but outside of that too, from what I gathered reading his journal.

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    3:54 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Great thread heheh
    I could list a few names, but I would possibly forget someone. I respect and admire people who manage to be good players and at the same time help the others.
    There are a lot of friendly guys on our community, and some of them aren't popular as those who chat all day long on discord helping to keep it alive (big shoutout to all my Osslock friends).
    My friends know I respect and admire all of them, but I would like to list some people I'm not that close to but I still respect a lot:

MersMers and TsungHungTsungHung you both are cool and pro
    GurkGurk so smart so reasonable so humble I like you man
    SlimeSlime this guy is just amazing on jump quests and also really friendly
    LinLin our biggest youtuber + auf host
    OcarinaOcarina and also others 12 man ht friendly hosts, I respect your patience. Some of them don't play anymore and I haven't seen in a while, but I respect you all, this is a great job for the community (shoutout to RipEDC2020 wherever he is)
    NightzNightz this guy is a really fair person (and he already banned me twice while he was on staff)

Maybe I'll remember some other names later and I'll try to update this.

• Friendly Friendly x 8
  13. Oolong

Oolong Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2019
    Female
    1:54 PM
    xoJoolie
    Bowman
    Perion
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE I MISS SOUP MapleF4

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. mjk

mjk Master Chronos

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    MattNL
    Night Lord
    Pasta
    Didn’t he get banned for rwt?

The true best farming technique

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. TermiteLover

TermiteLover Brown Teddy

Nov 8, 2021
    6:54 AM
    Guildless
    I guess my main shout-out would be to the rat-king himself beegorattobeegoratto ! Not only do I get thorough enjoyment from his shitposts, but he has been very helpful in guiding me towards improving my HTing and general meta approach. He is also willing to take the time to answer any questions new players have about the game, and is overall very friendly

Special mentions to NightzNightz EdannEdann GurkGurk and fartsyfartsy who are very forthcoming about the information they have learnt over their ML time, they have been happy to pass tips on to a little bishop noob. And I guess all the other high level "toxic" players that just want people to improve at the game, and give you tips and tricks on how to get better. Dont judge a book by its cover :cat:

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Shmoo

Shmoo Horny Mushroom

Oct 16, 2020
    Male
    Shmoo
    Warrior
    Dogmode

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. Zorele

Zorele Slimy

Jan 12, 2018
    Male
    Zorele
    Cleric
    ZoreleZorele For starting shitty discussions that kept forums entertaining for a few days...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    8:54 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    EdannEdann and NugZehNugZeh are the funniest people I've yet to come across online.

NightzNightz HiyoHiyo JafelJafel 8TEEN8TEEN @dami and @fourze somehow manage to deal with my temper tantrums and remind me that this server isn't so bad.

SkuireSkuire is sku and that's all that has to be said.

KimberlyKimberly I think you deserve a shoutout here as well. Your dedication in keeping the server rolling without ever sacrificing a grain of integrity after 8 years is baffling to me. Congratulations on getting ML to where it is.

ryanlightsryanlights for secretly managing every store in every fm room ever.

ChrisChris for doing insanely well on his fitness journal and inspiring others to work on themselves.

Cloudy and Sanji for what they've done for Nimbus and for making it the most wholesome guild I've ever come across.

NiseNise for calculating every possible outcome of every possible skill change in his calculatorcave while only getting one (1) glass of water from Kimmy as thanks.

SerinSerin for being hilarious, making the bestest art, trying to teach a violently drunk me how to draw, and all that while spending her entire income on gacha games.

OolongOolong for being the tallest woman the world has ever seen

Last edited: May 20, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    SkuireSkuire for making me start a journal + his comedy of feet-muling

ChrisChris fruit258fruit258 AlvinAlvin IoIzorIoIzor BellaBella SaltSalt iLovKimberlyiLovKimberly JonteJonte NatteHondNatteHond cowecowe and many more from the Islanders.

FerluciFerluci and BuchBuch for showing it is possible to become dads even though playing this degen game.

AinzAinz for being my pepega discord spammer friend for so many years.

geospizageospiza ShmooShmoo umagaumaga @slaveboy CamazotzCamazotz TermiteLoverTermiteLover and many more discord friends I've chatted for long and have fun being in chat with.

HiyoHiyo Almadullilah habibi.

Twice and Sodomites alliances from 2018 to 2021 when I was active ingame.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    i respect JimHawkeJimHawke for going 0/100 cwk exchange

• Creative Creative x 1