1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by TTKirnk, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    11:03 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    LEST GO TTKIRNK JOURNAL UPDATE

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    4:03 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    i love the pinhead hat

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:03 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    There is a quest in Ariant that gives you some saps, did you do it?

4. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    5:03 AM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    that i did...and god bless that quest i tell you what

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I think I read it but ended up forgetting, so I left the reminder, good job!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    SURPRISE! bet you didnt expect me to post today! i didnt either dont worry chat. i was a bit busy today so i didnt have a crap ton of time to play, so i did readjust my goals for the day...in which id say things worked out pretty well! today there is no "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™, so we shall move forward with the shorter entry instead.

DAY 16 (february 2nd, 2024 EST time)
    i kinda already did the preview oops but this adventure consisted of COKE TOWN LEFT and the genocide of already dead monkeys...so let's get into it with the usual tradition

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (apparently confirmed doable thanks to ralph and his johnson so lets go???)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well)

so as you can see, i spent my time continuing the genocide of the already dead monkeys, starting at 700/2300 cursed dolls. i did check on faust occasionally, but it seems someone(s) had those timers down pat and i only managed to find one...but thats ok i did get a crap ton of equips and some special items too:

[​IMG]
    god damn finally got a red whip! its sad because this thing is cracked and has 17 speed (also glowing blue) so i kinda dont want to use it for the quest but i got time to think about it because i dont wanna spend 1mil on it currently

[​IMG]
    my first gacha for the day was gotten here...and it was only 1 gacha gotten here as well sadly. i eventually got all of my dolls after many distractions including intense debates/discussions and driving around

[​IMG]
    sure doesnt look like 2300 dolls but there they are! glad im done with this shit and done with the massive item collecting nonsense quests.

[​IMG]
    chat i had another row or so of equips from those monkeys as well...twas got a nice haul of mesos considering all the weapons i got (and yes i npc'd the warrior tops cause they were trash with their stats and i have a bathrobe anyway). after checking faust one last time, i made my way back to rowen to finally turn them all in. this is how it went:

[​IMG]
    very nice i do need lots of orihalcon for quests alone...like 20 plates lots and im only at like 107 by the end of this session (thankfully zombie lupins did drop them). this was a random reward too so yeah you can say i was Gaming with this roll

[​IMG]
    hell yeah guaranteed garnet ores??? i can finally complete the alcaster quest which will be done at a different time. i wish my random roll wasnt garbage this time i was NOT Gaming here

[​IMG]
    once again was not Gaming how TRAGIC

[​IMG]
    ok not too bad i dont mind glove dex 60%'s...especially when i have 5 of them now

[​IMG]
    the final reward for doing all of this shit...wow so worth it! i would say worth it for the fashion if i didnt have a GOLDEN one already! fking waste of time...is what i would say if that red whip didnt come in in prolly the last 1000 i needed. after npcing all the equips, including the stupid steel cone hat, i decided to head off to coke town, thinking i could complete every quest and just quickly go through that. i wish i took screenshot's of the coke town quiz you have to take before entering, but just know that Coca-Cola Left is REAL and that is the drink to go, NOT Coca-Cola Right, which is also REAL. after passing the quiz, i went on my journey in Coke Town. i forgo to take a screenshot of it but some Clown tried to advertise to me joining his guild called Carnival and even famed me! damn Clown i tell ya! nothing too exciting happened in Coke Town, but i got some nice items...mainly gacha that is

[​IMG]
    gacha #2 for the day from those coke snails and slimes

[​IMG]
    gacha #3, obtained from murdering walking coke cans

[​IMG]
    my first and only rare gacha for the day, as well as my final gacha for the day in general...from i think coke seals but i kinda forgor truthfully chat oops

[​IMG]
    well well well look at what the igloo turtles gave me here, and within the first few kills too funnily enough. i got 5 of these bad boys now...so you know what that means chat (i hope you know anyway because i wont be telling ya). after completing all but 1 quest in coke town because the coke cans riding yetis are level 70 with 20k hp and i dont wanna get 100 of their etcs so ill do that later, i made my way over to kerning city to finally turn in my stiff feathers, leathers, and evil eye tails. look at what i got for my totally worthwhile effort!

[​IMG]
    free supplies to make screws wow! if only i didnt have plenty of steel and bronze to make...in which now ill have an extra bronze play still :`) idk how many screws i need to make yet so maybe ill need to make it twice...hopefully...

[​IMG]
    wow very nice! 1 str level 30 boots. ok truthfully speaking, if the previous quest didnt have the stupid requirement of FIFTY stiff feathers, i think this wouldnt be too bad, since 200 evil eye tails isnt super hard to get at the level you should be doing this at...but 50 stiff feathers just takes way too god damn long. even 20 leathers takes a bit of time, and now you gotta get 50 of another item with a similarly annoying drop rate and to some extent mob pool? especially at that level too. anyway, i went to NLC after this to repot, and then made my way over to sleepywood main town where i did an inventory clean up and finished up for the day...in which its time for the usual final stats:

[​IMG]
    look at that! still above 21mil even after getting like 350ish barbarian elixirs and some grilled cheese. this mount is in the bag i tell ya what. overall, today went pretty well. i didnt expect to play today, or to be as distracted as i thought, but being able to get some more quests done and finish up the zombie lupins id say is pretty good progress! with that stuff outta the way, now i shall try and put some focus on getting some rarer stuff from FoG via the dark stone golems and curse eyes...but i think at this point its time to go for the final push for level 70. interesting enough, selkie jrs drop flaming feathers (which i need like two of these i believe?) and pac pinkys drop ancient scrolls, in which both of these mobs arent bad places for me to grind at, have some quests nearby via malaysia as well as the capt latanica questline, and are next to each other. perhaps i can consider heading over here if i get lucky with the deed to the land and get my 999 curse eye kills quest done...but we'll see about that. ill likely head to selkie jrs for my flaming feathers because fuck hunting red drakes for them...but that is, as usual, future me's problem! regardless, thanks for reading this shorter entry and next time will be extremely boring and just involving me grinding at like 1-2 spots so SORRY IN ADVANCE MY FELLOW GAMERS SEE YOU SOON!

and heres your GIF, as usual

[​IMG]
    SIKE! this is a preview for whats bound to happen next time. if you read or skimmed the right spot, you'll know what these are and what this means...so look forward to it

[​IMG]
    POV: me after baiting you silly goons just now...wait...

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. wolf666

wolf666 Timer

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    Wolf
    Shadower
    i enjoy watching your outfit evolve

8. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello my gamers i am back from the realm of alco- i mean having a fun and productive saturday night, so i can have a very fun and productive sunday! today some huge progress was gained, and i got done with a lot more than i was expecting...which is very awesome! but before i get into that...you know what time it is? yeah you do but ill tell you anyway its time for "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ starting off with...

[​IMG]
    chat remember how i made the joke about having 2 nickels? its 3 now and im filthy RICH. this guy is a dangerous fellow and a goddamn troll i tell you what:

[​IMG]
    this guy literally tps to me just to fame me, and then says he's gonna WALK back to victoria island! i just cant believe it...but anyway i got one more person here to mention:

[​IMG]
    i just now noticed that i had a screenshot on my client oops... anyway man this shit looks hella weird (you're welcome for the spoiler too). i cant believe SPANKII added me though! this nl LOVES doing content so pls help her out on her quest for doing CONTENT. i also will mention both of these buddy requests happened during the day, in which i logged in to no requests...but its time to add them to the count:

[​IMG]
    damn i have 25 friends! (yes gurque you're a duplicate you DONT count and its definitely not related to you being a hero). im getting there in the world. i feel like komi from komi cant communicate (great series btw you should watch/read it very wholesome) but enough of this talk its time for THE CONTENT

DAY 17 (february 4th, 2024 EST time)

as i mentioned earlier, today was VERY successful and productive than it may have appeared...which im very happy with. lots of rare etcs for quests were obtained, as well as some other things which i will not spoil at all here and you will find out during the entry itself alright lets do this LEEE-

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (apparently confirmed doable thanks to ralph and his johnson so lets go???)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm)

ok Gamers i have bad news...so i somehow fucked up recording the scrolling of the gloves because i dont know im just really stupid...and then my game bugged out and crashed while i was getting one of the screenshots so you cant see the actual scroll passes for one of the gloves...but hey at least i got you guys screenshots right? :`) I PROMISE ill record next time and wont be as stupid...but its time to talk about it. as you saw from last time, i decided to use my 5 glove att 60%'s and glove dex 60%'s for Dark Knuckle Redemption Arc, as well as to have a pair of acc gloves of some sort in case im ever that down bad for acc. the candidates were the other pair of 4 str dark knuckles i got, and then the good ol 1 dex blue work gloves ive had since maple island...and heres how it went:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this glove failed the first scroll, and then obviously passed the other 4. the game really had to spook me out at first but GOD DAMN DARK KNUCKLE REDEMPTION ARC IS HERE CHAT!!! i was a lil sad about the gloves because those blue work gloves deserve better but i think its fine 2/5 isnt the worst...but the dark knuckles god bless. 8 wa gloves sure are nice to have:

[​IMG]
    huge gains is what i like to see here. anyway, so after scrolling, i started today with two goals in mind: to get as many rare etcs as i could, and get level 70 at the bare minimum. today i started off going to FoG in order to finish up the kill 999 curse eyes quest as well as get blackbull's stupid damn deed to his dumb land, with getting an ancient scroll from the dark stone golems being a bonus but not required...and after like idk 1-3 hours i was successful in getting the deed and the kills!

[​IMG]
    but i got more then just this while being here:

[​IMG]
    man i got pumped seeing it on the ground and then got hit with these stats...at least its free npc money

[​IMG]
    i was already down in the dumps due to the top...you really hit me with this too game? how could you

[​IMG]
    first rare gacha of the day lets get it!

[​IMG]
    along with my 2nd rare gacha lets go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    my 3rd and final rare gacha of the day was obtained here...but it doesnt stop here:

[​IMG]
    my first regular gacha of the day...these golems sure were nice with the stonks i gotta say

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the second and final regular gacha of the day...but i still got more loot to show off:

[​IMG]
    got two juicy glove att 60%'s while here since i gotta restock after all. i didnt get an ancient scroll but aint no big deal since i know of another way to get one...which will be the next destination. after getting the deed, i went back to sleepywood to turn in my quest to the rememberer, in which he gives me the best item ever:

[​IMG]
    i think this is like the one time i wished it was a 10%, or a different 100% that i can actually use for the legendary spirit skill quest. actually GARBAGE i tell ya. i made my way to perion after turning this quest in to get all the screws i need and to get my reward for finally helping blackbull with his house:

[​IMG]
    at this point its like im trying to white scroll 10% a spear or something like damn the game thinks i need more of these scrolls. after this, i finally made my way towards my next actual destination: the ghost ship in singapore, which i got to from kerning city...which is a lie because i first made a quick stop to the subway to gather 45 tablecloths real quick so i could finish 2/3 of a scam questline in CBD and THEN went to singapore. after turning in said quests, i made my way over to boat quay town to start working on the capt. latanica questline, since ill be heading over there anyway. the main goals here: to get the ancient scroll from pac pinkys and TWO flaming feathers from selkie jrs. i also got through most of the capt. latanica questline, in which i decided to skip the "commit murder on 300 mr anchors" due to not needing to finish the questline and this part being annoying for me to do atm. unfortunately i didnt get any interesting drops or fat stonks...but i did successfully get the items i wanted!

[​IMG]
    got the ancient scroll within like 200 pac pinky kills or so...which is kinda impressive tbh and im happy it didnt take too long

[​IMG]
    and both my feathers! these both did take a bit of time but the gap between when i got the first and second one isnt that huge weirdly enough...and is tradition:

[​IMG]
    dont ask my Gamers my brain is just extra mushy today due to what happened to me last night (and you wont find out what so ha!). it was pure not paying attention due to a youtube video as usual and under estimating the effectiveness of my barbarian elixirs healing 1500 hp when these shitters do 300 damage on average. anyway...the big moment came here folks: after getting my 2nd flaming feather, i decided to stay for another 10% to get it. thats right, im talking about level 70! check it on the rankings or $maple me with DRODZ i bet you wont believe it! well you dont even have to do that if you keep reading so LETS START THE 3RD JOB ADVENTURE...featuring getting my PIGGY finally! after getting the stuff, i made my way back to CBD, then to kerning city, and then started my journey to el nath via ellinia to orbis because i was feeling lazy and didnt mind the wait. after getting to orbis and using the rock scroll to go down the tower, i talked to the 3rd job man and started the process, with my first mission going back to dances with balrog to get a necklace. idk why im telling yall how to do 3rd job but im gonna do that now so ENJOY. i took a detour here, however, in order to also start the mount quest since theres some convenient pathing back to victoria island with all this...which meant going down orbis tower to go to aquarium. after helping kenta out with getting piggy pheromones (dont ask, just go with it) and books, i got rewarded handsomely:

[​IMG]
    saddle and the skill itself obtained! now i just need something to mount on...wait that sounds wrong OK moving forward after completing this first part of the quest i made my way over to leafre for the first time on this character to continue the quest for my mount, as well as get some magic seeds so i can come back to leafre via a teleporter in ellinia. it is here that all my money saving came in clutch...because i have to give chief tatamo (or as i prefer to call him and will for now on, chief tomato) 20 MILLION, or 20,000,000 mesos in order to get some perfume that kenta needs for the taming process...and so i did exactly that:

[​IMG]
    also bought just a few magic seeds...enough to where i can go back and forth once or twice for now...but man i do have plenty of money to spare for potions atm so im very happy with this result, as i wasnt sure if id get enough mesos by 3rd job...lend alone a few levels before. after getting the perfume and my magic seeds from chief tomato, i made my way back to ellinia via the previously mentioned teleporter and made my way to perion to talk to dances with balrog so he could tell me to go to a portal npc in ant tunnel park to fight against an EVIL clone of himself! man thats spooky...ok it kinda was because the fucker hurts (1k-1.2k on average, bumped to like 1.2k-1.4k with his attack buff up). fortunately i did learn while fighting him that apparently his attack's have such piss poor range that even if he's right in front of you, if you time your jump to when his axe looks like it's about to hit you, you can actually dodge the attack. i shoulda taken a GIF/video of it but trust me Gamers its true and man i feel bad for the clone for having THAT bad of vertical range on his attacks...felt accurate to vanilla Panic with a 1h sword tbh. anyway, after outplaying this clone, getting some black leather and heading back to dances with balrog, i got what i came for:

[​IMG]
    with this in hand, i made my way back to el nath via the same pathing of ellinia boat to orbis then rock scroll down the orbis tower to...go down to aquarium and give kenta the perfume bottle. yes chat i got the mount before job advancing you know i got my priorities straight and that is SPEED. after giving him the stuff, i finally made my way over to korean folk town via the dolphin taxi and up the well to find my own piggy...in which i do exactly that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    by low key i actually mean HIGH key hell yeah i can MOVE NOW...but what do i name my piggy chat? i havent thought of a name yet so feel free to throw name suggestions if you want (yes even the troll ones because i KNOW most of them will be exactly that). after getting my piggy, i made my way back over to el nath from aquarium to give tylus, the 3rd job guy, the necklace he wanted me to get and finish the first half of the job advancement. after giving him the necklace, it was time for everyone's favorite part of 3rd job besides the travel time: talking to the magic stone in el nath's deep dungeon to answer dumb questions while having to give him a dark crystal per attempt. i wasted 100k to once again craft a dark crystal so i could do this, made my way over in a FAST manner thanks to my piggy and took the quiz...in which i did first try because i can cheat! (ok to be fair i only needed the guide for like 1 question, and thats because why would i care about the fact dances with balrog has exactly 13 feathers on his stupid hat). after getting the other necklace tylus wanted, i went back to town to give him exactly that and did it:

[​IMG]
    im getting there my Gamers and im a bit pumped now! cant wait to stop having to use stupid ass power strike and slash blast...but itll be a bit of time before that still. it is here where i got a few gzgz's from EPIC people as well as get trolled!

[​IMG]
    he TP'd me to im pretty sure just to PRANK me i cant believe it! its ok he made up for it by saying he likes my journal (for some reason) so ill give him a pass this time (i didnt screenshot it so you will have to believe me chat teehee). i also want to quickly shoutout this cool Gamer i met while in el nath starting my 3rd job advancement:

[​IMG]
    god bless him hes an ironman spearman just like me! ok well technically not like me since im a dragon knight now but you get the point. anyway, i should have ended the day after job advancing, but i wanted to do some more stuff because your boy still needs goblin king summon supplies...but i had 1 other thing i wanted to do first...ok two. since i finallly had enough garnet ores, i finally finished the questline to get the cape that doesnt let you take damage over time while in el nath:

[​IMG]
    much like the oxygen tank from hughes the fuse, this item has a cool idea but man this cape is just stinky...although thats mainly because avoid is largely useless to me (this does make it far better than the oxygen tank giving only defenses, but not saying much). after completing this and doing the second thing i wanted to do, which was get the snow rose seed or whatever for humanoid A since i was there and figured might as well, i made my way over to korean folk town to get the goblin king supplies i forgor to turn in while over there before for my piggy and parked my character here for the day so that i can get another turn in the next time i play...which means its time for this:

[​IMG]
    look at that 4mil in the bank! now its time to save up 50mil (yes, 50,000,000) to get the silver mane upgrade at 120. should be pretty easy in all honesty and im pretty confident that wont be a worry...but thats something i dont even need to think about for eons aka future me's problem, as usual. as i already said, im very happy with how today went...especially now that the only rare dumb quest item that i need now is just nependeath's honey...which i wont be thinking about either. anyway, its pretty funny and kinda EPIC that i managed to get 3rd job on the 1 month anniversary of this journal apparently. kinda wild that not only did i get 3rd job within a month...but the fact that this journal is still going and the like. worry not my Gamers! i dont plan to stop anytime soon so this train shall keep going! as such, my plans for next time will be....uhhh...likely do some quests in korean folk town since im here anyway (is it time to consider some goblin king killing? unlikely but its something) and then make my way over to magatia for some more quests, and then go from there. maybe do some drake slaying because holy moly do i need a metric fuck ton of dragon skins for quests. thanks for reading/skimming as usual Gamers, and ill see yall...sometime within the next 1-3 days or some shit ok i need go to BED

but before i do, you know what time it is:

[​IMG]
    ok Gamers i dont feel like or know what dumb caption to give this so ill leave that to yall i know yall can do it

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello gamers i am BACK once again and uhh ill be honest i am currently a bit tipsy while writing...and ill prolly get worse as this entry goes on so hope you enjoy the show :`) nothing new from the greatest segment to exist "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ so its time to move forward with the actual entry!

DAY 18 (february 7th, 2024 EST time)

today was...kind of productive? truth be told i didnt have too much of a battle plan going into today other than doing some shit in korean folk town and magatia...which i did do. however, i felt like i didnt do much BUT despite all of that i got a good amount of moneyz and experiencez so i suppose in reality it was pretty productive but...it didnt feel like it but ok anyway lets move forward with the usual stuff that i know yall love and want to NIBBLE on (drunk me might ramble more oops dont mind any spelling errors either ill CATCH AS MANY as possible)

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA)

as you can see, i started in korean folk town as planned, in which i did a quick goblin king summon turn in to get the quest cooldowns started up. at this point i started my day like 2-3 hours before the quick ~30 minute maintenance so i was on a TIMER kind of but not really. after doing the goblin king summon quests i continued my way doing the nine-tailed fox questline, as i wanted to have that all set up before collecting 333 samiho etcs since the best map to hunt them at is the same map as the nine-tailed fox spawns in. this would be the part where i started my quest to hunt the samihos...but my ass is outta healing potions! so i decided to make a quick trip over to NLC to not only repot, but i also decided to do a detour of collecting phantom seeds and lucky charms since now i have a mount to make things faster. i first started off with the lucky charms, since the spot i farmed them at did have phantom trees spawn anyway. after getting my lucky charms, i went back venturing into the phantom forest...and it wasnt exactly the best of times:

[​IMG]

man that shit spooky! thankfully i abused i-frames from touch damage from the trees to avoid this bastard...though i can survive it with hyper body. also this happened:

[​IMG]
    i thought i had the hp to live but uhhh i didnt oops...my excuse is that it was a fast travel back to town 8) (BAD EXCUSE I KNOW). anyway i eventually got my seeds and picked up some quests, in which i finally got the best store in the game:

[​IMG]
    thats right mo's shop for ciders and all cures! and nlc return town scrolls which i did get because FAST TRAVEL! after doing this shit and getting me potions. i went back to victoria island and then made my way back to korean folk town to begin my samiho hunt...which wasnt super exciting but i got some stuff:

[​IMG]
    first regular gacha of the day POGGERS (should i throw in the : to incidate discord emote usage or...nvm)

[​IMG]
    yo new pants because 2 extra acc??? didnt even know i got two pairs of these until i saw 1 pair, which was...

[​IMG]
    DOGSHIT I TELL YA! but i did also find:

[​IMG]
    which i felt very baited about...not that it matters since i got 2 wa socks for a while and a pair of level 90 boots waiting for me until then. anyway, after getting my fox tails i decided to hunt down scholar ghosts to complete the card set, which i did, and no nine-tailed foxes spawned and i essentially logged off at this point due to the maintenance...but let me show you how my samiho hunt went in terms of the chat:

[​IMG]
    i decided it was a waste of all cure potions to get rid of the curse but god damn look at this chat. anyway...

[​IMG]
    why is this image so fucking huge holy moly...anyway i parked my character at the nine-tailed fox map and after logging in post maintenance i spawned into one and KILLED it for the quest item i needed. afterwards, i made my way back to the town since i got my quest item and got my scholar ghost cards and bad grammar my 333 samiho etc drops...is what i would say but i used my other goblin king summons...look at the total results for cards and drops! (chat im STRUGGLING to type already God help me):

[​IMG]
    LETS GO GOOD BOOTS WHEN I NEED MORE ACC/SOCKS EXPIRE!

[​IMG]
    new acc pants if the bathrobe is overkill??? LETS GO GAMERS

[​IMG]
    this does look good because its 2 wa more than my spear...but the library told me its 1 speed slower so its DOGSHIT...talk about tragic chat. anyway, look at my card rate for these shits:

[​IMG]
    4 cards outta 13 summons aint too bad honestly!

[​IMG]
    4 outta 8 even better GOD DAMN!

[​IMG]
    i want yall to know the blue king goblin's summons is the easiest to get (5 rice wine per 3 fox tail turn ins) and i got it with 5 outta 5...and i had like 24 left to use. so i did use them all because FREE MONEY value...but truthfully these goblin kings were fat value altogether:

[​IMG]
    before npcing shit (buying 600 honsters is expensive chat dont mind my mesos count)

[​IMG]
    look at all that mesos from equips from the goblin kings AND the samihos! IM RICH but not really thats essentially my 600 honsters value but ILL TAKE IT. unfortunately chat i made the brain rot spurg brain gamer moment right here...

[​IMG]
    look at that stupid goblin cap! I WANTED THE 5 STR CAPE BUT i forgor that immediately accepting the quest lets you pick right away...which i didnt realize i CLICKED ON THE PROMPT. this is actually a huge blunder honestly but i suppose the cap is better than the mace with INT. im still pretty mad about this but the past is the past...so after making this blunder it was time to move on with my life...but i forgot when i did this but i did another yellow king goblin summon item turn in, which thankfully got me the last card:

[​IMG]

after completing all of that, i made my way towards herb town in which i committed pirate murder (sorry pirates i agree with your practices with stealing con-nvm wrong chat), in which i got some stuff from it:

[​IMG]
    my 2nd and final regular gacha of the day i bet those pirates stole this gacha from the residents of herb town...not that they'd even know what a gachs is but OK MOVING ON after murdering the pirates i needed to i turned in my quests and got this as a reward:

[​IMG]
    i wish it were a glove att 60% but i wont complain about this as much as other rewards. after turning this all in, i made my way towards magatia to continue the quest of figuring out who the fuck dr. de lang is (i already know chat but LestheBeaver doesnt(?) is what the game thinks). while getting the stuff for the quests and trying to get other stuff for future quests, i got this stuff:

[​IMG]
    my first and only rare gacha of the day. very nice along with the fact i can utilize the secret tunnel to find an area boss that i can prolly kill because everyone camps it!

[​IMG]
    i forgot what gave me this but this is a straight up upgrade from my previous top by giving me 2 dex and the same str...so ill gladly take it. after doing what i needed to do in magatia, i made my way towards mu lung to do the tae roon questline...which unfortunately i wasnt able to find any tae roons and decided to work on that for the near future because yall know what i like to say: it aint my present me's problem its FUTURE ME'S problem. after being unable to find a tae roon and doing some back and forth, i did eventually get all 150 free spirits that i needed for 2 quests, in which i did have some already. i also did another buckwheat paste turn in (for the last goblin king, in which i didnt get a card and im still 4/5 for sadly). after all of that nonsense, i made my way back to victoria island to start finishing up some of the quests requiring rare materials like star rocks, moon rocks, and dragon skins, in which i figured out i need some garnet ores in order to make a star rock because i lack the ores for a full garnet. beforeing worrying about that, it was time for me to turn in my 50 free spirits since i turned in the other 100 to bob in ludi earlier...

[​IMG]
    PLEASE ENTER THE DRUM ROLL GAMERS

[​IMG]
    its so over i kinda got a mid roll compared to what was possible but its not the worst roll i coulda gotten i reckon. anyway after this i went over to burnt land to go back to fire boars for garnet ores and the glass slippers and then got distracted with playing lethal company and all the maps i wanted to use being taken over so this is where the entry ends ABRUPTLY, which means...

[​IMG]
    look at that mesos count! almost got 2 whole levels too which is pretty nice. overall while i felt like i didnt do that much...i did end up achieving my original goals, getting some upgrades in terms of gear (i know it wasnt much but please the goblin item incident is hurting my soul here) and getting a good amount of mesos and experience...while still being able to serve the Company! so id say overall im quite pleased with today and i wont complain. the only thing is that i wanted to do some dragon skin hunting but uhhhh idk truthfully even before doing other stuff at night i think i spent more time doing other things, more time than i anticipated such as the phantom forest hunt and i did spend like an hour tryna get nependeath's honey which i didnt mention but it was so boring i didnt want to think about it again. anyway, my plans for next time will involve dragon skin gathering and working on the star and moon rocks likely...and then ill go from there! thinking is too hard at this point i think its time for BEDGE so ill see you soon my GAMERS and chat thanks for reading/skimming if you did much love o7

you know the drill

[​IMG]
    i dont got any witty things to say but if you know what this is i will gladly give you a big smooch on the cheek (with permission of course)

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    always playing warrior in the most correct way possible, pog

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello my Gamers i am back and sober this time...ready to write another entry because yes. this time, i got some content for everyone's favorite segment, "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™, in which these all came by while i was playing, starting with...

[​IMG]
    hey i recognize that name from the forums! this is also the 2nd person in which i have them added twice...as today i found out they're already on my buddy list and i never knew because well truthfully i didnt have much of a way without pestering them but i feel dumb either way :`) its a good thing im rich now and i can afford buddy list expansions as i please! theres one more on the list today, however:

[​IMG]
    whisper someone you know from the past gzgz on getting level 200 on your Beaver, and the next thing you know they add you on said Beaver. world works in mysterious ways ehhh...i should gzgz people more often perhaps! anyway, heres where my total friend count is at:

[​IMG]
    let me give yall a spoiler i actually didnt expand this before calling it for the day so uhhhh go easy on the invites if you decide to add alright??? dont make me sprint on over from where ill be parked because its gonna be a bit (do buddy request notifications even go away? i dont remember but if i have to test for science so be it). 26 total friends though is pretty EPIC i gotta say though...cant believe yall like Beavers so much! anyway, lets move foward with the actual entry

DAY 19 (february 8th, 2024 EST time)

while i did manage to do what i wanted...i really didnt do much or experience much today. i was also a bit busier today than normal, so i didnt have as much time either to play, which isnt a big deal. a little on the spot idea/stop also took me waaaay longer than i was hoping for, but i also wasnt too shocked with how long it took...truthfully idk how i convinced myself to do it but in the end i aint too mad about it...though it did feel like quite a bit of a potion drain. enough about the sum up let me tell you exactly what happened, starting off with you know what:

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (almost there truthfully...like prolly at least 60% at this point but this wont be fully completed for a long ass while due to some quests requiring me to kill some late game bosses which ill worry about later aka future me's problem)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA. i just finally updated the quest progress in the major goals section...which wasnt truthfully incorrect but it was extremely out of date wait why am i talking about that here?)

as you can see, i started the day at fire boars like i wanted to last night in order to get some garnet ores...which wasnt super successful because i didnt want to just farm garnet ores after completing the fire boar card set and not caring for glass shoes...which i still got anyway:

[​IMG]
    i didnt even get a single damn garnet ore! i started the day with 7 of them damn ores. anyway, i decided to move on with gathering up the dragon skins, the main goal of today...in which i decided to mix things up in two ways. after looking at all the drakes and their maps, spawn counts, and drops, i decided to try and get the card sets for copper, red, and regular drakes while farming my dragon skins. this is because i wanted to see if red/copper drakes could be decent for dragon skins, since the red drakes do have nice drops for me (spoiler i didnt get any of those drops when i eventually went there). so first i stayed at regular drakes until i got the card set done, and then made my way towards the deepest part of the dungeon through the sanctuary maps. i came down here due to needing 3 taurospear horns for luke and his damn gloves...but decided to do the dumb thing of also getting the 18 tauromacis and taurospear spirit rocks for what his face at the big ol doors. this shit took a long ass time, with some interruptions in between not helping things either. twas also a big honster drain, particularly the taurospears due to how beefy they are and how hard they hit (~700 touch damage and ~1000 damage from their attacks aint nice). despite it all, i did at least get rewarded for my efforts via drops:

[​IMG]
    wait not this but uhhhh it was the usual distracted watching shit mindset ya know how it goes...didnt help i was drinking the previous night so my brain was even more turned off than usual (yes it is possible)

[​IMG]
    regular gacha #1 for the day thats being guarded by a cold eye apparently (he was a bitch dont worry)

[​IMG]
    regular gacha #2 yes its a gacha and not 250 nx i PROMISE you chat it is

[​IMG]
    regular gacha #3 I PROMISE YOU ONCE AGAIN IT IS NOT 250 NX BUT A TICKET...but man look at those dopey level 35 mage shoes and that spirit rock! after spending hours getting these damn spirit rocks, as well as going 5/5 for tauromacis cards and 4/5 for taurospear cards thankfully (this one is fine since ill need a certain book from them later in the far future), i made my way back to that spirit who is i think insignificant, to find out my grand and big reward for my hard work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the power elixirs arent terrible but man i dont even need these for...who knows how long and by the time i do im sure they wont be THAT hard to farm up. after feeling smadge about turning that quest in, i made my way over to perion to go hunt down those red and copper drakes. while i didnt get all of the dragon skins i needed, i did manage to get the garnet ores i needed, another glass shoe, complete the red and copper drake card sets, and get some gacha!

[​IMG]
    regular gacha #4 for the day hey what the drakes doing?

[​IMG]
    regular gacha #5 for the day, as well as my final regular gacha. i think at this point i moved on to the map before red drakes, since more copper drakes and fire boars spawn here

[​IMG]
    my first and only rare gacha for the day...thankfully copper drakes and red drakes drop orihalcon ores, as i needed a few more of those in order to make everything i wanted in one go. after getting the card sets and my ores, i made my way back to regular drakes in the dungeon, as unfortunately they were the best for gathering dragon skins, despite not having drops i want (i got a helm int 60% from them earlier. id show you what i did to it but it would be too gruesome so just know i npced the scroll for 1 mesos teehee). after finally getting all the dragon skins i wanted...which was 120, it was time to start crafting all my ores into jewels and plates and start making some fancy ass rocks. first, i made my way towards ariant since i can get there quickly via my dessert coins, only to find out the guy there cant craft moon and star rocks...quite tragic since i was going to go to the guy in ludi since i know he can. luckily, since i did quests for arwen, she can make the moon and star rocks for me, so i just ended up going to her to make them, along with the black feather i needed for luke. god bless arwen's hard work though:

[​IMG]
    so many quest completion notifications right next to each other damn! its not that huge of a number Gamers its just 3 but its not something you generally see often id say. after making all this shit, i turned all of my quests in that involved all of the crap i wanted to gather today...which funnily enough ended up with me largely getting junk:

[​IMG]
    it was either this or skull earrings...which even if talking about npcing the sword is worth 20k more than the earrings. due to the rarity of this 1h sword, im gonna actually scroll it in some way, but im not sure exactly how yet. ill take suggestions but its not like i have many options anyway id imagine...just gotta make it meme worthy of some sorts

[​IMG]
    i dont think i need to say anything else here the picture says it off (her store also sucks, which you unlock after completing this third and final part of the questline. bro i can fucking buy unagis, pure waters, watermelons, and the last dumb thing that i dont care to remember from a goddamn ludus lake npc!)

[​IMG]
    what on earth is this dinky hat? level 55 yet worse than my level 40 one great! i actually read what luke said about mr. thunder making you a better one funnily enough, which he actually can. its two helmets aka a mithril one and a steel one, but not only do they both suck compared to the level 40 variants, are not cheap to upgrade (the mithril variant takes like 7 mithril plates at least) but they, along with the one i got from the quest, can all drop from mobs anyway! so i npced this trash ass helmet and i am sad that warrior's special "giant resource featuring 1-2 rare items dump quest" is DOG WATER...id rather not have one like pirates. after turning all of this stuff in, i decided to figure out where my next destination would be...which ended up being malaysia! while i can every questlines available to me there currently, i do plan on only doing 3/4 of them, and then the one i wont finish ill do half of, because i dont feel like trying to hunt froscolas and jester scarlions at my current level...itll happen in the future when the scarlion and targa prequests become a thing i can do (especially after dealing with tauromacis and taurospears today holy moly i need a BREATHER for a wee bit). anyway, i made my way towards the first map ill be hunting and working on and called it a day:

[​IMG]
    the gacha is being rebuilt quite fast i must say! i also refilled like 500 honsters and 300-400 grilled cheese...and im only like 200k or so below what i started with today, which i think is very nice! once i stop questing i should be making more money since ill just be farming a lot more raw equips, especially ones of more value since i dont be hunting so many lower level mobs...not that im actually doing much of that currently but itll be even less ya know? anyway, im not sure on my exact plans for next time other than the quests in malaysia, which i already mentioned. ill likely also do some more quests in the world tour, and then likely start slowly working on some stragglers i guess? maybe hunt for nepdendeath's honey, the last annoying and rare quest item ill need? lets not think about it too much chat...well i wont anyway. as usual, thanks for reading/skimming my fellow Gamers! hope you arent too mad that this entry is a bit shorter than usual (im sure someone doesnt because i type too much), and ill see yall in the near future!

this time i got something special for yall:

[​IMG]
    dont mind whatever the hell miss Xyrinz was going on about...but instead mind that the fame up happened a second or so after the defame, in which the bastard who DEFAMED me responded appropriately with this:

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  12. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    2:03 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    AFUERA

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    Hello chat i am alive once more to spam your feed YET again with my random dribble about beavers with spears smacking shit itll be fun and great! no one added me surprisingly so there shall be no "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ (i also didnt expand my slots because i forgor oops ill do it next time if i remember hopefully maybe), so its time to move on to the main event.

DAY 20 yo ive spent 20 days playing this shit lets go?? (february 11th, 2024 EST time)
    today was...rather unproductive truthfully...and more so then i wanted. i think me getting up by like 11:30 am and having like 90 minute food coma after din din really didnt help things. while i feel like i didnt do as much as i wanted, i actually ended up doing what i mentioned i was planning on doing in the last entry...which is funny in a way. without further ado, it is time i start this uneventful feeling entry!

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (id say at this point im like closer to 70%-80%...which means the questing oriented adventure shall end soon TRAGIC)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA. i just finally updated the quest progress in the major goals section...which wasnt truthfully incorrect but it was extremely out of date wait why am i talking about that here? chat i found something that baited me today and im not happy about holy moly how long will this go on this shit is TOO LONG)

today, as i planned from the last entry, i started off at malaysia to work on the 4 quests available here currently, in which i leave one of them halfway done since i dont wanna deal with pesky soda bears and donkey kong lions...and that exactly happened! i did it in a weird order with a lot of map swapping due to having to make sure i turn in some of the quests since some of them needed kills and etcs of the mobs killed, as well as kinda doing things on a whim. nothing too exciting happened here, but i got some loot i want to highlight (yes it includes gachapons as usual everyone loves to know about the gachapon gained...i think? can i get a confirmation chat):

[​IMG]
    gacha #1 for the day. unfortunately i got 0 rare gachas because this game is stinky (they stink anyway I DONT CARE)

[​IMG]
    gacha #2 for the day. both came from the same map funnily enough

[​IMG]
    wow screws! truthfully these might be useless because i shouldnt need screws for anymore quests...and im not sure if ill use it for crafting but it doesnt hurt to hoard them i reckon!

[​IMG]
    what an excellent scroll to drop! i totally didnt just disregard this as a piece of doodoo (where the 30%'s at ill consider those at least)

[​IMG]
    where the hell did i get this shit from??? it turns out chlorotraps and emo slimes drop these shitty items...although the level 35 pirate overall isnt the worst...but level 10 and 15 gear??? anyway, thats it for the loot, but i want yall to see the true classic card hunting experience with maps that have 2 different mobs and these mobs only spawn in said map:

[​IMG]
    dark fission and oly-oly (the black slime with the tire, below the card in the top right) spawn together in 1 map and of course i got like 6-7 dark fission cards and 0 oly-olys. couldnt be a balanced mixed...and speaking of the card in the top right, take note of that guy being 5/5 for this next picture:

[​IMG]
    those guys, who are emo slimes, share a map with chlorotraps. thankfully its not as bad since i got 1 card but man the imbalance is NUTS...and is such a classic. anyway, after doing the quests i wanted to do here, i made my way back to victoria island by walking my ass back to CBD and decided it was finally time to get the best skill since im rich and can afford to get it done and over with...yes thats right i mean THAT ONE - uhhh i mean THIS ONE:

[​IMG]
    the great skill legendary spirit is in my possession! now i can meme scroll whatever the hell i want starting NOW...not that i really can do much with it currently. i also did a wee bit of faust hunting before coming to sleepywood since i still want one of his items but no luck after finding only 2/6. after obtaining the skill, i forgor that the game gives you this message:

[​IMG]
    thanks for the USELESS warning staff! yall act like i cant read or something (fun fact i cant) i dont need this USELESS message. ok this is just a bit so DO NOT take this seriously minus the fun fact part. anyway, after quickly getting that, i decided to head back to taiwan, because there is 1 rogue quest available there from the gum girl...ya know the one that had me go to orbis to give spiruna some porridge or some shit. anyway, she wanted me to get back a pink yeti keychain/plushie from some evil claw machines nearby...but i made a very unfortunate mistake that im pretty sure i did last time when i was quest completing on ttkirnk. i ended up spending like too much time trying to get it, and decided to say fuck it and move on with my life and head on over to mushroom shrine to turn in a quest at showa town and do the two i can do at ninja castle...but at the very least i did get some gacha while wasting my time:

[​IMG]
    gacha #3 left on a table...guess its mine to YOINK

[​IMG]
    gacha #4 wait this is literally the same table as the picture above uh oh

[​IMG]
    the final and fifth gacha of the day that isnt on the same table and its a dirty ticket on the ground! so i made my way towards showa town to turn in my quest for killing mushmom that i did eons ago:

[​IMG]
    HERE IT COMES...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    anyway i made my way to ninja castle to go get some poison darts and daggers...and i got rewarded HANDSOMELY!

[​IMG]
    you know i gotta keep the meme going if its gonna offer me the chance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    oh boy i wonder what it-

[​IMG]
    this...isnt the worst truthfully. if only it wasnt a 10% though...but at least i can actually utilize this :`) after getting all of this done, i made my way over to thailand's golden temple to do a quest i have over there that i got at level 70 i think. i forgor that this punk ass tourist drinking a...drink(?) needs bubble tea...bubbles, which means i made my way back over to taiwan to get them...in which i remembered that the pink yeti keychain/plushie drops from the YETI claw machines...where i was hunting the mushroom ones that transform into actual walking machines (and the pepe ones indirectly since they were also there). that is when i remembered i made that mistake last time because the bitch says THAT THEY CAME TO LIFE...so i was like "ok these guys are literally coming to life and acting like dogs it must be these"...until i realized prolly hours later it was the yeti claw machines, which are technically alive, and it drops immediately. suffice to say, i was happy to give up when i did and glad i got 3 gachas or otherwise i woulda been more upset. after getting the teas and the pink yeti, i decided to make my way over to mu lung in order to start hunting tae roons, since a tae roon kill is needed for his questline. i made my way via nautilus harbor to omega sector, a warp capsule to ludi, the helios elevator down to korean folk town, the well to aquarium, the dolphin taxi to herb town, and then the crane to herb town. i did make a quick stop at korean folk town though, as i figured itd be smart to try and get some green king goblin summons and see if i can get his card...which i didnt (i actually didnt get shit from him!).

wow first time im splitting a paragraph with no picture/GIF in between! you know nothing happened when i gotta do this shit. anyway, after finding no tae roons i made my way back to golden temple since spinel is in mu lung, and continued on with the quest by getting fresh lemons (that looked more like limes if you ask me and took WAY TOO LONG to get btw), some baby monkey milk, and some npc bought reindeer milks for this tourist and someone else. eventually, all my hard work for this shit:

[​IMG]
    god damn so many fucking wisdom crystals! i dont need this shit i cant even use it im just a stupid beaver. funnily enough i actually legit think i can ever use all of these...i know i can use some of them for the ravana prequests (unless im forgoring the exact crystals needed and dont feel like double checking the guide on the forums) but damn not 10 of them! since ill be hoarding ores anyway i can just use these for funny meme weapon crafts except prolly not because ill need them for my actual shit...man this is definitely future me's problem because i dont feel like figuring this out! rambling aside, you see that last line of text? while the item itself is largely useless now due to having my lil piggy, who i decided to name Mud and will be referred to as such for now on, i had to come and finish the fight just like master chief always does...and look how it went!

[​IMG]
    i screwed up the GIF because i got massive brain damage AND rot but you can see everything you need to! and if you really dont believe me this shit is recorded in an older journal entry (dont make me dig it up Gamers im too lazy to do that PLEASE dont make me do it). this last one passing aint too bad though...but i decided to keep the shoes in my storage as a memento of sorts. i do want to hold onto scrolled and highlighted/"important" equips because im just a sentimental bitch like that but ill need to think about how to organize and keep this stuff eventually in the future...but for now storage shall work. after completing this quest, i did one last check of tae roon before calling it quits...and got lucky and found one! i didnt check every channel as i just wanted to get my kill and move on for getting ready for bedge...but look at the loot this guy got me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    i got nothing else but equips too...what a tragic tale this is. after killing him, i finished up the questline and what not, and while i was doing so, got this as an item that i needed to turn in for 15 fame:

[​IMG]
    HOLY SHIT 3 WEAPON AND MAGIC ATTACK FOR A MINUTE???????????? i really want to spam yall with 5 different GIFs of various POGGERS moments but ill spare yall. best part is, the npc who i had to give this to, told me that i can drop a regular peach from the peach forest where i dropped his special one to get something in return from tae roon...which makes me think i can get this epic item! i actually dont know what you get so maybe i should try it out in the near future if i recall. after all this, i made my way back to korean folk town via walking a few maps over to herb town to return town scroll, taking the dolphin taxi to aquarium and then right at the korean folk town well. i got 4 tiger stamps to get ready for another green king goblin summon turn in and decided to call it a day...which means its time for this:

[​IMG]
    ngl getting 2 levels today is pretty nice...that tae roon questline gave me STONKS in exp. overall, i still wish i coulda done more but truthfully its not the end of the world...i did do what i largely wanted to do and still made progress via experience and $$$, which is always a good thing. my quest log is looking pretty empty in both "available" and "in progress" i gotta say...which is a nice feeling but also gonna be weirdge because the content of these entries will drastically change in the near future...and we all know whos problem that is and isnt. that said, i still do have some quests left, so next time i shall likely be finishing up all of the ones that i can not only do, but also arent a terrible pain in the ass for me to do (do i want to hunt cerebes? actually maybe its not too bad with 15k hp and looking at their drops i do want 2 of those scrolls they can drop...anyway ill see how i feel when the time comes). whats largely left is some scattered quests all over the world, which sadly includes getting the nependeath honey sadly, some quests in el nath involving mainly wolf hunting, and then quests related to the haunted mansion and phantom forest/crimsonwood keep at NLC. since im nearby el nath, ill likely work on helping mason the stupid item collecting bird and make my way towards el nath and orbis and see how the day goes from there...because if i do the wolf hunting, which i likely will, i will need like 400 hector tails and 300 white fang tails, along with yeti horns and 200 jr cerebes teeth...so we'll see how that turns out. anyway, enough of the gameplan rambling it is time to end this so THANK YOU to all of those that read/skimmed my stupid nonsense as usual and ill see yall hopefully soon enough!

as usual, heres your treat from me in which i will not explain anything because this GIF does all the work for me:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Gamers it is your lucky(?) day because i was told to FUCK off and that my route was stinky so they dropped it...which means i didnt work today and had time to play! while i got no new buddy requests aka no "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ (i did expand my slots though dont you worry), i have a new section to introduce due to some events that happened today...in which i shall dub it as "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™. great name right? i know im a genius ya dont gotta tell me ONCE. anyway, this all
    started because i logged in today getting a notification about something being in my Duey, so i head on over to check it and look what i find:

[​IMG]
    drake meat???? that shit is gross i npc'd all the drake meat i got from that 1 quest in ariant and from all my drake hunting. wanna know what i did? hear ill show you!

https://gyazo.com/f003f2508ed2ef16b7edbb2d50c687c7
    (EDIT: idk what happened but the GIF worked just fine last night but apparently it brokeded while i was bedging so uhhh maybe this will do the trick)
    eat that drake meat! fuck you and yo momma...but it didnt stop there. the trolling continued, although this one was a bit more planned out id say in a way:

[​IMG]
    what could be here? i think ill let this video do the talking:

https://youtu.be/f3Lyph0gZic

thats all the dueys i got for the day (or is it?)...and thus ends this brand new segment for now. with that done, it is time to move on with the actual journal entry!

DAY 21 (february 13th, 2024 EST time)

while i felt like i didnt gain a whole lot in terms of experience, i think i did get a decent amount of mesos...and overall accomplished what i wanted to do AND more! you could say im a happy camper...but let me tell you about that in more detail NOW!

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (id say at this point im like closer to 70%-80%...which means the questing oriented adventure shall end soon TRAGIC)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA. i just finally updated the quest progress in the major goals section...which wasnt truthfully incorrect but it was extremely out of date wait why am i talking about that here? chat i found something that baited me today and im not happy about holy moly how long will this go on this shit is TOO LONG. so anyway i started BLASTING)

so today, i turned in my tiger stamps to get 2 more green king goblin summons...and i finally got the last card, thus completing all of my king goblin cards!

[​IMG]
    this is a certified Poggers moment i must say. after quickly doing this, i made my way up towards ludi via warp capsule to help out my favorite toy toucan MASON THE COLLECTOR to get some marbles...and he got me some nice stuff (not really):

[​IMG]
    idk when ill play omok or with who but here we are lets go

[​IMG]
    why is the harder and later part of the quest giving me worse things wtf game

[​IMG]
    also got my first rare gacha of the day while here, which i can never complain about (until i do). after getting the marble stuff, i made my way back down to korean folk town via the helios tower elevator, down the well to go to aquarium, then traversed the great ocean with Mud towards el nath to begin my wolf, yeti, and Dog hunt. i started off with the yeti hunting, followed by hector and white fang hunting, and then killing Big Dogs and Small Dogs...in which i got some goodies but not many:

[​IMG]
    my 2nd and final rare gacha of the day featuring a white fang card (i think i completed the set too though i kinda forgor oops)

[​IMG]
    my first regular gacha of the day buried underneath many tails

[​IMG]
    2nd regular gacha with more tails (this will be a repeating pattern)

[​IMG]
    3rd regular gacha with GUESS WHAT MORE TAILS CANT BELIEVE IT!

[​IMG]
    my 4th and final regular gacha of the day sadly

[​IMG]
    damn this actually isnt too bad! with the bronze platine pants that i have i actually have 1 less acc vs my 10 dex bathrobe...which sure is nice. anyway, after doing all of this hunting, which took several hours due to many distractions and also needing many items like 400 hector tails and 300 white fang tails and 200 jr cerebes teeth and 100 cerebes teeth and 100 yeti horns, i made my way back to el nath to collect the few rewards i can get...and look at the stonks:

[​IMG]
    bro out here telling me this is a cape passed down in his family for many generations...it aint that deep man especially when you have a selection of different colors you can give me DO NOT lie to me about this one being special

[​IMG]
    o boy i wonder what this guy will give me as he DEFAMES me

[​IMG]
    damn thats worth the 2 defames i wont complain at all. after turning these quests in, i used my orbis rock scroll to go up the tower towards orbis to make another attempt at getting nependeath's honey...which ima be honest i got hella lucky me thinks:

[​IMG]
    there it is chat god BLESS this shit didnt take me long either:

[​IMG]
    about ~200 nependeaths killed i will NOT complain at all...and with this honey gathered i can finally get the iconic helmet that i dont even need because i have Mud:

[​IMG]
    very happy to be done with this quest though, as thats the last pain in the ass rare item to get...at least that i can recall and for a long while. after getting my deserved reward, i made my way towards victoria island by going to ariant via the Brock Genie and then teleporting back via karcassa to give maya the hector tails she wanted...and look what she got me for my hard work:

[​IMG]
    bitch didnt even give me experience what the hell game this shit is CRINGE! well after getting trolled with this reward i made my way back to omega sector through the nautilus teleporter and went off to get me some king block golem blocks to finish porter and his "challenge"...and i think my luck was used up on the honey

[​IMG]
    man i low rolled this so hard i am quite sad but thats how it goes sometimes Gamers. after getting that done...it was finally time to head off to the last area with more than like 2 quests to do...which is the haunted mansion and phantom forest/crimsonwood keep area. sike! i actually went up to ludi first to head over to showa town to give umi her money for her NFTs and then give alien gray his space food for the NFT machine. i have proof i swear:

[​IMG]
    see look at that 1,000,000 investment! i actually thought it was 5,000,000 truthfully and was ready to bite the bullet but i wont complain about this damn. anyway, after being told i need 10 orihalcon plates and not even having enough for 1 plate, i went back to henesys via the nautilus teleporter and used the NLC return town scroll trick to teleport back to NLC via amoria to skip the train over there (god bless). i made my way towards the mansion first, as thats close by and has most of the quests. after my brain rotting more than usual for hunting lots of glutton ghouls and doing other various things in the mansion, i eventually had to heed the call of Lethal Company, so my questing inside had to be cut a bit short but i did get a good amount of the quests done...and i have to say i found this interaction of quests to be funny:

[​IMG]
    so i did like the 100k free mesos for just getting 25 smores from the mansion. however, i only had 17/25 or so smores when i came out here...he had another quest, however, that i did finish, and look what it gave me:

[​IMG]
    10 smores is what he gave me to be exact. i know that this quest here is a part of the ye olde halloween event, whereas the one needing 25 smores is just a non-event quest thats always there...but man how you gonna tell me you need some god damn "a bit dirty, but still good" smores from the mansion when you COOKED SOME SMORES WHILE WAITING FOR ME??? riddle me this batman because i dont know shit about it. anyway, its time to wrap this shindig up:

[​IMG]
    overall im pretty satisfied with today! actually very satisfied due to the fact i not only actually got the honey, but with a reasonable time frame. got more quests done than i expected due to that...and thats with many distractions and what not! it looks like the next time i play, however, will be the last entry where the main beef of the content is questing and what not...as i have only a few quests left that im essentially too weak/low leveled to do, and ill have to level up to get some more in the future, which wont be many altogether. not to worry though! my motivation wont be swayed by that and i have other plans already cooking up...which you'll see in the nearish future soon enough. without further ado, it is that time of the entry again where i thank all of you that read/skimmed today's entry, and bid you farewell until next time!

now here is the part where i post a stupid GIF/meme that i like and are forcing down your throat:

[​IMG]
    i dont think i need to give context here considering the GIF says it all, but if you know ya know, ya know?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    11:03 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I can't believe I am being forced to see Drake's meat AGAIN

• Like Like x 2
  17. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    5:03 PM
  18. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    9:03 AM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  19. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    if you're referring to sku's group ironman, i likely wont be participating in it, or at least not right away. id rather not be balancing my free time between two ironman characters, especially since i am very motivated to take the Beaver quite far. i fear that by splitting my time up that itll end up with me eventually half assing both characters, which is the last thing id want to happen

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello Gamers, chat, anyone else that doesnt qualify for those titles somehow, i am back on my actual normal day of playing with another journal entry to feed down your mouth like a mom giving her child the airplane spoon of food. before getting into that, however, i must first dive into the latest segment introduced into this shit show of a forum thread: "Duey offering me Tribute to Delete for my Amusement"™. today i got a singular duey, and it was from a very awesome fellow that everyone knows and loves:

[​IMG]
    i almost missed this screenshot too, as you can see with the notification starting to fade away! anyway, let me show you what he ended up sending me:

https://gyazo.com/dfe088e20ab5674921fc8473f82268da
    (im just gonna post the links for now on since trying to post it as a GIF seems to make it break so pls click the gyazo its not a virus I SWEAR i got more amusing ways to troll yall then with that kinda shit)
    wow damn! i remember hearing about him completing an elemental wand 7 recently...i cant believe he would just send it to me like that. dont worry buddy, its in safe hands, i can assure you of that! anyway, thats all the dueys i got, which means this segment is over. i also got no new buddy requests, which means there is no "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™, which means its time to actually start the new entry

DAY 22 (february 14th, 2024 EST time wow happy loneliness day chat!)

i ended up not quite doing what i wanted to, mainly because i forgor about some quests that i get at level 75, which combined with distractions i had today, ate a lot of my playtime. truthfully, this isnt the end of the world, but with how things are looking...it seems this journal forum thread will be shifting gears quite soon! ill get into that towards the end/summary, so for now let me get this shindig started with the usual nonsense

[​IMG]
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...or am i? this part isnt needed anymore but i think its funnier to keep it so im going to do that and guess what?? no dagger 10s today still POGGERS this game is AWESOME. so anyway i didnt get any today either but hey i got other 10%'s does that mean anything guys? no? ok...so anyway i got a wand 10% today and i got an idea cooking but i wont be able to activate it for a while but know that it is COOKING. day 1305310 of no dagger 10%'s if you didnt know better its like im purposely tryna not get them...but uhh its all coincidence i swear chat! once again no dagger 10s who coulda seen that coming?? not me! one day ill get one so i can actually delete all of this maybe and not keep this as a long ass overrunning paragraph...does anyone even care or notice this shit at this point? man imagine doing...wait thats a spoiler i shouldnt say that but man i cant believe i didnt get any dagger 10%'s today i HATE this game how long will this go on. i must say im not shocked i didnt get any today with how much i played and where i spent most of my time tragic but oh well. ok but chat i found some interesting info while looking into some other quests/mobs that i will need to do eventually so cooking time might happen SoonTM? prolly not i dont wanna kill fuckers with 11k hp atm. ok this is like a giant ass paragraph do i keep going? the answer is yes because ITS FOR THE MEMES but im outta funny things to say so uhhhhhhh yo MOMMA. i just finally updated the quest progress in the major goals section...which wasnt truthfully incorrect but it was extremely out of date wait why am i talking about that here? chat i found something that baited me today and im not happy about holy moly how long will this go on this shit is TOO LONG. so anyway i started BLASTING. ok chat maybe ill actually consider hunting some of these down now...or prolly not who knows man i cant wait for this to no longer be a giant wall of text just for a dumb on going gag that no one prolly cares about but im too persistent to let go of. any clowns silly enough to keep reading this thing every entry?)

thinking back, i shoulda done the "to be continued..." meme from jojo's bizarre adventure from last time but i was too tired with how late it was...but anyway as you can see, i am still at the haunted house because i didnt finish all of the quests that i was doing here from last time...thus i continued gathering the gummies and other various random shit from mobs inside the mansion. truthfully nothing exciting actually happened while being in here...but look at the cool 3 unique items i got from jonas himself!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    holy shit they're tagged? just for me???? this hat is interesting with it being +1 all stats...but prolly not scroll worthy truthfully

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this isnt a bad cape either since i was a complete and utter many bad words and lost my chance for the goblin cape...and i only say its not bad because my cape options are largely pretty bad. there is an argument that the defense given by the later capes can nullify the hp gained here...well for physical defense anyway. regardless, its another cape for scrolling fodder if i need it down the road, and i wont complain about that!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is just a meme weapon since i dont use two handed maces...but it is interesting to see that this thing is normal speed, which isnt how one can say....normal...for a weapon of this type. its also just a fucking hammer which i find to be amusing. anyway, shortly after that i fully finished the questline and got these strange things:

[​IMG]
    power elixirs that give a 50 defense buff for 10 minutes...how interesting. in my eyes, this is just free potions to use while training since i cant get more of these and holding onto 5 isnt worth the slots. suffice to say, doing these quests was definitely not worthwhile for rewards thats for sure...but then again most quests arent worthwhile and ive done most quests at this point :`) i also encountered a bug with the quest called "Eat This!", which is done in order to get the Omni Key to access some vault in the ghost chimney of the mansion. the bug is that this quest actually appears in your quest log twice, in which one of them can be done as normal to get all the slime gummies and then get your key, and the other one doesnt let you accept it whenever you try to hit the accept button from the quest dialogue. id make a post about it but it was already done so i am here to indirectly bump it i guess. anyway, after having to accept the fact that quest duplicate is gonna be stuck in my available tab, i decided to pay jack a visit at crimsonwood mountain to continue a questline and maybe start one or two others, but before doing so i decided to collect another 30 lucky charms to repeat that one bounty hunter quest just to get it outta my current quests tab, because apparently you have to do this shit twice to get it outta there. at the very least, in addition to the meso reward i got again for that quest, i got rewarded by the leprechauns themselves:

[​IMG]
    rare gacha #1 for the day hell yeah LETS GO

[​IMG]
    rare gacha #2 now this is what i call some GAMING

[​IMG]
    i also got this japanese map funnily enough, which i didnt know leprechauns could drop...not that this sword has any use to me, but i did always like how a weapon like this not only exists, but is actually cracked for its level and designated classes...and any class can use it! anyway, after getting my charms, i finally made my way up towards crimsonwood mountain by going through the "jump quest" (yes i dont actually believe it really is one but people refer to it as one) after going through the maze like forest...until this happened:

[​IMG]
    i kinda made the oopsie where i forgor to heal up before entering this portal, and didnt have enough hp to tank a stormbreaker hit...who was on top of the portal as you can see. let me warn you now Gamers i was not gaming very well today, prolly due to a lack of sleep, and i hit a new record today which you'll see why soon enough. after dying here, i decided to not come back since i dont have much reason to do the quest now anyway, repotted up with honsters and grilled cheeses as usual, and made my way back to kerning city via the NLC subway. i then talked to tito to head over to taiwan, and then uhh i think his name is blake, to head on off to taipei 101, as i head a quest to do here. rather, it was like 3 quests in one to finish a big one...and man this shit was a pain in the ass to do. taipei 101 is overall good experience, but the damage received here is quite brutal...and the mobs generally have high avoid for their level as well. thankfully i got plenty of acc gear and maple pops from the mansion to help me when needed, in which i only needed the maple pops for one mob in particular...but this is where the inting went into overdrive:

[​IMG]
    these sons of bitches hit me for constant 1400's and my 20% paying attention brain was not keeping up very well when it was too busy laughing at funny youtube video instead...so i decided to bring out the pet for the mannequin mobs since the perfumes and speakers/amplifiers are a lot more tamed (though i kept it out for the speakers and amplifiers since i already had the pet out at this point and i figured it was time to raise its closeness for that one quest for kenta that i started eons ago). unfortunately, this wasnt dummy proof:

[​IMG]
    dont mind my desktop background as usual. yes i died 3 times total today, leading to a loss of 30% experience...which i thankfully dont give a shit about. i am no longer expanding my inventories since everything but my set-up is maxed, which doesnt need to be super high atm, and now i have all the pet gear i need that isnt scrollable shit, so i will actually start buying charms come next voting session. yes thats right chat ive been dying without charms this whole time and i havent given a single damn about the experience loss! i prolly should care more now that im 3rd job and what not but im too poor to buy anything right now regardless so that is future me's problem like usual and not present me's. despite all the deaths, i did get something interesting while hunting the pink perfumes:

[​IMG]
    thats right they drop the spear that im currently using apparently, and this one is actually an upgrade to my current one by 1 singular wa! 1 off from perfect aint too shabby i must say. i decided to hold onto my other one due to being sentimental and for scrolling purposes potentially i also got some more gacha while hunting throughout taipei 101:

[​IMG]
    my third and final rare gacha for the day. at least these bitches got me something in return for murdering me :`)

[​IMG]
    my first regular gacha for the day, given by some apparently cheap speakers. i kinda question how cheap but i suppose if my speakers had a dinky face like that id call them cheap too

[​IMG]
    my 2nd and final regular gacha for the day. glad these punks also gave me something in exchange for murdering me :`) i should point out that after getting all the etcs from the mannequins and speakers/amplifiers, i made my towards the perfumes, in which a lil bit in i decided to detour over back to magatia, which also involved going back and forth travel with el nath, to continue the Dr. De Lang questline because gathering 200 perfumes from 3 different perfume types is the biggest pain in the ass in terms of wasting time and my brain needed a break after the slaughtering i experienced...but unfortunately this part of the questline aint much better when it comes to wasting time considering i need (and still need) to hunt god damn homunscullo for two quest items along with 1 quest item from d. roy. i was only able to get 1 of the quest items, as it dropped after 1 homunscullo kill thankfully...in which after i couldnt find anymore of these punks i went back to taipei 101 to torture myself gathering the perfumes...which i eventually did! and look what i got for my hard work:

[​IMG]
    wow a black umbrella! so worth it. there is another part to this quest, but it requires killing a spirit of rock or so for some music sheet...and my ass aint ready for that mentally and physically, so i decided to head back to magatia to continue the hunt for homunscullo and d. roys. fortunately i was able to get the two items i needed from d. roy, in which one was its normal etc that i needed for a different quest from keeny...and look what she got me:

[​IMG]
    wow talk about EPIC gloves! except not at all but i guess ill hold onto them due to the collector's value. wish she gave me experience as well...but anyway after getting that one i decided to make my way towards the homunscullos since i still need the last quest item from them. while here ive also been hunting down deet and rois just to gettem outta here and collect their cards...and apparently this happened after getting my last deet and roi card:

[​IMG]
    damn im at tier 2 already and i havent really been trying to collect cards either. i aint mad one bit...and i got the amethyst to spare too! its more a matter of heading back to victoria island to upgrade the ring...which wont be done until next time as it was shortly after this that i decided to call it quits, as i was unsuccessful in getting the quest item i wanted. i also want to point out that im at 4/5 homunscullo cards, which is actually kinda insane because their card drop rate isnt great and im pretty sure this goddamn stone that i need should have a far better drop rate...but i reckon i cant complain too much if i end up finishing this card set and getting my stone. anyway, its time for the usual image to wrap this up:

[​IMG]
    i want you all to know i went up to like 9mil today but because i used all 600 of my honsters essentially at taipei 101 (yes that place does that much damage to you in general and i was there for eons), my profits are able net positive...which actually id say aint too bad after you include the few gachas i got too. despite the sudden turn of plans due to the taipei 101 shenanigans and not being so lucky with mob spawns and drops, id say today was largely successful in my eyes and i got done with about everything i wanted. i did wanted to be done with Dr. De Lang's questline but its not the end of the world, as once i get the last stone from the homunscullo the rest of the quest is just mainly walking around and talking to npcs etc. after i complete this quest, however, the only quests ill have left that arent bugged are essentially quests that i either dont have yet due to levels/something else or quests that should ideally be done when im a higher level. in other words, this journal thus far has been largely quest oriented with how ive been going about it...but i believe starting next entry these entries prolly wont be so uhhh populated with random tidbits and things to comment on since they'll be largely grind oriented and likely staying at the same place or few places for the day. ill be honest i havent thought about how exactly ill go about it, but just know that things will be changing, and i have other plans in store as well...so i suppose yall should stay tuned and see what im gonna be cooking in the nearish future. anyway, i think i went on long enough NO MORE SPOILERS(?) so now i say thank you to all of you that still read/skim my nonsense to this day, and i will see you all soon enough.

here is a GIF my friend showed me like 20 minutes ago that i absolutely loved mainly due to an inside joke but im gonna share it ANYWAY:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2