1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Actually balance the game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Motto, Feb 17, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    1:12 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Says the guy with a Hero that surely got leeched to his level by a bishop.
    Or maybe by his own bishop that he really loved grinding 50 to 140 at gs2 by clicking one button 24/7.

• Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Not like that will make them DPS mages at boss.
    That just gives them a change to farming, actually moving and having to do spells in all floors, as if all other classes don't have to do this.

Is it too hard to use 2 hands while playing this fucking game seriously?
    Are mages the new meta for wanking off while playing the game?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    2:12 AM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    my bishop is 130 :(

4. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    go back farming at gs2 noob.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    why u bully me and I’m willing to go back to gs gotta leech my 2k40 30k hp int lord

6. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    7:12 PM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    TIL drk are an unprofitable class

7. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    okay well then ill just say that ill agree with the first balance change idea but the rest nawww

8. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    11:12 AM
    599705903918481408.png Moshi moshi mother f*****

9. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    GMS did this (well, the cooldown was higher, but same idea). No one liked it and it just took away the most unique thing about mages.

• Like Like x 1
  10. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    7:12 AM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    I played a server (MU, i think) that had both slimey and selkie jr attack range increased, whereby standing on a platform while attacking would get u hit. However, with that increased attack range, safe spots on ropes were just not possible as the AOE was pretty wide. Considering it is mostly a top down hit style, even the top lane manages to hit the safe spot on the rope.
    Agree w chu, at first when i just joined ML back in the days, almost everyone said it was an old school Vanilla Pre-BB server, w old skill exploits (mage ulti, HH), that's what made me joined in the 1st place. But after changes like removal of auto aggro, it didnt feel like so. Let's keep it Vanilla Pre-BB =3

11. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    Hello Op, bishops who have gen 30 and mw 20 will cry a lot

especially those that make a lot of mage mules such as si.

I agree that mage are op for map clearing but for compensation, they have terrible bossing and their event/gach/eq drop rate nerfed by a lot.

So the only thing good about mages right now is that they can get good xp by map clearing.

So instead of nerfing mage ultimate, I suggest we give every class a map clear ultimate ability. That way night lords will be both a strong bosser and grinder.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  12. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Lol you should make your own private server with these meme nerfs

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    totally agree, for ea diff jobs (or class types: Ranged/Non-Ranged) to get a map they're good at clearing/grinding for both pre/post-4th job locations. Tho this would most prob have to consider that these individuals solo/duo most of the time and prefer smaller maps. Maybe someone can recommend training locations so i can fill in the blanks below

Warrior (Melee)

• 51~120: Manne?
    Bow (Ranged)
    • 51~81: GS/ WR?
    • 81~120: Newties?
    Mage (Ranged)
    • 51~81: GS/MP3
    • 81~120:
    Thief (Melee+Ranged)
    • 51~81: GS/ WR?
    • 81~120: Newties?
    Pirate (Melee+Ranged)
    • 51~120: Manne?

Warrior (Melee)
    • 120~140
    • 140~160
    • 160~200: prob not necessary since Bossing ready?
    Bow (Ranged)
    Mage (Ranged)

Thief (Melee+Ranged)
    Pirate (Melee+Ranged)

14. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Not like nex0n hasn't done it pre-bb before.

LF>sudden raid

15. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Don't use ultis and use the Demons or Chain Lightning and then come back here to tell me how they fair with those drop rates.
    I'm sure it uses a different chance drop between the Ultis and the other skills.

16. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    As said in a post before, these are the maps / areas that need to be balanced to make it possible for classes to decide new training / grinding areas:

• Like Like x 1
  17. SusuGoreng

SusuGoreng Mano

Jul 30, 2018
    Male
    SusuGoreng
    Warrior
    Hi thare motto~
    It me the mannies slaughter...

I like to point how the change on mannies effect hardcore player like me.

When im start maplelegends,i convinced myself how i will play this game again the way i play it decade ago when its just launch in my country.
    Hardcore leveling and farm without any mule whatsoever.this mean i onli play 1 char at a time.

I was lv 74 when i realise..thares a map call taipei 101 and thares a mob that good for warrior class..btw im making an axes warrior lv 170 at the moment..
    Being me and the way i play this game..i find mannies map are the best for my playstyle that i dony like doin pq or bossing regulary..and then i decide to stay grinding at mannies until this change happen...
    This change really fucked me up...i admit mannis map are great to farm mesos,ticket and event too...but this change are too big for such small harcore player like me...i know thare must other way to nerf the map if GM intent too..but taking the onli thing that great about em are way too big to imagine will happen.

And now i am forced to find other way to play this game..the way i didnt like.i thought we shuld play this game the way we like it?dont we?

Shuld i make mage too?
    So i can catch up to other?

Shiud i make a sin too?
    A shad..something not me?

Do i need to ask how this game to be played again?

This big change bombshell that come from nowhare are to big to deal with..at least for me..

If thares ppl really abuse this map with afk farming like some say..do somting about em
    Not fucked everyone else who play honest way with both hand on keyboard on eye on the screen...

Not like this

Sincere
    (Do my on thing)
    Ign susugoreng

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  18. SusuGoreng

SusuGoreng Mano

Jul 30, 2018
    Male
    SusuGoreng
    Warrior
    My lv 200 meme dream grinding mannies shattred..
    Ty

19. Buch

Buch Brown Teddy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Buch
    Cleric
    Surprise ,
    [​IMG]

:D

+1 W/e Motto says. Motto is always right.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Discor

Discor Slimy

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    NANI
    i get what you are saying but what about the people who are not efficient ?
    i causally just do quest and traveling very little grinding, on top of that i am a luk mage .
    if you nerf the class you don't just nerf it for the extremely efficient many mule afk grinders but for everyone!
    it is also cancer to say:
    1. you have to play dexless for warriors and thief or lukless for mage becose then you miss out on "dmg,bossing,leeching,meso grinding and such...".
    2. the whole hp washing thing every one say it is optional but then add that you will miss out on stuff ( people are afraid to miss stuff so it stops being optional).
    3. you have to leach and or make HS or HB mules.

convenience is not a privilege how about we leave the over achievers alone and get back to having fun.
    i think if some one plays a very grinding friendly class as a way to fund a non grinding class it is his choice and his extra afford .
    all i hear from most post about changing the game is " why can he have something that i can't, give ME or take away from HIM!".
    if we implement all off the suggestions we will and up with a blob class, which has 30k hp 30k mp damage as a luk only NL and mobing like a mage, with the only difference the color of the ulti skills.

and i get it , i made a warrior and got him to lvl 30 and i can't make myself to play the char since he has 50 INT ( i optionally have to hp wash since i want a DK)
    and he has no dex since i don't want to have massive damage loss , it sucks but it is my CHOICE to start slow and gain a lot later on in the lvls .

to whom ever has interest in my humble opinion i say : Just have fun , do whatever. It is a game that meant to be fun so if your fun is making 30k 30k NL go for it if it is massive numbers be dexless, but if you just want to be nostalgic chat with people do quest and you know having the numbing grinding feeling just do a normal character a warrior with dex or a thief with dex, maybe even str, because it doesn't rely matter if you grind 1 mob for 2 days or a different 1 for 1 day and then a different one for another day (for the efficient types).

p.s sorry for typos and stuff.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4