1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crimsonwood Badge Exchange Results~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fishy, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    12:02 PM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Now that snowman is gone, I have resorted to cruel and unusual methods to make mesos.

57. 5m
    58. 5m
    59. 5m

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    60. 5m
    61. 5m
    62. 5m
    63. Crimson arcglaive (98 atk basically NPC)
    64. Mesogear rings

LF>buff

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    4:02 PM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    First exchange attempt, and a first attempt at duo client attacking (trio client counting the Priest for HS). I used a lv124 STR/LUK F/P Gishlet and a regular stat lv135 Paladin, mostly using a Heaven's Hammer + Meteor combo, sometimes hitting mobs with Advanced Charge or Blast during the HH cooldown. Occasionally to finish off mobs during the cooldown I used Explosion and basic attack on the mage (her magic misses occasionally, physical attacks are a sure hit), and she was also the item looter.

tacgnol_cw_exchange_1.png

This one took much longer than the other exchange attempts posted here. Didn't record how long it took, since I was constantly switching maps to figure out what worked and what didn't. I'll try to record the amount of time 45 of each etc takes once I have a strategy worked out, assuming I don't give up and try a different meso method instead. Also debating just trying the single-badge exchanges for Raven weapons and Taos. Clearly spent over 6 hours farming etcs for this one, but this duo can perform better with a proper strategy in place.

I've really enjoyed reading through this thread. This exchange seems like a fun way to break up the grind by punctuating it with a little reward after gathering the etcs. I hope other exchanges are revitalized as well. Orbis Exchange gives fantastic EXP early on, but the Showa Exchange item pool needs some love (please add Japanese Map because Ninto can suck an egg, Male Boss drops like one equip every few hundred kills, and Leprechauns are... a weird, weird choice for a mob to drop Jmaps).

If I may add to the list of suggestions can we put a woodchipper NPC in Dead Man's Gorge to shred the hunk of crap staff into raw Crimson Wood? MapleF3

1) Crimson Arcanon

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Swordslap

Swordslap Red Snail

Dec 27, 2023
    Male
    9:02 AM
    SwordSlap
    Hero
    Konoha
    463 ~ Subani ankle
    464 ~ 5m

5. Swordslap

Swordslap Red Snail

Dec 27, 2023
    Male
    9:02 AM
    SwordSlap
    Hero
    Konoha
    465 ~ Crimson Bow
    466 ~ Crimson Staff

6. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Last 3 results have been 5m. But I am not posting again till I get a WS. But this will forever be my favorite thread.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    65. Crimson arcglaive
    66. Crimson arcanon
    67. 5 m meso