1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My next skill changes wish list.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KurayamiLove, Apr 9, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    9:28 AM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    The jump + atatck of skills that aren't suposed to be used that way don't change the AOE it only changes your position. If only changing position if what matters would be ok I think. Like if I jump and use a skill like Dragon Strike that skill will have the reach of the floor and the spot where I used it, not reaching targets above the floor aoe. Kinda like Boomerang Step when they allowed Shadowers to use it while jumping it made the skill gain so more posibilities o.o

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    12:28 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I have no problems with repositioning my Corsair In horntail.

When I am on the left side of the map , I just jump forward and battleship cannon at the same time to reposition without losing dps.

when I am on the right side I just dismount ship and use recoil shot to go back.

I think that Corsair is actually in a really good spot right now and they just need a bug fix to wrath of the octopi.

the avoid buff suggested would also be nice, but I think it would make the class too powerful.

3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    3:28 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    warriors should get a quest at lvl 200 where u try not to get knocked off a small platform with rocks and mobs trying to knock you off

if you succeed it increase your stance to 100%

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Do you think making the DEX-Avoid ratio match the rest of the jobs would be a good buff if Corsair only got that?

Also bug-fixes could make some jobs a bit better :confused: like MM and Snipe getting under permanent cooldown (not even Time Leap acn fix it)

5. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    The sad truth of Power Stance is that we will never, ever be happy wiht it. When it fails you are like: Fuck stance is a lie, this skill is trash.... but when it works you stop attacking ebcause you have been on the same spto attacking for a minute and the game stops you, and you go: Aaaaah shit now I can't attack now I have to move.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Corsair avoid formula matching other classes would be ~50% avoid buff. Since currently our dex adds 0.125, and other classes get 0.25. An End game corsair will have ~1100-1200 dex, so we are talking about a 137-150 avoid buff. It would certainly help early game corsairs with things like horntail (probably let 16x corsairs actually contribute), so people don't need to wait until level 180 to be decent.

If it went through I would also probably swap out my avoid gear for dex gear. Part of the reason I use avoid gear is that the corsair dex to avoid ratio is so bad, and that the initial avoid is desperately needed.

I don't know how exactly this would play out, as I would have to test it out in boss runs, but my gut feeling is saying that it would put corsairs above NL in terms of dps at horntail, and basically every other boss too.

I would rather have a bug fix for octopus over the avoid formula change, however.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Vaessen

Vaessen Orange Mushroom

Feb 12, 2017
    Male
    Vaessen
    Beginner, Chief Bandit
    Honor
    The dagger multiplier would be nice... The DPM for shadowers could be definitely better.

Attached Files: