1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Notice regarding Gachapon Tickets

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Jan 16, 2019.

1. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    2:41 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Spent all my washing savings on cash gacha tickets, WORTH IT!

20190117 - Cash Gacha CS.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. tayk

tayk Slime

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    5:41 AM
    Tayk
    Bowmaster
  3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I did the same thing and got a White Scroll. It's amazing what you get using over 500 Gachapon Tickets all at once! LOL

4. onkel

onkel Red Snail

Nov 15, 2017
    Male
    Jazz Fusion Bar
    10:41 AM
    Bandit
    This is great news, love it.
    The overpurchasing of cash gacha tickets has inflated parts of the economy to a dumb degree. Hopefully the drop rates will be reasonable to not have this continue being an issue.

5. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    5:41 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Damn, you should've seen what i got..... xD

6. hinsj985

hinsj985 Red Snail

Dec 18, 2018
    nah
    Beginner
    nah
    Respectfully; I speak for people who joined in the middle of December and have been playing+voting nearly every day.

I haven't bought any gacha cause they're out of my level, but I have 25+ tickets that are going into the garbage if I cant level X10 'on-time' >.<

7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    You can use them starting at level 50, right?

8. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    6:41 AM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Oh yes.... More NX to buy more clothes and all.... yay.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anich1456

Anich1456 Brown Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    5:41 PM
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    Boop
    if you need help leveling, then maybe some ppl can help you out with that

10. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    6:41 AM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    I JUST WANNA TO BUY MORE CLOTHES EVERYDAY!

11. sebalnakjii

sebalnakjii Mano

May 3, 2018
    Male
    4:41 AM
    Does this mean that NX is pretty much useless for anyone who doesn't have the mesos to buy items for washing? Or is there any other useful use for NX other than cosmetics? Haven't played on the server for a while and I'm not sure what NX is primarily used for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Hood/Agape
    Well, if you're going to wash you'll need to buy AP resets, right? You need Vote Cash for that.

13. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Nx is still used for safety charms, owls, smegas, teleport rocks, party bear buff (+20 attack buff that is often used in bossing). Even though you can't get gachapon, there are still many worthwhile uses for nx that do not involve washing.

That being said washing is probably the best use of it, however.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sebalnakjii

sebalnakjii Mano

May 3, 2018
    Male
    That's true, but there's a limit you hit when washing. When I played a few years back, I just used NX as a source of income through gachapon since I didn't care much for cosmetics. I didn't know there was a party bear buff that you could get from the cash shop. I currently have 400k NX saved that I'm not sure what to do with since I can't hp wash due to lack of proper items. What do you think the best use for this NX would be?

15. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    There are some useful items that akash listed out (I’d add pets and inventory expansion to his list) but overall I’d say NX is pretty useless if you’re not washing. I personally don’t vote that often on my non-washing accounts since there’s not much to buy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Hood/Agape
    I think I probably have almost 1M in unused NX spread across my accounts. I'm not intending to wash much beyond what my +ALL STATS equips manage to give me over time. I've opened up a lot of inventory slots over the years - now I use NX primarily for Safety Charms and Owls. I've used Donor Cash to purchase my cosmetics so they are permanent. Keep in mind, though, that I'm not the average player - not by a long shot - so do with your NX as you please. =o)

17. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    You can always mp wash. That'll cost you plenty enough nx :) There's guides galore for washing on the forums (yes mp washing is viable for non-mages if you have some base int)

18. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Surprised nobody mentioned SMEGA/Owl service yet. If you can find a buyer, you can smega for them or owl for them in exchange of mesos.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. sebalnakjii

sebalnakjii Mano

May 3, 2018
    Male
    Yea. I think that buff that was mentioned would be a great addition. Besides the buff, I guess it'll be pretty much useless since I don't have to the funds to hp wash ㅠㅠ. Thanks for all the answers everyone! Really appreciate it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    You using Gachapon as an income back then is exactly the reason why they were removed

• Agree Agree x 4