1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about playing here again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Natan125, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    6:42 AM
    Natan1
    Bandit
    Hi everyone, sorry to bother you with this random thread, in the beginning I thought maybe this belongs to Ban Appeals, but it has been many years since then and I dont think it makes sense to create a thread there.
    About 5 years ago(or longer? I dont even remember...), I played here as CDFA. Here is a link to one of my old threads.
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/hi-im-cdfa-and-im-a-unique-2h-bw-page.3390/
    Other than that, I even played on a server called ClassicMS back in 2013 when Kimberly was Staff on there. My name was Dream.
    So, I thought to start a thread so I can receive an official confirmation by Kimberly whether I am allowed to play on her server or not. I would've asked privately in a PM to avoid drama, but it seems like I'm blocked from sending PMs for some reason.
    So I'm asking here. Just so, I can play without worries of possibly being banned or something.
    Thank you!

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    8:42 PM
    I don't think that would be an issue, like as long as you don't break the ToS/T&C then you should be fine.

Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't give them a right to push you away from something, a plus one is a plus one.

3. OP
    OP
    Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    Natan1
    Bandit
    Well, because I was banned here in the past, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about it and ask if its okay that I'm playing here again on a new account / character, and so on.
    I know Kimberly from since 2013 from the ClassicMS server. We're not strangers. That was back when she didnt even think about starting a server herself, she was just a GM on that server I played on. After all these years it makes sense she'd forget and honestly? She probably wouldnt ever find out its me if I wouldnt have started this thread.
    I couldve just started playing quietly with a low profile and no one would ever find out, but I didnt do that because I wanted to be fair and honest with you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    I know what you mean but as long as its not

2.6 2nd offense
    2.9 2nd offense
    2.10 depending on original abuser
    2.12 depending on which was broken
    2.14 depending on which was broken
    3.2.1 3rd offense
    3.2.2 2nd offense/depending on severity
    3.7 depending on which was broken
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/maplelegends-terms-conditions.2001/

If the ban was an account ban you're free to play on another, if its a permanent ban then they don't want you on the server.

But in any means if any rule isn't broken by ML I'd think you're okay to play here.
    Welcome back though :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    Natan1
    Bandit
    The problem is I simply dont remember what I was banned for, and if it was a game account only ban, or a permanent one which means I was not allowed to play here again, even not after 100 years.
    But, I remember about a year and a half ago, I was here and PMed Kimberly and she said I can play here, but back then I was busy with work and had no free time to play this game. So, I didnt start playing. But, she still said it was okay that I play.
    But that was 1 year and a half ago. I need a new confirmation now.
    Do you guys realize how frustrating it would be to start playing and working hard, and be banned later because you had no idea you're not allowed to play?
    I'll start playing and working hard after I know 100% its okay. Especialyl on a server lik ethis, with low rates like this and it takes at least a month to even reach level 70 to be honest. But thats what they call a challenge.``

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    I see what you mean, if you still have the login info of the account that was banned you can check its account dashboard to see its duration, you can also look up the characters name in rankings or discord Slime Bot using $maple <username> hope you're able to play freely.

7. OP
    OP
    Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    Natan1
    Bandit
    I lost it a long time ago, I'd check what I was banned for 5 years ago if I could. I dont remember anything.
    Thank you! I'm also hoping I'll be able to play freely.
    Anyone can call Kimberly to come read this thread? I saw her online but she didnt see it yet.

8. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    11:42 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Though this is a clarification seeking and not ban appeal, the ban appeal is the most appropriate section if you expect a reply. There's no guarantee gm will read this thread.

9. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
  10. OP
    OP
    Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    Natan1
    Bandit
    Interesting, I just read this now. If this is still relevant then I probably dont need an official "Sure, you can play here" from Kimberly. But still, I wanted to hear that so I can know for sure. Did a lot of players come back and play here after that announcement 2 years ago? How was the reactions from previously banned players?

I made a ban appeal thread too. But, I didnt get a reply on there too. If there's no reply from an Admin here, atleast I hope there will be a reply there.

11. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Staff can make themselves invisible in forums.

12. OP
    OP
    Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    Natan1
    Bandit
    Argh, still no Staff reply here. And not in my ban appeal thread. Weird... I hope its not intentional and its just them being busy and all that.
    Guys, should I take the risk and start playing normally and hope its okay?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Natan125

Natan125 Slime

Apr 10, 2021
    Male
    Israel
    Natan1
    Bandit
    Good news everyone!
    One of the GMs replied to my ban appeal, he said I can play and its ok. Glad to hear that. You can lock this thread if you want, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1