1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Zakum Bugs (?)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by postcard, Jan 22, 2020.

1. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    7:49 PM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): There's a few that I've noticed.

1) When I first started playing you couldn't use a mount in Zakum, then there was a brief period of time where you could, and now you can't again. Not sure if it was intentionally removed or accidentally.

2) Related to 1 -- there was a period where you can't down jump the platforms in Zakum, then a period of time where you could, and now you can't again. Intentional or not intentional?

3) This might be because of the HD client, not sure. You should be able to stand where I am in the picture and duck to avoid red pillars. It no longer works. Not sure if it's because I'm not on HD client or if it's just broken.

[​IMG]

4) My friend (a bishop) noticed this:

[​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: See above.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Went to Zak today and wanted to stand >>> because I hate getting stunned.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Go Zak.
    Extra information (optional):

2. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    8:49 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    For #3, have you tried standing closer the the right edge of that lower platform? It seems like from where you are standing the pillar that lands left of the platform could clip you slightly. Then again I can't quite tell for sure, maybe it really is broken.

3. OP
    OP
    postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    7:49 PM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    I'm pretty sure from what I remember doing that you could be anywhere beneath that ledge and be fine; I did shuffle around a couple of times when I was on that side and it kept hitting me. I moved back though because we'd already used res and I didn't want to die.

I'll try it again when I get a chance but it's probably more convenient for a GM to check.

4. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    10:49 AM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Same thing goes for GPQ, though I am unsure if you should be able to ride a mount in GPQ in the beginning.