1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Kenta's Advice Quest Unavailable

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Gurk, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    7:58 AM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The Kenta's Advice quest is not available with the pet White Monkey.
    What is supposed to happen?: Kenta's Advice quest should be available to complete after getting pet to level 15.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Aquarium Zoo after leveling pet to 15.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Acquire White Monkey pet and level it to 15.
    Extra information (optional):

2. coyfish

coyfish Snail

May 14, 2020
    10:58 AM
    coyfish
    Beginner
    I have the same exact issue with my White Monkey! I was also about to make a post about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Unless they fixed this without me noticing, the pet speed boost from this quest does not work (or rather they didn't implement it), so maybe at some point they disabled this quest? Pretty sure I completed it a couple years ago.

4. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    It definitely does work now. My other pets became SPEED after completing it many weeks ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
  6. 3ricchan3

3ricchan3 Slime

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    Has anyone been able to do the quest with the event pets? I could do it on my cake pet from 2017 but the quest doesn't show up when I equip my chicky bear :(

7. SweetTreat

SweetTreat Slime

Nov 2, 2019
    New pets (like the event ones) do not trigger Kenta's advice. The way to work around it for the time being is getting a cs pet to level 15 that is eligible first. Complete the Follow The Lead skill pet skill, then equip your level 15 cs pet and equip your new pet that is not the lead. You should be able to complete the quest and both pets will have the same speed boost as you do.

• Agree Agree x 1