1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Quest Unavailable: Operation Strategy 1

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by DrJason, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    7:07 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The quest called "Operation Strategy 1" is not in my available, in progress, or completed quest tabs. I have not done this quest yet and it seems like I can't initiate it. The quest chain is called "The Clocktower Monster Wipe-Out Operation" and it's the quest that gets you to kill the Timer mini-boss and rewards 11 fame: https://bbb.hidden-street.net/quest/ludus-lake/clock-tower-monster-wipe-out
    What is supposed to happen?: According to https://poof.ml/?p=quest&id=3248 the quest has no pre-reqs or requirements aside from being level 59+. The quest should pop up as an exclamation mark over your head (self-quest) upon entering Forgotten Path of Time <1> (where Ghosthunter Bob is). This does not happen (for me at least, I am not sure if other people were previously able to start this quest).
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I'm a quest completionist and upon entering the map, no quest was available. It is not in my available tab under any name (I have done all the other ludi quests).
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Check your available tab to see if this quest is available, or enter Forgotten Path of Time <1> and see if it pops up.
    Extra information (optional): If anyone has done this quest please let me know. If it is coded differently in Legends and you know something about it that I don't, please let me know. It may have somehow been changed in a patch since the date you have completed it, so just because you have it in your completed tab, it doesn't mean the quest is working.

I'm trying to 100% every quest on the server (R.I.P. MPQ quests) so getting this to work is important to me.

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:07 AM
    This quest isn't available in MapleLegends.

• Like Like x 1