1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Pianus doesn't drop certificates when Carta the Sea Witch quest active

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Gurk, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    4:48 PM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):When Carta the Sea Witch quest is active alongside the Badge of a Squad Member quest, only a bunch of Pianus screams drop instead of certificates.
    What is supposed to happen?: Both certificates and screams should drop.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: at Pianus cave twice, once when I had the quests and another time with helping a friend who also had both quests active
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Obtain both Carta the Sea Witch quest and the Badge of a Squad Member quest and then kill Pianus.

2. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Unless I missed it, I didn't see an explanation in the thread, only that the quest should be reset to fix it, which I'm not sure is relevant for this.

When Carta the Sea Witch quest is active, Pianus drops as many screams as it would have dropped certificates, which I'm not sure is normal. Upon finishing the Carta the Sea Witch quest, Pianus dropped certificates normally. My friend had the same experience with the screams and after I had them forfeit the Carta quest certificates dropped normally again.

Unless it's simply that one is unable to obtain quest items for more than one quest from the same kill? The resulting amount of screams that it drops because of this is a bit questionable though.

3. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    7:48 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I am saying that your discovery probably explains why I couldn't find the certificate either

4. OP
    OP
    Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Oh whoops, I see.

I wonder how you had the same problem with Zakum though.

5. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    7:48 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs