1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

EPM Leech at level 200

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fave, Jul 27, 2020.

Do you think leech buyers should get equivalent/full exp from a level 200 leech seller?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2020.
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. fave

fave Slime

Aug 18, 2019
    Male
    6:38 AM
    Bishop
    Hi all,

In my humble opinion and observation, I noticed that a lot of mage players have capped their levels in an attempt to provide decent EPM for leech buyers. While this is totally reasonable and subjective to personal preferences, this may also hinder end game leveling and leave players who achieved level 200 with zero incentive for any further leech.

I wonder if it is possible to only enable level 200 players, who do not require and absorb anymore exp from mobs, to provide full/equivalent/comparable EPM at leeches?

Thank you!

2. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    4:38 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    That would be insanely game breaking, since having a level 200 character would enable far superior leech(not that I'm against it, everyone loves some ol' power creep).

As a side note, this is actually already sort of possible if you HT with level 200 characters. If you kick the level 200 characters before a body parts dies, the remaining party members are able to leech off the exp that comes from the damage done by the level 200s, but don't have to split it with the level 200s, resulting in massive exp gains.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    why would you even play this game when u already reached 200. time to cut your loses and play a better game.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. IHateApple

IHateApple Horny Mushroom

Dec 19, 2017
    3:38 PM
    IHateApple
    Dragon Knight
    J> HT with all lvl200 people, so i can get full exp from HT

5. OP
    OP
    fave

fave Slime

Aug 18, 2019
    Male
    Bishop
    Thank you for the advice. My point isn't that a level 200 player should give back the entire full exp from a mob to the leech buyer, but a decent % that is higher than the current, since lv200s do not need anymore exp/exp bar doesn't increase either during leech.

6. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Is this only apply to ht, or other mob outside ht as well?

7. Selquin

May 28, 2018
    Serperior
    Pasta
    Works outside of HT as well, you can do this with any boss really, its just that HT is generally the most relevant since its the most common boss that level 200 players actually bother with.

8. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Only on boss mob, or regular mob as well?

I was under the impression that the moment you kick someone off the party, they no longer considered your party member, and the exp distribution should be as if you are ksing each other

9. Selquin

May 28, 2018
    Serperior
    Pasta
  10. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    10:38 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    wait so by extension does this mean that if i have a party with an fp mage, an attacker, and a leecher, i can kick the fp mage out of the party and the exp will be split between the attacker and leecher?

11. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    7:38 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Assuming it works (not entirely sure). It would probably be harder for mage/leech scenario, since you'd have to do it before the mobs die? If you're one hitting there's never a time to kick the mage out. If you're two hitting, you'd need to cast meteor/blizz/genesis > kick mage > kill those half HP mobs on an attacker > add mage back.

12. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    10:38 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    my scenario was more like this: say I have the following:-

1 FP
    1 Attacker (Me).
    1 character im trying to level.

The map is Forest of Towers. All three of us is in the same party. The FP will mist the mobs until they have 1hp left, then i kick the FP out and proceed to kill the mobs. will the "damage" exp from the fp's misting be split between me and the character im trying to level? assuming that that character Im leveling is either within the same +5 levels of me/the mob.

13. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    6:38 PM
    iPippy
    The real tech would be to HH mule to 1hp -> expel -> finish with taunt mule -> party 2nd hh mule -> do it again

• Informative Informative x 1