1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

tsixeiodyhwefilymetahi

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Voxtagrams, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:10 PM
    OnionSorry

MirrorsMirrors ever since the very beginning when I first started in this server you've made me felt comfortable joining the community, Weenies included.

You've always seemed tired whenever you would log on so I've sent you all the chairs that I have on all characters. (jokingly, but yeah thanks.)

MottMott First time in voice chat: Shawn, you sound half asleep!?
    Haha.. yeah.. sorry. (Please keep all 11 sets of Furies I've sent you.)

CNDLP (sorry idk your forums name and I'd rather not bother you on discord)
    I hope the Low/STRless BM equips would be useful.

PhuonggiPhuonggi Thanks for all the help with getting Tier 10 MB Ring and late night discord chats, I hope we can still be friends on discord after this.

PepperPepper Thanks for basically being my online "psychiatrist" of sorts, and of course other things its too much to mention.

DuckysDuckys Thanks for all the APQ runs (wasn't that much but still thanks for that) Thanks for dealing with my "Duckys Legendary Skele Leech" times might have been annoying.. my bad..

Anyone else that I don't know the forums names for in my buddy list/rest of guild, alliance people thanks for all the fun times.

staff name/player names hidden for privacy concerns

SlimePolice
    Ah, yes I did ask them to stop they didn't so i changed my forums name.

SlimePolice
    But you've closed the thread..

devilmush
    Since mules, discord, bossing teams, item trades, FM shops exist and I have no knowledge of bumping into them whenever and for whatever reason on a mule and/or just posting a simple forums post.

I'd rather not be in a falsely advertised server when it says "Friendly" when its actually just a select few. (I'm lucky to have bumped into those nice people however things can't just be one sided.)

If you ask me to return to the game i've deleted my Night Lord and gave everything away.

Just to note the player tats didn't do 'rwt' I gave them all my mesos ok thanks bye.

OnionGloomy

Thank you, good night I hope you're happy.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. wolf666

wolf666 Timer

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    9:10 PM
    Wolf
    Shadower
    aww the event is right around the corner MapleF4

3. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I'm sorry you are leaving :( I wish you the best. Feel free to reach out to me if you want to chat. I will miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Hope you're able to set yourself up in a more positive environment, stay well my man!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    I don’t even know what I just read.

I'm curious who on staff told you this "Staff as I mentioned before on your other Abuse thread does not want to gate-keep or censor users' rights to free speech." because staff seems to have no problem censoring my free speech with constant ridiculous discord/forum bans.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. JDPJHC

JDPJHC Mixed Golem

Aug 6, 2017
    JDPJHC
    Hero
    Summer
    LOL

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    7:10 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
  8. TWW

TWW Pink Teddy

Dec 12, 2020
    Male
    Cleaveland
    TheWhiteWolf
    Hero
    Misfits
    fuck did i just read

• Funny Funny x 6
  9. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    as much as i'd like to, i'm afraid of being forum banned :(

• Funny Funny x 8
  10. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    Duckys
    Bishop
    I don't generally reply to the forums outside of Staff work, but the amount of toxicity I see in this thread towards someone who is exiting our community is quite saddening.

If you have nothing good to say, please refrain from saying anything. You don't need to make a point. I'm sure there's already enough going on in private conversations.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 6
  12. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    I'm sorry staff is unable to handle facts where they have to resort to banning someone because they type "it takes 4 days to respond to ban threads and people who harass you for 30 minutes ksing your map get off with a warning" in the general chat discord where several people are discussing ksing in the game. That makes me an asshole kekW (this was my last discord ban).

Before that ban, I got a 1 month forum and discord ban for typing 1 hour HT timer in a forum thread (LUL) accidentally. I don't even understand why the ban was extended to discord. There were two threads on the front page at the same time one had to do with HT and the other one didn't; I deleted my comment within like 30 seconds of posting and even explained the situation to Kimmy. This is how my ban appeal went; I was pretty much told that Kimmy understood my actions better than I did and I secretly wanted only staff to see my message which is why I deleted it so quickly (this is a conspiracy rivaling the Nixon assassination itself tbh). Can anyone explain how 1 hour HT timer is even bannable because I see several others post it in every other thread and they doin fine; seems like no bans whatsoever, but since big bad Shivering did it, its "oh noes hes an asshole show him da door kekW."

Proof:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This post will probably be removed and I'll be issue a perma forum ban for speaking facts but who cares. You'll find some other stupid reason to ban me anyways so it's all good.

• Funny Funny x 16
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. s0mething

s0mething Capt. Latanica

May 4, 2019
    something something SelquinSelquin

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Please if you guys have nothing good to say, go about your day and do not post anything. There is no point trolling on a goodbye thread. Let the guy leave in peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Locking this thread since ya'll can't behave.
    Take care Shawn.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.