1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ML Library confusion

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Cody Jones, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Cody Jones

Cody Jones Orange Mushroom

Nov 27, 2020
    Female
    1:24 AM
    Brawler
    I'm still technically kinda new considering my highest level character is like 62, so I've been using the BBB wiki, various forum posts, and the MapleLegends Library to find information, but there's often an incongruity or lack of information on one or all of these sources. I'm specifically trying to find where to look for a Maple Scorpio (got bad luck scrolling mine), BBB says it drops from Nependeaths, Hectors, Curse Eyes, Jr. Neckis, Beetles, and Ligators, but the ML Library says it doesn't drop ANYWHERE. This isn't a giant setback or whatever, but it is a bummer because I already feel a lack of direction while playing. The other, much larger issue is how little information the quest pages give, and it makes me wanna start chronicling guides or whatever for quests so they can be added to the library and help other confused new players. I'm not the smartest, so I'd love some help ;v;

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    I could be wrong but Maple Items only drop during the summer anniversary event.

As a rule of thumb, I would consider the info on BBB hidden street to be mostly accurate unless stated otherwise in the database or in the server's custom features. There are some exceptions here and there however.

So to find info on what you need, you should look at both and verify that it matches. As for quests, most of the information on BBB is correct.

If you have questions it's always okay to ask on forums, Discord or in-game.

Also you aren't not smart SlimeWink

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
  4. OP
    OP
    Cody Jones

Cody Jones Orange Mushroom

Nov 27, 2020
    Female
    Brawler
    Ooh, how do I join the discord?

5. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    here discord.gg/maplelegends

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. Cabbagehead

Cabbagehead Orange Mushroom

Nov 10, 2021
    1:24 PM
    From my own experience, I use ML library for accurate monster drops or skills information as there are some custom tweaks / version difference in the game. However, for quests, I prefer bbb.hidden-street or ML forum posts for to the point walkthrough, and whether the quest belongs in a series of quests or not. I'd also search up various etcs on bbb and see if they're needed in any quests, so I could prepare those etcs beforehand while farming cards. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. thechild

thechild Master Chronos

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    I use both. BBB is a good ref for somethings that aren't listed on the ML library, but you have to remember that not all the details on BBB are accurate to ML lib. Also, ML lib gets updated everyone in a while, so you may see things differently.