1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite / Least Favorite Card Hunting Maps?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vampiredio, Jun 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. vampiredio

vampiredio Pink Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Male
    Washington
    2:00 AM
    blackdog
    Buccaneer
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi Legends, as an avid card hunter I feel like it really gets me around the world a lot and some maps are just more fun or easier to hunt in than others. What are some places you got stuck in while card hunting or had bad luck / maps that you really enjoyed the grind in for any reason? (atmosphere, music, gacha luck, etc.)

I already have my T10 ring but I'm working on filling in the gaps in my monster book for fun (and also to put off the 129-135 grind). I'm in NLC right now and I'm surprised by how ugly a lot of the maps are in the Masteria area, namely the Masteria: Mountain Slopes. The big "NLC" carved into the map sells it, + the really awkward ground shapes and slopes are not easy or fun to navigate LOL.​

upload_2023-6-28_22-13-44.png
    A place I remember really liking early in my card hunting was Aqua Road for the general ambiance and ease of movement with the underwater physics. I also really enjoyed all of Sleepy Wood and especially the Ant Tunnels, even if they can be a hassle to navigate. I remember getting lost in them a lot as a kid, but they really do have this successful sense of depth, they go on for what feels like forever.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.