1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

FM Price Google Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Precel, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    6:22 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    LAST UPDATED: 05/10/20
    WARNING: Most prices have changed significantly due to outdated data. Check announcement section for more info.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rPyS9Q00-9Zuum8RliAEPkUk3O3gkpydsB5ip_mJ7js/edit?usp=sharing

Please read the README in the spreadsheet first if you have any questions.

Summary:
    This is a spreadsheet of each item's prices in FM. I built this by manually entering prices of items being sold at the time in FM. The main purpose of the spreadsheet is to price check all items at one place. Pease expect some inaccuracy due to manual editing error, not enough data, out-of-date data, under/over-selling by store owners, duplicate data, and so on. I've noted cells that especially seems inaccurate.

Obviously a lot of items are missing and it's a slow progress, so please be understanding.

Announcement:

3/14/19 05/02/20

I'm back to editing the spreadsheet!

You might notice a different color for some items. The color means that the old data have been purged for that item except the average price and new prices have been added.

Also, old data have been grayed out a bit to distinguish between new and old data

This is done to provide the most current price point. Current spreadsheet has prices from November of last year, so it's about time I stir the pot.

I will be taking a break from maple due to personal reasons. So this guide will not be updated until I come back.

I think I'll be back around April, but I'm not sure.

If you put service/specialty store request, I'll probably process it at a delay.
    Similar to "Specialty Store" sheet, I am looking for anyone who would like to advertise their services (Fame, ZHelm, Horntail, SMega/Owl, Leech, etc.)

Please reply on this thread with following details, if you would like to be advertised.
    Service: ZHelm 15m w/ Free reloot
    Provider: Precel
    Usual time for the service (server time): 6 PM - 9 PM
    Note:

This will replace current "Service" sheet, in hopes of it being more useful.
    I just had an idea of how you can contribute without potentially inputting inaccurate/biased data into the spreadsheet!

As of 12/27/18, I will start to accept screenshots of The Owl of Minerva of an item. if you'd like to help me build the spreadsheet, please upload the screenshots on this thread :)

Please make sure all pages of The Owl of Minerva are included, so that we are not missing any prices. I won't be able to use it otherwise, due to possible bias and inaccuracy.
    If you have a specialty store, please leave a reply to be advertised on the spreadsheet!
    This will reduce players having to use The Owl of Minerva for cheap items.
    By specialty store, I mean stores that only sell certain types of items. For example, ETC shops, NLC potion shops, All Cure Potion shops, and so on. This does not include scroll shops.
    Please reply only if your shop does not move, does not change products often, and is open for a long time.

Shop Title: All Cure Potion, Power Elixir CH5 FM10
    Shop Owner: Example
    Specialty Items: All Cure Potion, Power Elixir, Elixir
    Restocks daily

Shop Title: Cheap stuff
    Shop Owner: Example2
    Specialty Items: Maple Shield, Bathrobe, 60% ATT for Claw

More Information:
    I am not looking for anyone to edit with me, since we might put in same item from same shop and it'd mess up the average price.

Though I'm looking for suggestions/helps with formatting of the spreadsheet!

If you are interested in contributing, you can post screenshots of The Owl of Minerva you used.
    Please make sure all pages of The Owl of Minerva are included, so that we are not missing any prices. I won't be able to use it otherwise, due to possible bias and inaccuracy.

ADD MOAR DATA
    Add scrolls sold by NPC

Release monthly statistics
    Add a column for total number of data
    Glossary in README (terminologies like WATT, ACC, etc.)

Link each item to dictionary

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    [Saved for whatever I might need to add]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Announcement:
    If you have a specialty store, please leave a reply to be advertised on the spreadsheet!
    This will reduce players having to use The Owl of Minerva for cheap items.
    By specialty store, I mean stores that only sell certain types of items. For example, ETC shops, NLC potion shops, All Cure Potion shops, and so on. This does not include scroll shops.
    Please reply only if your shop does not move, does not change products often, and is open for a long time.

Shop Title: All Cure Potion, Power Elixir CH5 FM10
    Shop Owner: Example
    Specialty Items: All Cure Potion, Power Elixir, Elixir
    Restocks daily

Shop Title: Cheap stuff
    Shop Owner: Example2
    Specialty Items: Maple Shield, Bathrobe, 60% ATT for Claw

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    3:22 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    Shop Titles: The Junk Yard
    Shop Owner: Me
    Specialty Items as follows:
    Odds & Ends: Dead Mine Return Scroll, Pet Food, El Nath etc drops. Also, use items for quests like Salad, Pure Water, Bento Box, Peaches
    NLC Pots & Scrolls: NLC Return Scroll, Honsters, Mana Bulls, Ginger Ales, Ginseng
    Cures & Rocks: All-Cures, Magic Rocks, and Summoning Rocks
    Regional Areas: Quest etc drops from specified regions
    Equips: Above average equipment drops for all classes levels 35+ (average range of 40-70)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    I have you on the spreadsheet already! Thanks for posting details :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mii

Mii Mixed Golem

Sep 21, 2018
    MapleLegends
    11:22 AM
    LilMi / miii
    Bowmaster
    ⚔️ Beaters
    perhaps you'd like to collab on scrollguides.com ? also could host the rest of ur data

7. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hi,

To me my spreadsheet feels incomplete, so I'm a bit hesitant.

Though I'm glad to put my content on there.

Maybe I can contact you when I feel it's more polished?

Let me know what you think.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Announcement:

I just had an idea of how you can contribute without potentially inputting inaccurate/biased data into the spreadsheet!

As of 12/27/18, I will start to accept screenshots of The Owl of Minerva of an item. if you'd like to help me build the spreadsheet, please upload the screenshots on this thread :)

9. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Announcement:

The document hasn't been updated for a while because
    1. Working on another guide (monsterbook guide)
    2. I'm back to college, and this will be the biggest issue
    3. I had to deal with some personal issues last week
    I cannot guarantee when I can update this, since I'm slammed with school work already. Thank you for understanding <3

• Like Like x 2
  10. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Announcement:

1/20/19

Similar to "Specialty Store" sheet, I am looking for anyone who would like to advertise their services (Fame, ZHelm, Horntail, SMega/Owl, Leech, etc.)

Please reply on this thread with following details, if you would like to be advertised.
    Service: ZHelm 15m w/ Free reloot
    Provider: Precel
    Usual time for the service (server time please): 6 PM - 9 PM
    Note:

This will replace current "Service" sheet, in hopes of it being more useful.

11. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Service: 18 fames for 2m
    Provider: Akash
    Usual time for the service (server time please): 6 AM - 8 AM
    Note: I request that you stand/afk near the entrance portal to free market

12. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    updated!

13. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Announcement

2/09/19

I will be taking a break from maple due to personal reasons. So this guide will not be updated until I come back.

I think I'll be back around April, but I'm not sure.

If you put service/specialty store request, I'll probably process it at a delay.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Announcement:

3/14/19

I'm back to editing the spreadsheet!

You might notice a different color for some items. The color means that the old data have been purged for that item except the minimum, average, maximum price (if there are more than 3 prices) and new prices have been added.

Also, old data have been grayed out a bit to distringuish between new and old data

This is done to provide the most current price point. Current spreadsheet has prices from November of last year, so it's about time I stir the pot.

EDIT: I made a copy before editing the main spreadsheet. You can see it here if you wish: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_-3LuME9zpPKpcIKHX9j9kZGjJbdpRYxMuHu-h6EYxU

EDIT 2: Format improvements incoming. Please give me some feedback of how you like the new formatting.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Daniel D

Daniel D Red Snail

Jan 3, 2019
    Male
    5:22 AM
    Thank you very much for your work :) !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. sutaraito

sutaraito Mano

Oct 12, 2019
    Female
    5:22 PM
    Thief
    Thank you so much for the list! I'm always a super uber noob when it comes to FM no matter how many times I play maple... SlimeSweat2 With this I may be able to save myself now SlimeXD

17. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    Requesting the spreadsheet be updated. I moved The Junk Yard to FM1 on Ch6. Hopefully, I won't have to move it again.

18. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Done.

I want to edit this spreadsheet soon but we'll see my schedule :thinking:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Precel

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Updating the spreadsheet a bit.

Note:

• Like Like x 2
  20. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    6:22 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    possible to have an archive of the past months prices? (like another tab below w the month/year: "03/2020, 04/2020"

cuz this 2 days gen20/blizz30 shot up to 40m/30m (not sold but only had 2~3 people selling them) and it'd be nice to know a fair price point when its not inflated purposely