1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide to efficiently leveling high base int chars with zero starting funding.

Discussion in 'Training' started by akashsky, Jan 10, 2019.

1. neoniclax

neoniclax Red Snail

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    1:19 AM
    neoniclax
    Beginner
    Hi, I’ve seen many ideas clash but I want to give my 2cents on this. You can buy everything in maple both exp and gear but there’s one thing u can’t buy and that is time. So I can’t stress the importance of int gears enough. If u think about it a set of decent int gears is only about 200-200m easily accumulated in 3 days of selling leech. But that can safe u a month of waiting for nx. Not to mention u can use those gears and they even have resale value. So I definitely won’t go all in on int without gear that’s just ridiculous

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    10:19 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    This is probably true for light washes.

But any serious wash relies on MP washing to gain the bulk of the extra MP. Once your wash relies on mp washing to gain the bulk of your MP, those INT gears won't actually shorten your wash time as much as you think.

3. XAdenXNight

XAdenXNight Red Snail

Apr 30, 2020
    Male
    xPrOxAiMeRx
    Magician
    NA
    Whats the average time to hit a 4th job mage and getting the right tma/sb to efficiently sell leech at a rate that can roughly earn 200m in 3 days with no starting funds?

i think this is highly depended on more factors as compared to waiting for nx and better end result returns. i have seen some buying ap resets with mesos but not sure if thats legal and how it is done lol.

EDIT: Ok found out that the 'Game Cash' allow transaction for cash items

4. neoniclax

neoniclax Red Snail

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    neoniclax
    Beginner
    you have to get your mage to lvl 120 anyways right? before u can self leech so the part where u have to get to lvl 120 dont matter and once ur 120 u can immediately sell low lvl leech.
    My take is that if you are going to be using ur character with 200int to boss, every int that ur saving with ur int gear is dmg that you can use straight away
    30int from int gear means 30 luk the whole time till lvl 155.

5. ckjustin

ckjustin Mano

Apr 27, 2020
    Hero
    Thanks for the guide!

Can I check if I were to switch I/L to F/P but everything else the same, what would be the main difference when comes to mesos earning / dps, etc?

6. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    10:19 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Main difference would be the early game leech. You would have a harder time doing it with the fp. (I.e. using your second job mage to leech your INT chars). After thinking about this through, I think that it is actually more efficient to simply use the HS mule to leech your characters. You won't need to do any party switching shenanigans, and a lv 8x mage can 1hit low level mobs quite easily.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    12:19 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    fascinating

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1