1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

IM NEW

Discussion in 'Community' started by OYM, Jul 25, 2020.

1. OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    9:49 PM
    Hello everyone, im new at this game. i played maple royals but they banned me.(i played this game before 4~ years but i forgot all about this game) so if you could help me by tell me the prices here because maple royals for example, 8dex rat mouth costs around 600m and 6 dex sad mask costs around 300 -350m so whats are the proportions here ? next question , and this is the most , where are the community here? in maple royals for example, there are too many people at the Free Market and too many SMega and GM events so , this things are too here? ill be happy for answer , thank and gl !

2. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    and one more question please. For You , the players or the staff idk , MAPLE LEGENDS IS MORE GOOD THEN MAPLE ROYALS ? TNX

3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:49 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    8dex Sad Mask is around 145m-200m, from what I can tell from a quick peek in our Free-Market channel in discord. A 6 Dex rat mouth is 45mil? (I'm not good at prices tho lol).

A lot of people hang out in the FM, some people hang out in Henesys but I'd say most people are in the FM.

Welcome to the server!

4. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    thank for help , and what about the main job, what are you recommend ?

5. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    oh and how could i forgot, there are GM's event here? or only at Maple Royals ? and the regular event like the new year and the winter holiday , you do something special here?

6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    11:49 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Objectively speaking, the ideal starting class is bishop, and the ideal starting attacker class is probably shadower.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    ty and what about the holidays and GM event ? you celebraite and do GM events?

8. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    2:49 AM
    Bishop
    -
    There's holiday event & GM event
    GM event dont happen all the time though
    Holiday event can be delayed if server isnt running well , which is good ?

Our most recent event is Anniversary which got delayed since server influx during corona (which causes alot of lag)
    During the Anniversary server got DDOS , so server had to shut down afew days (the event got extended)

I've never played on Royals but there's afew Royals player that say this server is better .
    Hope you enjoy ur time here

9. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    thanks, and the anniversary event is active now or going to be active on the next few weeks?

10. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    2:49 AM
    Bishop
    -
    Anniversary already ended , next event will be Summer event , No ETA on when it's happening

11. OP
    OP
    OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    kk ty for the help.