1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Slight increase to spawn rate

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by DarkSuga, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSuga

DarkSuga Mano

Jun 28, 2019
    Female
    10:50 AM
    Bowman, Beginner
    I just started playing ML yesterday and one thing I noticed almost instantly was the spawn rate and spawn amount. I'm still in the beginning stages so I can't speak for later in the game, but in the beginning it's so slow and the rates are so low that it makes a simple quest (like kill 20 slimes) take ages on end because of the spawn rate. It's even worse when you are trying to collect large amounts of items when you consider not all the monsters will drop what you need.

I'm assuming spawn rate/amount puts strain on the server (hence why gms has been nerfing things like kishin, for server issues) but if at all possible it'd be nice to see some kind of increase to make simple quests not take so long, especially when it already takes ages to walk between maps to find the mob you need in the first place, since as a beginner, you don't know where things are.

So an increase in respawns or the amount of spawns would be incredibly helpful and make simple quests take less time.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.