1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Balrog PQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nasuma91, May 28, 2020.

1. Nasuma91

Nasuma91 Orange Mushroom

Jul 31, 2017
    Male
    1:29 PM
    Amusan
    Hermit
    Babure
    I know Balrog PQ came out after v62 but this server has been modified alot. Is there any possible way to add this into the game. Just to have more content and to allow high level players join a pq with lower levels. Just an idea let me know what y'all think.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    1:29 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I remember Balrog having some pretty unique mechanics / skills which means it might be impossible to add into a v62 client without heavy WZ editing (which usually screws things up).

Regardless of the feasibility I'm not sure adding Balrog would be worth the effort. In every server I have played this boss has been empty and it's always difficult to recruit people for it. The rewards are bad and you have to really go out of your way to get there

3. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    10:29 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    I'd like this boss added because I think it kind of completes Sleepywood, which feels a bit empty without it. BBB Hidden-Street says White Scrolls were dropped from it, which would make it worthwhile for people to do IMO.

4. LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    8:29 PM
    LurkinShadow, LurkinMenace
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    Idw shatter any hope, but GL on these WS/CS DROPS outta mobs.

• Agree Agree x 1