1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leeching method for my characters

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by HopeMage, Nov 20, 2022.

1. HopeMage

HopeMage Red Snail

Nov 12, 2022
    Male
    3:23 PM
    HopeMage
    Cleric
    Hi Legends, I have recently started playing on the server and have a few questions for leeching. My Priest is currently level 70 ish and I plan to slowly level it to 120 to train my other characters (4 others, all level 10 atm)

I was wondering will it be more efficient to leech 2 at a time (e.g. level 10-50 2 times) or
    leech all 4 at once? Efficient as in which method should I adopt to complete levelling 10-50 for 4 characters in the shortest amount of time? I have tried to search the forum for any exp formulas regarding this, but couldn't find much information other than split leech being about 80% exp of a solo leech (in my case, would be a "Quad" leech, lol)

Would appreciate some insights regarding the above and yes I do know the existence of PQs and quests, but I prefer starting playing each character properly at a higher level personally.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    4:23 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  3. Prudence55

Prudence55 Stone Golem

May 16, 2020
    Male
    2:23 AM
    Poignant
    Bishop
    WeeniesHutJr
    Leech all four of them in a party and here's a list of leeching spots taken from here.

I took some tips and advice leveling up with mules from this guide.
    Levels 10-21 can be done in a few ways optimally. However, I did Henesys PQ which gave maybe nice exp for minimal effort while watching a show/movie on the side. Collect the seeds and just lure away using warrior with slash blast or use your priest/bishop to lure and kill.
    As for HS and EXP formulas related, here's something by Nightz777Nightz777
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    HopeMage

HopeMage Red Snail

Nov 12, 2022
    Male
    HopeMage
    Cleric
    Hey, thank you for your inputs! That is the exact information I am looking for. The result in the table seems to be expected - total exp goes up by party size while individual exp decreases at a decreasing rate with number of party members. Really cool stuff here!

5. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    3:23 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    For sure. Leeching 4 at a time is going to generate the most possible XP per minute. Per-character it's going to feel VERY slow, but mathematically the most efficient.

Some tips:

Have max Holy Symbol (obviously)
    Get Genesis at level 120, but only keep a single point in it to reduce mana consumption and thus overall pot expenses.
    Mystic Door is going to help you move all the character around. One of the most annoying parts will be getting all your characters into place.
    From levels 10-20, doing Henesys PQ will be very efficient.
    Review the list of quests. Certain quests, such as the quests where you have to kill 100 monsters or kill 1 boss are quite efficient at scale!
    Finally, think about possible ways to do the party quests. If you can find or get a PQ mule to carry your characters through LPQ or EPQ it will be a nice break from leeching!

Good luck! I've just been leeching 2 character with my bishop, both level 53 now... And it's quite more time and effort than I was expecting!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    HopeMage

HopeMage Red Snail

Nov 12, 2022
    Male
    HopeMage
    Cleric
    Thanks for the tip and sharing your experiences~ Putting 1SP on gene to save on mana is a big brain move

• Like Like x 1
  7. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    4:23 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Another tip about quest, is collect/buy etcs from high exp quest, Farm with a bs, or make a owl mule and buy it, like strange dish eye tail, Phantom seeds

• Like Like x 2