1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Neo Tokyo Typos

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by CountDabs, Oct 11, 2022.

1. CountDabs

CountDabs King Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    3:08 AM
    Dabulator
    Corsair
    WeenieHutJrs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Situation A)
    [​IMG]
    Situation B)
    [​IMG]
    Situation C)
    [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?:
    In situation A, Nibelung is incorrectly spelled as Nibergen, which is a mistranslation. Every other dialogue before this correctly calls it Nibelung.
    In situation B, the dialogue is meant to say "I handed her the crystal ball I received from Gritto" and not the other way around.
    In situation C, Nibelung*, which is correct, got merged with Nibergen, the false name, to create the bastard child named Niberlung.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Neo Tokyo story
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): ^
    Extra information (optional):
    Additionally, I would like to add that I firmly believe AfterRoad is also a mistranslation!
    [​IMG]
    Following the naming pattern of OverLord, the other robot should be named UnderLord.
    One flies over, and one rolls under.
    These are perfect antonyms, while "afterlord" is a nonword; which makes no sense.
    Additionally, the ect items and quests would follow this name.
    I believe we could potentially be the first server to actually get this name correct!
    Thank you for your consideration.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    CountDabs

CountDabs King Slime

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    3:08 AM
    Dabulator
    Corsair