1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pasta Pink Bean general recruitment thread

Discussion in 'Parties' started by akashsky, Feb 13, 2023.

1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:28 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Run times (ST = Server Time)

Pasta 1 Pink Bean: 02:00 ST Friday (18man, no hb)
    Pasta 2 Pink Bean: 14:00 ST Sunday (~20man, no hb)

Pasta 3 Pink Bean: 00:15 ST Friday (~24man)
    Pasta 4 Pink Bean: 15:40 ST Sunday (~24man)

Pasta 5 Pink Bean: 00:15 ST Saturday (~24man)

The average pink bean kill is worth around 2bil. A player on a 18 man squad that uses 6 apples profits on average 94m per run. A player on a 24 man squad that uses 6 apples profits on average 65m per run. Running pink bean is incredibly lucrative.

All pasta runs always start on time, with punishing late/no show policies. Pasta 1 to 3 runs clear pretty comfortably, pasta 4 run is an up and coming run, and pasta 5 is currently under construction.

Generally speaking, we want competent thief classes (nightlords / shadowers) because people who play these classes are less prone to dying across all skill levels.

We also want competent high HP buccaneers / archers that are comfortable dealing with seduce (as we need the support capabilities, but have limited hyperbody slots).

Other classes are fine as long as the person playing is competent with surviving seduce while outputting decent damage, especially people capable bringing a useful mule (bishop, hb, se, etc). Note that it is extremely difficult to output decent damage with non meta classes and would require an exceptional player.

The bar to get into a run as a meta class is going to be incredibly low due to how much the class carries the player. We will have higher expectations of non meta classes because you will simply have to have better gear than the comparable meta classes in order to output the same damage as a meta class.

If interested in running pink bean please list your class, level, hp, statue dpm, body dpm, any mules you can bring, and the run(s) that you are available to go on.

You can also DM Skarmory#8518 on discord.

• Like x 4
    • Great Work x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Hello, I am Night Lord main. I would like to join these runs I am very experienced with maplestory. :) My HP is plenty my dpm is spicy and my mules are plentiful. Also I love pasta :).

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    3:28 PM
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    Interested but new af to PB (done 1 run on hero long time ago), unsure of how suitable my shad is before HP challenges. Looking to get some experience with PBs tho and EU-friendly runs are pretty hard to find.

Class: Shadower! (IGN Noctua)
    Level: 186
    HP: Currently 11042 (before mesoguard) with 2 pets out, 250 of it from zombie ring. HP challenges will grant me approx 800 HP SoonTM if the NPC didnt lie to me.
    Statue DPM: Idk, never took my shad to PB
    Body DPM: Same story, no clue
    Mules to bring: None. Im a filthy casual single-clienter committed to this class that was once meme'd at.
    Runs i could join timewise: Pasta 4 (Pasta 2 if my shad turns out to not need HB kekw)
    Discord? Raso#7814

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Tarnished

Tarnished Mixed Golem

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    I've never done PB before, I need strong sweatlords to show me the way

Class: Hero (Confessor)
    Level: 178
    HP: 30k
    Statue DPM: IDK never PB'd, probably tragic if I had to guess
    Body DPM: No clue
    Dummy DPM: ~6.5m with Cider + MW10 (NT 1h Sword)
    Mules to bring: None, but my HB is WIP (lv.167 currently)
    Runs I can join: Pasta 4, Pasta 5
    Discord: LaserDeathBlade#0669

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. adgjl3789

adgjl3789 Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2022
    11:28 PM
    Class: sair, MM
    Lv: 183, 184
    Hp: 20k, 12k
    Statue, Body DPM: didnt checked T-T
    Dummy DPM: (mw20+cider+si)
    MM
    12.PNG
    sair
    캡처.PNG

Mules to bring: None

Run i can join: pasta 2, 3, 4
    Disc: Lime#0419

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Recruiting a party organizer for pasta 3/4 pink bean runs:

Party Organizer Requirements:
    None

Preferred qualifications:
    Be on the run, have good interpersonal / communication skills.

Responsibilities:
    Organize the pink bean runners into efficient parties, taking into account buff requirements (se/si/hb).
    Be the first point of contact when a runner needs to inform that they cannot make it to a run.
    Recruit and or reach out to the host / Lead Recruiter to fill open slots on the run. Post roster a few days before the run in announcement tab of discord.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Master Chronos

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    10:28 AM
    Fara
    Paladin
    193 pally 30khp L>mentor
    1h sword dont need SI

• Useful Useful x 1