1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Progress Update for Magatia PQ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrJason, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    4:45 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I know there are plenty of other (old) threads requesting MPQ, but from my thorough search of the forums I couldn't find an update on whether this PQ was still in the works of being added. I see posts back from when Magatia was first added as a region to Legends, that it would be released without the PQ as it wasn't ready yet. After that, no updates from the staff.

This was a beloved nostalgic PQ from v63 (I believe? Perhaps a few updates after that) and a great alternative to grinding solo from 71-85. The reward is a pendant, which is significantly worse than a Deputy Star and untradable, so balancing isn't an issue (It'll be the only way a new/unfunded player can get their hands on a pendant due to the lack of Carnival PQ). Also, for the quest completionists out there, there are 3 quests that require MPQ.

In a recent patch the Frankenroid boss was added to the monster book. When I first saw this I thought MPQ must be added soon, or else why would they add that?

I'm looking for basically a brief answer on whether this PQ is near the top of the list of things to be added, or if it is on the list at all. I'm lv83 atm and if the answer is 'yes, it is being added soonish with the original level cap of 85', then I would want to know so I don't over-level and miss my chance to complete the quests (aiming to do 100% of them), get the card (without buying them which feels like cheating), and enjoy doing this really fun, nostalgic PQ.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:45 PM
    Moderator Post
    There's no update I can give about MPQ at this time. The mob book for frankenstein was not added on purpose, nor does it hint anything in regards for this PQ coming.

3. OP
    OP
    DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    4:45 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Thank you for replying Kimmy. That mob book addition really got my hopes up, but I suppose it got thrown in there accidentally when you added the entries for Singapore/Shaolin? Will it be removed in a future patch then?

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:45 PM
    Moderator Post
    It will if I don't forget it.

• Informative Informative x 2