1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Maple Crossbow (level 43 xbow) with Maple Crow (level 35 xbow)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jesscapades, Jun 14, 2020.

1. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    8:43 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    I sent an @gm for this ~2 weeks 5 days ago but I'm going to rewrite it here because I suspect it got overlooked.

The 10 shiny coin raffle for maple equips doesn't give the level 35 crossbow (Maple Crow), only the level 43 one (Maple Crossbow). As a result, there's no way to get the Maple Crow from this event--which I'm told is actually the superior crossbow since it has a faster weapon speed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    8:43 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I'd bet mesos that the person who added this simply tagged "Maple Crossbow" because it sounds like the lower level weapon and didn't check the stats. Easy mistake to make just going off of the name

• Agree Agree x 1