1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

L> updated moneymakers

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Randombish, Jan 29, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Randombish

Randombish Orange Mushroom

Jan 28, 2024
    5:39 AM
    Notmyrealign
    Bishop
    Funk
    New players, been playing for about a month. I've found Poncho's Meso making expedition (https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/85-ponchos-meso-making-expedition.46293/) and SwordArt's Mesos making guide (SwordArt's Meso Making Guide | MapleLegends Forums - Old School MapleStory), however these guides seem to be 2/3 years old and might be outdated. Are there any new sources of scrolls of good ETC's for high demand? Im close to buying enough leech to get my bishop to lvl 120, should i just look forward to selling leech for money? I don't mind grinding monsters for drops and gachas etc.

2. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    11:39 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    How about the meso making tier list?

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/meso-making-tier-list.28211/

Or meso farming:

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/meso-farming-2021-v2-0.40249/

It's hard to make a comprehensive list of grinding locations. Especially due to the fact that the less people are grinding a location, the lower the supply is, this often the higher the profits of the few that do farm there.

One option would be to spend an hour walking through the FM. Might take some patience, but it'll give you a good sense of what's selling and whats not.

Though, to be honest. A bulk of your income at this phase is going to come from gacha. So instead of directly farming something, it may make the most sense to find whatever mob you can kill the fastest that also still gives decent exp and optimize for that

Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  3. OP
    OP
    Randombish

Jan 28, 2024
    Notmyrealign
    Bishop
    Funk
    Thanks, i've done a bit more deepdiving in the older guides here

4. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    12:39 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    I would say the best way to get money nowadays is multiclienting. People usually do this with 4~6 mages on maps like Ulu 1, Vikerolas, Squids, etc. The method is basically kill everything once they spawn to get gachas. Sometimes you can sell leech aswell, depending on the map you're grinding. Some people also use multi shads/dks instead of mages to farm gachas, and some even do multi attackers to kill bosses.
    The #2 way is selling leech. Petri/skeles leech usually, but you can do great things on lower lvl leeches too. The worst part of selling leech is because you need to find and deal with buyers. It's so annoying. Sometimes you have time to sell leech but you simply don't find buyers, so you won't make good meso.
    You can also do some lucrative bosses, or can farm at good maps like ML5, nightghosts, drakes, master chronos, depends on your level/job.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  5. OP
    OP
    Randombish

Jan 28, 2024
    Notmyrealign
    Bishop
    Funk
    Ive only just read up about multiclienting (or at least this active method of doing it). Getting 4-6 mages might be a little much but i could see myself getting a i/l and f/p mule since they need so little (nx)funding. You've peaked my interest.

6. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    You've got time before you need to worry about faelfael 's multi-maging :)

If it's your first character, I'd just push to 120 and sell leech. That's often the first form of consistent income you'll fine.

If that's not your style, feel free to try and hour or two at any and all of the spots mentioned above.

You can still make great money without jumping directly into the deep end!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    12:39 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Sometimes it scares some people, but honestly most people I've talked about it said that it's easier than selling leech. You can also use your bishop to leech your other chars.
    Just want to make it clear that I personally don't multimage and never did it before. It's pretty doable to get good stuff without it. But you asked about moneymaking methods and it's the best right now hehe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Randombish

Jan 28, 2024
    Notmyrealign
    Bishop
    Funk
    I'm not really worrying, just theorycrafting my post-120 journey :). (Btw im the new priest from Funk you've been helping out, i just like to stay anonymous on the forums for now)

Yeah just more work to do before being able to realize 4-6 mages at 4th job. Im gonna keep an eye out for if there are some maps i could partially multi-mage, like having a mage do 1 platform thats annoying to include in the loop or whatever

9. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    LOL! You sneaky b*stard

Let us know if you find any good ones!