1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff Monster Cards drop rate in big layout/ low spawn map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redblueblur, Apr 17, 2020.

Choose 1:

1. Buff cards drop rate in Big layout & Low spawn map

2. Buff cards drop rate in Big layout map

3. Buff cards drop rate in Low spawn map

4. No buff/changes needed

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    6:23 AM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    If u have other maps in mind that deserve some love, do drop them in the comments!

Here's some example:
    Big Layout
    1. Shanghai (rooster/ duck/ sheep/ goat)
    2. Florina (clang, lorang, tortie)
    3. Deep Ludi
    Low Spawn
    1. Sanctuary Entrance, wild cargo area (tauromacis/ taurospear/ Cargo)
    2. Dangerous Croco 1&2 (croco/ ligator)

I feel that most newer maps (ariant) have way better map layout/spawn ratio that makes it way easier to collect the cards but however some of these maps r just horrible (usually old maps). Even with using an AOE class (roar/mage ulti/tele+shining ray), it takes almost 4 hours for 5 cards on average at almost all of these places, needless to say for less mobility melee classes have it worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    6:23 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
  3. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    3:23 PM
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    I actually did taurospears and tauromacis last night and completed both sets within 20 minutes. I think map and spawn considerations have already been taken into account.

What I like about big maps is that it encourages partying and card hunting partners, but I wouldnt complain about card drop buffs. The florina beach sets took me about 15 minutes per set with a 3 person party, and it wasn’t too bad in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    11:23 PM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Its just RnG if you get them or not.

Yeah it can be frustrating sometimes but you just gotta keep going, find some stupid shit to watch in the background and just zone out you will have them in no time.

Or you can be like i was in aqua road and take 2 days to get one set from heart fish.
    577983934311432226.png

5. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    4:23 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Honestly it's already pretty easy to get Tier 10, especially with those ~6 new China sets we got recently. While I do think the Deep Ludi maps deserve more love (aka massive spawn and drop buffs to compensate for the painfully huge layouts), I don't think card hunting needs to be made any easier than it already is.

Besides, Florina/Sanctuary/Croco maps are already totally fine IMO. For Florina maps, especially King Clang's, there are a bunch of hidden warps that let you get around pretty quickly. For Sanctuary, Taurospear already has a crazy high card droprate, so Tauromacis is the main problem mob there; I recommend you clear them all out, FM, CC, repeat. For Croco/Ligator, I never really had a problem with the layout/spawns/droprate in those maps.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    Z00M
    Beginner
    chill mate... i forgot about it, no needa go like that?

7. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    4:08 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    If you are working towards Tier 10, there are plenty of cards that you can collect instead of the difficult ones.

If you are a card collector, it's a challenge. I don't think it should be buffed at all.
    Good luck with dark yeti and pepe. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    3:23 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Drop rates already take into account spawn rate and maps. Fairys, for example, drop cards very often because they're extremely rare and spawn on a long timer.

9. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    i think need a tier 11 ring instead.. gives class special buffs. Like bishops can fly... dark knights can ride on a dark horse...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    1:23 AM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    or give us 3 types of a different rings to choose (only 1 tho) with different stats like 2000hp/1500mp zero stats or speed 15/jump10 5stats or the original ring with 10stats and 1000hp and the amount of the mp which idk what is it

• Creative Creative x 2