1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams Maple Journal f3

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Asanagi, Oct 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asanagi

Asanagi Chronos

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    5:23 AM
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    HELLO. MY NAME IS ASANAGI.

I started playing here in late 2022 but kept quitting and remaking my character because I wasn't happy with the job I picked each time, since it was my first time playing this era of maple story since I was kid. I ended up RAGE quitting because I kept crashing upon login an issue which was fixed in the most recent patch.

So I decided to give the server another try on a fresh character. I wanted to play incognito and didn't intend to make a journal but so much journal worthy posting stuff happened someone told me I should make one f3, since I couldn't decide on a title I'm naming it after him. F3

Since this journal is starting at lvl 133, my current level I shall speed run you with this first post to catch you up to speed.

• I straight up power grinded from level 1 to 85 in 8 days w/o leech or funding.
    • Got a chaos scroll from a gach and proceeded to spend half of it leeching from 85 to 130.
    • Bought a Scarlion helm from Mr. MuscleUncle. And spent just over 2h @ Master Chrono's card hunting and farming Helm for Dex 60%, 8/10 Passed OwO
    • Solo'd my first Headless Horseman at lvl 114.
    • Landed a 10% GFA on a work glove but the last scroll failed. F my 11 atk dreams.
    • Self scrolled my first ever Yellow item. Passed two 30s and six 60s on my overall, Made the thing first try as well @_@
    • Bought a one slot 1 dex Angry mask and yolo'd a 10% face for avoid which passed.
    • Got a yellow marker from gach and tried to make a 12-14 atk glove but failed so hard, needed space on my shop mule so yolo scrolled two 10% helm dex onto a crappy maple dana and they both passed???
    • Passed all 60s on my Altaire earrings, Huge upgrade compared to my original earrings on a previous character, effin failed all five 60's
    • Got a Poor Ribbon Pig Chair from my 2nd ever Mushmom kill, and that was how I met your mother Found out certain bosses drop unique chairs, I ended up getting a Fish Tank Chair while card hunting Seruf as well.
    • Spent 3 hours raging at Zak JQ at level 132, my friend showed up to come "help" but all he did was watch me fail.
    • Got a 30% Shoe for Jump while card hunting crows in Zipangu and decided to try make my own pair of shoes. Got two more scrolls from quests and IT DIDNT TURN YELLOW.
    • I also got a 5 atk MoN from CWK which was nice. Thank you too Favela & Camylla who let me loot it for free o7
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Since I spent nearly an hour making this first post I shall make one relating to my current status another time, depending on how well this is received as well. I deleted my previous Journals because of shame Q_Q

teh return.jpg
    Closing Statement

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Whisp

Whisp Horny Mushroom

Jun 3, 2015
    12:23 PM
    I would like to clarify that despite my IGN being featured in the title of this journal, that I am in no way associated with this journal.

However, I look forward to how this journal panes out!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Emdottwo

Emdottwo Blue Snail

Jul 25, 2017
    Female
    2:23 PM
    Camylla
    Buccaneer
    Nani
    I would like to clarify that despite my IGN not being featured in this journal, that I am in more ways than one, associated with this journal.

kekw

• Like Like x 1
  4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    7:23 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Don't delete journals :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. GIMORING

GIMORING Brown Teddy

Aug 20, 2023
    Male
    10:23 AM
    "I fucking LOVE MapleLegends! I play 21 hours a day with 2 hours of sleep and even when I do sleep I wake up shaking in a cold sweat. I am physically ill when I'm not playing MapleLegends. This is what I call DEDICATION!"

R E S P E C T

• Like Like x 1
  6. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    1:23 AM
    With the rate at which you are progressing, this journal will be completed by the end of next week.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    1:23 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    > Passed all 60s on my Altaire earrings, Huge upgrade compared to my original earrings on a previous character, effin failed all five 60's

DAM! Those are some real pretty pieces of jewelry!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    8:23 PM
    WhispWhisp this is a sign to create your own journal

Also great work, can't wait for more!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    Welcome back!~

• Like Like x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    2:23 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    wooooo

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    He....has one

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Asanagi

Asanagi Chronos

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    My goals going forward are to have all my gear be self made, T10 Monster ring, learning bossing and eventually hit level 200. Looking forward to the Halloween event and HP challenges as well.

part 2 owo.jpg

The rest of my equips that I couldn't fit in the first post. Also my chair collection which is slowly growing, found out what Erasers were for earlier and got lucky with the pink seal cushion, pink is objectively better then blue.

Pretty proud of my glasses, yes yes. Passed two 60s and 100'd the last slot since I didn't wanna waste a slot to RNG, SPECTRUM GOGGLES ARE OVERRATED.

Bought my pac for the very affordable price of 15m, Really wanna upgrade to a Blackfist cloak for that chonky 300+ HP but there's little reason for anyone to bring me to CWK yet alone into bonus stage @_@

I bought this very nice bow from a Mr. BoringOne for the very affordable price of 108m
    image (1).png

It shall be my main weapon until I can eventually start crafting and scroll my own dragon shiners, I crafted a 103 atk one which is 2 off max roll, First 30 passed and second boomed. No SS since it was yesterday and back then I wasn't thinking about making a journal

ALSO LOOK AT MY SILVERMANE, THERE ARE MANY LIKE EM, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE. I farmed all the ETCs myself. 25k per Rexton Leather? Nty.

Spent a solid 2h farming those skull shoulder pads in the Cornian hidden street was so painful as a BM, w/o GM food buffs I don't think I would've been able to farm w/o constantly dying.

I saw in the patch notes they buffed Rextons + Brextons for 3rd Jobbers have an alternate mob to grind on but holy crap.

Who the heck is gonna grind on a mob with super high KB resistance, long ranged m.atk, hits like a truck AND has a massive hp pool/hitbox.

Also got a BWG from a rare gach, FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD. For the past 4 days all the rare gach I've gotten have been TRASH. The only thing rare about rare gach is how rare it is to get something that isn't garbage f5 is the curse of rare gach over? Hopefully.

And no I'm not going to scroll that bwg f3, After what happened with the yellow marker I would rather cash in to fund my blowing up Dragon Shiner Bows until 120+ Atk endeavours

As of this post you're officially caught up on my current progress F3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Asanagi

Asanagi Chronos

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    This post is sponsored by Dreams Petri Leech
    10 hour Leech with 30 minute Mc Nuggie breaks.
    Thanks to the sponsorship we can now afford better formatting.

He is in fact associated with the journal f3.PNG
    I would like to clarify that despite his IGN being featured in the title of this journal, He is in fact associated with this journal.

image (2).png

Feelsbadman 1-18 Submissive & Merchable Buy my things ty

My KPQ/Shop keeper is cuter then my main Q_Q Using last years Halloween Hairstyle + Summer event eyes. Hope it comes back this year.
    image (3).png

Saw someone mega an extremely sexy bow while card hunting @_@ I hope to get a bow as great as that one day
    image (4).png

Spent what felt like forever card farming these bastards, they only spawn in 2 maps and share the map with another mob. Finally finished King Clangs set, mfw I finished him & Mushmom before Mano. Geezer snail is camped so hard and whenever I do get to kill him he never drops his cards @_@
    image (5).png image (6).png

Met someone in the Fox + Lantern map and offered them 500k for any cards they found, their luck rinsed me for 2m G_G but saved me a lot of time, so I gave them at 500k bonus at the end ❤️
    image (7).png

Finished my T6 ring on Fire Raccoons but wanted to finish my cloud fox set before turning it in, unfortunately the cloud foxes didn't wanna cooperate so I spent an nearly hour grinding w/o any cards, One of the worst card grinds so far on par with Kargo's based off bad RNG alone.
    image (9).png

I obtained 4.7k NX, 10 Common & 1 Rare Gach from 17 monster sets @_@ Gach drops feelsbad. Also I didn't miscount NX I spent 700 on an Owl before finishing cause I was too lazy to login to my owl acc
    image (10).png

Rounded off the day with BF/HH hunting since I was 94% after finishing my T6 Ring, managed to find 1 Big Foot and 5 Headless Horsemen. Takes me just over 11 minutes to solo BF with ciders. After searching and being unable to find anymore and with my GM buffs ticking down I decided to try solo Pap for the first time.

image (11).png

Downed the first body in 13 minutes then got one shot by the second because I couldn't keep them pinned and he does 5k+ Touch damage @_@ Only have 4.4k HP.
    Followed up with a sad 3 gach session.

image (12).png
    I hope depdep senpai notices me

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    11:23 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Nate when Dreams journal, show the world your 34,000 coins

15. depdep

depdep Mano

Oct 5, 2023
    1:23 AM
    Magician
    don't pretend i ignored you, you little sh..

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. OP
    OP
    Asanagi

Asanagi Chronos

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    Untitled.png
    Meet CuteFeet, my second KPQ mule. Watch out Multi-magers, I'm the raffle abuser now >:c (Planning ahead for Halloween Raffle)

Stumbled upon this very comfy map with KFT music on maple island. Had no idea this existed since I've never explored before, I'm usually rushing to leave the island so this was a nice surprise.

My old bathrobe gets a second chance at life as well. I originally scrolled this at level 80 because I couldn't count and was 5 STR short of equipping my new bow. And I REALLY didn't wanna spam more PPQ, Got to T2 Hat and said fuck this shit. It was literally the first item I ever scrolled and my first purple.
    image (1).png
    Got CuteFeet to Lv18 and decided to do some Big Foot hunting during cockroach hours since my dumbass neighbour's decided to party and blast music from 11 am, to 3 am the next day.

Found my first BF at forgotten path, and proceeded to die trying to tell someone they could have the BF toe if it dropped, then died twice more trying to re-pin. The toe dropped and I went on my way, Matsuoka insisted I be compensated but I insisted it was free, So he friggen sent me a package while i was pinning another BF.

Matsu if you read this, tyvm BUT IT WAS FREE DAMIT. Went on to solo 4 BFs and 5 HHs in total before running into deener who kept ccing while I was trying to talk to him f3. We formed the SANTIATION CREW, and proceeded to destroy another 5 BFs and 5 HHs as a duo.

Got lost multiple times, clapped multiple times, and ran into HH and BF in the same map. Had lotsa fun~ Forgot to take a screenshot of level up, but went from 134 to 135.
    Also fuck elder wraiths.

image (2).png image (3).png
    Took a smol break and tried some scroll quests, got bad RNG. Had a medicore gach run and STONKS in my shop.

Decided to use my new funds to make a second attempt at crafting/scrolling Dragon bows.
    Ended up with two trash 95/99 Atk and one 102 Atk, Here's how that went.
    image (4).png image (5).png image (6).png
    WHO. DARES. WINS.
    Anyway I'm kinda at a loss on what to do from here, I've been told I should simply finish off the bow with 60s on one hand. Or selling the bow for apparently a few billion and buying a cheaper crappier one.

The latter option conflicts with my goal of having all my gear be self made and the first seems kinda wasteful, I'm considering keeping the bow since it's an upgrade over my current one and potentially finishing it with WS + 10% one day, but I was also told WSing anything less then a perfect weapon is a waste. @_@

Any pro's wanna give some suggestions on what to do.
    neet_life.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Good luck on the next 30%

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    Frenzied
    Happy to see you back and having fun FoxHehe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Asanagi

Asanagi Chronos

Sep 16, 2022
    Female
    Asanagi
    Bowmaster
    Misfortune hangs heavy on a head once held high

Did Zak for the first time with a NL multi clienting a Bish, 18k MM, NL, DRK & Pally.

Very unfun and annoying, completely opposite to what I've heard, lots of weapon cancels and stunlock from falling pillars. The 18k MM somehow got into meele of 3rd body and died, so a ress was wasted on them.

Ended up using about 1.5m worth of pots and then ended up dying right before the 3rd body died and didn't get any exp.

image (1).jpg

Didn't feel like doing a second run so I left to do some BF hunting, with even worse luck dying multiple times. Wasting two GM buffs to bad luck jumping over BF as he jumped up. Getting ganked by the Elder Wraith assassination squad. Still managed to kill 4 BFs and 6 HH for a total of 44% Exp.
    image (1).png
    Went to hang out with my new friends Solitary & Kaiani and got peer pressured into finishing my bow with 60s by Opposites :poop:
    1/3, Another item that didn't turn yellow.
    image (4).png image_2023-10-08_215045623.png image_2023-10-08_215126381.png
    Gucci failed his scrolling after me so #Deserved

Pretty disappointed tbh, I was hoping at least two would pass and 126 Atk would look a lot cleaner then 124.

Only real upgrades left for now are. Cape which is on hold because Blackfist Cloak isn't easy to obtain.

A higher atk glove which i might actually buy since I'll probably spend more money trying to make my own vs straight up buying one.

And a HTP which I need to do pre-quests for.

I feel like the ribbon pig in my screenshot right now. Probably wont be active again until Halloween event.
    Herta.png
    kanna-sad.gif

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  20. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage