1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Can't enter the map "land of black sheep" in shanghai china

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by yogevmiz, Apr 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. yogevmiz

yogevmiz Slime

Oct 4, 2016
    Male
    Israel
    2:56 PM
    Jinchuriki
    Bishop
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): cant get to the map "land of black sheep" in shanghai (china).
    What is supposed to happen?: in order to get into the map, you need to get talk to the NPC "officer Lim" and she will teleport you there.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: in the map "Mountainious region II" in shanghai (china).
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): none.
    Extra information (optional): during the shanghai quest line you get the shanghai permit that let you teleport to the map after you talk to the NPC. I threw the permit after the end of the quest line (as i am sure a lot of other people). because beside the black sheep cards (the monster book wasn't implemented yet) you have no reason to return to the map.

Is it possible to make the quest that give the permit repeatable? or to simply get the item when you talk to the NPC "officer lim" in shanghai if you finished the quest before (like the dimension crack quest in ludi)?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    4:56 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    any update on this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sarah S

Sarah S Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Female
    7:56 AM
    sarahchan
    Assassin
    i'm having the same issue, threw away the permit and now need to collect those cards!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sarah S

Sarah S Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Female
    sarahchan
    Assassin
    Any update pleaseeee

5. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    9:56 PM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    We're aware of this issue and have been looking into it already. Please be patient and keep an eye out for any future updates.

• Like Like x 2
  6. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    4:56 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    i know this is getting worked on but i just feel like its really unfair my e-boyfriend Naise got passed on the monster book rankings because of this bug and even if she eventually gets all the monster cards she'll never be rank 1 again because its based on when you collect the final monster card =/, iuno man feels really unfair because she's been rank 1 for months and gets passed off a bug, is there a way this will get fixed also when the monster book gets fixed, thank u
    upload_2020-7-24_12-40-11.png

• Agree Agree x 9
  7. Keenan

Keenan King Slime

Jun 1, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Keenan
    This injustice towards the NUMBER 1 CARD HUNTER NAISE is quite unfair. SHE WAS NUMBER 1!
    SHEWASNUMBERONE.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Assman

Assman Orange Mushroom

Jun 6, 2020
    Male
    Sun
    7:56 PM
    WhiteStuff
    Beginner
    SuckDeep
    Bump, i'm also waiting to get into this map for the cards. Was able to collect one only.