1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

CDs leech lvl 38-67

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bobaboss, Jan 20, 2023.

1. bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    9:57 PM
    This leeching method requires you to be decent at multi-client depending on how many buffs you want to utilize but you will be mainly using only 2-3 clients.

What you need:

[​IMG][​IMG] Lvl120 Bishop with Genesis and max Holy Symbol/Magic Door.

[​IMG] Lvl 80 Bloodwashed Dragon Knight with 35 STR to job advance to keep low damage
    [​IMG] Max Roar
    [​IMG] Mount for speed
    [​IMG] Lvl 130 for max power stance(optional)

[​IMG][​IMG] Lvl 43+ Brawler/Warrior low or dexless build with DEX/accuracy equipment
    [​IMG] Heartstoppers: +60 weapon att for 1 minute.
    [​IMG] Maple Pop: +100 accuracy for 1 minute.

How to leech:
    cdss.png

Blue Star: Safe spot where your brawler/leechers/mules will be standing.
    Purple Star: You will use Dragon Roar in these locations to lure all the mobs to you
    Green Star: This is where your dragon knight/bishop will be standing at the start/end of your rotation.

Essentially you will be luring the whole map with roar while dealing as less dmg as possible hence the 35 base STR so the killer and leechers get maximum exp. While you are under lvl55 use your bishop to kill Greatest Oldies to spawn Latest Hits because they are much easier to hit then lure with roar.

After luring you will switch over to your mule buffed Brawler client to finish off the mobs lined up for you on all 3 floors then go back to your safe spot rinse and repeat. Power stance helps with keeping your DK in one spot but after clearing the first floor your DK should barely get hit so that's why I left it as optional.

[​IMG]
    Greatest Oldies
    HP: 8,500
    EXP:800
    Mob Count: 24
    100% hit rate @ lvl 43 = 336 accuracy
    [​IMG]
    Latest Hits Compilation
    HP: 7,900
    EXP:700
    Mob Count: 72 when spawned
    100% hit rate @ lvl 43 = 274 accuracy
    [​IMG]
    Goby
    HP:17,000
    EXP: 1,400
    Mob Count:11x6 when spawned = 66 total
    100% hit rate @ lvl 43 = 281

CDs and Goby have almost the exact same EXP:HP ratio,hit rate ratio and setup style so I'll be using a Goby Leech thread to reference exp per hour.

Goby solo leech 30-67 4 hours on 3.2x(royals) which for us 2x(legends) is around 6 hours this is with SE/SI/MW apple/maple pop although you can stop using them lvl55+ since you'll be strong enough or keep using stoppers for more exp.

Regular lvl38-67 leech costs 350m/175m and take 32 hours @ 12m/6m split

Getting your leechers from lvl38-50 will take about 2 hours and use 36m in pots
    Buying regular leech lvl38-50 will take 9 hours for 108m/54m split
    That means its cheaper and faster than buying leech!
    [​IMG] Heartstopper price: ~200k x 60 = 12m
    [​IMG] Maple Pop price: ~100k x 60 = 6m

dedd.png
    There is no NX item that prevents you from levelling in our server unlike Royal's Everstone so it's best to make a new Brawler/Warrior each time you leech a new character since the time saved at CDs is way more than time lost leeching an extra character.

This makes it slightly less efficient as Goby leech since you will need to suicide quite a bit before lvl55 but luckily the town of Taipei 101 is very small so you can mass Mystic Door suicide to stay the same level. Something to note is that Goby's map does not have a safe spot and you can even drown to death meanwhile CDs have a pseudo safe spot if you are quick while luring top floor that means you can safely leech 4 characters at a time with a Brawler/HS mule.

Since you have that safe spot you can theoretically leech more than 1 party in the same map using multiple brawlers/hs mule to leech. You'd still only need 1 DK and 1 Bishop to maintain multiple parties. This also means there's a higher exp per hour ceiling by using multiple attackers in the same party like how 5-6 is operated.

I'm still leeching my lure knight so I haven't tested anything other than roars range and its ability to lure all 3 platforms at once and I'm positive strless roar will do sub triple digit damage.

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    6:57 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Some of the images are bugged out but nice post, I like it great work :)

3. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Oof fixed it thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:57 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    If you level u char to lv 50 (leech lv 45) is a bit easy to reach accuracy w/o maple pop, not good at this lv?

5. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Its the cheaper route if you don’t want to or can’t spend on maple pops but since you have to suicide a lot to stay the same level it’s better to create a new leecher each time to get the most out of the character.

The exp lost/time lost for having to leech an extra character from 10-38 is heavily outweighed by time saved 38-67.

You can also use your bishop to summon the lower lvl mobs then lure with dk so you clear faster before lvl55

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Oh, nice, i tought about one char forever since you can try get some nice gears (white raccon mask, maple weapon with acc, zh scrolled with acc, deputy, ellin, but can also use low lv weapon/mask) btw, brawler have 20 more acc than warrior

7. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    You can still use those gear besides zhelm and ellin ring.You can even use event items if they are tradable within the same account.

I’d prefer using brawler for that reason but some people might have godly scrolled swords already to use.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    nice to share opnions, thanks o/

9. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    This is wonderful! Now, you just need to setup Joolahn's META-BREAKING Leech (I tried it, wouldn't recommend) and you can sell 38-105 packages!!!! Thanks for writing this up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    13m eph @ lvl 74 is fast but Vikerola leech being 12m eph @ lvl82 and being easier/more money makes leech still the better option.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Signature

Signature Stone Golem

Apr 29, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    3:57 AM
    Flamous
    Bishop
    You have so many fascinating leeching alternatives! Always so exciting to read SlimeLove

• Like Like x 1
  12. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    9:57 AM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    I want to ask how well is testing for this method.
    Currently I thought a similar method for under lv35 leech at Kid Mannequeins map.
    My method is brawler cleaning all mannies and since KM is still aggro, may not good as old days but just no need to move to much(2 floors) + high chance sommersault kick multi-mobs easily.
    A lv40 brawler need at least 322 acc to 100% hit , and total 285 acc from acc gears + maple pop is doable imo, making it probably had 77% hit rate, just don't know the exp per hr though.

Soloing with heartstopper maybe can grant 2~3m exp per hr to attacker ideally, willing to try if i got all the stuff prepared.

13. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    I've just finished my lure dk and tried teleport luring over at Gryphons with a level 25 Brawler but found out that if you don't 100% hit the mob there's a chance of them losing aggro from both characters and runs away but I have garbage gear so maybe it's possible with yours. I've never grind at KMs before nor do I know about how it was nerfed but if they can still aggro then that might be better than CDs since you won't need the lure DK.

Edit: lvl 96 400 str max roar does 400-600 dmg with a sky snowboard so HB mules with low STR can be repurposed

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    braidgamebraidgame I think you should do 2 brawlers at kid mannies so you can do more damage like how 5-6 is operated by using skill to macro to attack at the same time. You can only auto-aggro from the same floor but the range is pretty much only if you see them on your screen using 800x600 windowmode so I recommend using a roar mule or a hermit with max flash jump to lure mobs over while attacking would achieve highest eph.

• Like Like x 1
  15. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Sounds interesting, maybe it's would be more efficient.
    Currently I will go for 1 brawler since I only have 1 acc gears set.
    Here is table for gears that gives dex/acc:
    • Equips Dex / Acc
      Hat(lv10) 7 / 18
      Face(lv10)   / 11
      OA(lv20) 26 / 14
      Cape(lv25) 8 / 
      Glove(lv10) 12 / 17
      Earring(lv20) 8 / 
      Shoe(lv10) 9 / 
      Weapon(lv35) 10 / 26
      Base 20 / 40(From 1st 2nd job skill)
      Sum 100 / 126
      Total   216 accuracy (1dex is 0.9acc for brawler)
    With map pop the final total acc should be 316acc, I use the calculator to check how much acc it need for 100% hit KM as lv40 character, turn out that I need 322 acc, that's already close enough.
    I try getting all stuff done in the weekends then i can start to test.

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    I believe the best way to sell this leech is to have the buyer bring a character to lure mobs for you like at dreamy ghosts since they don’t need to be in the party so no exp loss.

It can literally be any character even a leecher with max speed to run around. You can also try hiring people to lure mule for you since you can lure on any class once you can tank with speed gear.

Luring for yourself is possible with 3x macro somersault kick and flash jumping hermit since you can keep 100% attacking uptime while in the air mid flash jump. It sounds sweaty at first but it’s basically how you loot multimage farm setups.

17. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Get a little bit test in KM map as a lv40 brawler, here are the exp per hr as attacker and leecher:
    (With event bonus, no HS)
    (Also this is the first try maybe there is bias)
    upload_2023-2-25_1-2-7.png <-attaker
    upload_2023-2-25_1-2-35.png <-leecher
    Btw, I forgot bathrobe has gender locked so I used another scrolled acc robe, total is 206acc, which makes it has much more miss problem.
    Probably will not be 2m+/hr exp as an attaker under lv50, but I believe 1~2m exp per hr is still possilbe.
    For leecher is 500k~1m per hr I wish.
    It really burned lots of pots and may get 2 shots kill if auto-pet-hp no work, need lots of concentration on hp and refill buff potions.

18. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    That’s not bad considering with hs you’re looking at 750k exp leech at 35 which is almost 2x faster than porky leech. The exp will go up as you level which I highly recommend so you don’t have to die as much to stay the same level.

I’m going to test dark separated yetis since they are way easier to hit than KMs and have similar exp ratios. You’ll have to use 2 mages to make them all spawn first since the dark yeti and pepe doesn’t give exp/too hard to kill. I’m going to test with poison breath mages so it’ll be quite different for me since I’ll only have 30% hit rate at lvl 45 but physical attackers can hit way earlier.

19. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Now with basket can use it too (100 acc)