1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Surviving in the Post-Manniepocalypse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Feb 20, 2020.

1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    9:17 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I think the new optimal map to farm post mannequin apocalypse is ulu estate 2.

This map is overly abused by mages for leech, but I think at later third job (like levels 105+), most classes can grind here, or at least duo the map.

The map has some decent ore drops (luk crystals), very good equip drops (red cravens, high value NPC items) and an amazing map layout with decent spawn.

Furthermore the exp that this map gives is certainly non zero.

I farmed there on my corsair for 1 hour and I got ~5m after npcing equips, taking ores into account and looting mesos. In addition, I also got 20m exp (this was without buff mules, btw. No holy symbol or mesos up).

Farming with a corsair is kinda cheating because of air strike (but its still lackluster compared to farming on a mage), but I imagine that other classes would still be able to get somewhere ~3-4m pure mesos.

Overall, I think this map will give you the best combination of mesos + exp in late third to early fourth job - before you can grind efficiently at shoalin.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    10:17 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta